Any other Jow Forumsizens donate sperm?

Any other Jow Forumsizens donate sperm?

I get off on the idea of fathering as many children of possible. Basically cucking guys in a weird way.

I currently have:
>10 children in NZ (the maximum allowed)
>5 children in NSW, Australia (maximum allowed)
>1 in Hong Kong (Difficult to do there)
>5 here in the UK

It's really difficult to do due to restrictions on the maximum number. I want to reach 1000+ so that in a thousand years time I can be like Ghengis Khan, with most people linking back to me, but it seems like that's impossible.

Attached: abd.jpg (406x451, 51K)

lmao hahaahh that legacy its pretty legit xd

based steppe niggery

>father to 21 bastards
>Bragging
Unironically kys
Very explicitly: put a bullet in your brain
I want you to die by suicide
You should stop existing

Attached: 1513140226489.jpg (750x613, 697K)

You're literally providing fat and disgusting women with a way to get kids even though they shouldn't. You're allowing their shitty genes to pass on.

Why would you do such a thing?

Because they're your genes too

>implying OP has any genes worth passing on

>creating a legion of confused faggots who are not only going to inherit your good traits but also your bad and will hate themselves and hate you even more

Hopefully you're not a fucking manlet atleast

I tried but I found out I was a CF carrier so my spunk is worthless

Bad times

I'm a black manlet that isn't a rap star (no seriously have you noticed almost every current hip-hop celebrity is a manlet?) so I'm just going to donate on vacation in Sweden so all those self-hating minigiantesses can spawn human-sized mulattoes.

please come to brazil

Enjoy your kids growing up in an environment you can't control and therefore likely creating burdens upon society :))

how will op ever recover from this
also post pic of yourself

have any tried contacting you

Attached: 1524990965520.jpg (1242x1234, 123K)

What cuck invented sperm banks? Did he get his head bashed in by good guy vigilante justice?

Based! When i get ripped ill try it out. Bonus points for passing on my addiction problems and mental health flaws secretly , im guessing?

>"you can find me in fph threads, son"

>women aren't interested in your autism
>find another way to pass on your shitty genes
>hope to be the next Ghengis Khan
>all descendants become genetic dead ends like OP

Attached: 1518998778343.jpg (457x416, 46K)

That won't put you closer to being a real father, have a wife that loves you and fucks with you every night and kids that you can educate and watch grow

He’s not a genetic dead end though

>producing more children of single mothers without a father figure

shiggy diggy

Attached: costanza.jpg (250x250, 9K)

>retarded woman takes sperm donation from a Jow Forums browsing wojakposter
Poor kid

Have fun when all the lesbian couples split and they go after you for child support

How does this work? You just fap into a tube?

lots of dumb shit in this thread

most people who get sperm are not lesbos. Especially in non white countries like aus and UK. Infertility is a big problem worldwide in men.

OP is doing what every 9/10 man should be doing. Direct eugenics

Most men IF they even have kids will have at maximum 4.

If every 10/10 chad spent most of his 20s and 30s donating sperm and lifting hard so his pictures in the company would get chink pussy wet. He could literally create his own race

Not larping here OP might be like the engineers from prometheus

>most people who get sperm are not lesbos.
You are wrong.
It's all gay bitches and loser chicks of the highest caliber who fail at relationships.
Both of which have less then no business having or raising children.
>Especially in non white countries like aus and UK. Infertility is a big problem worldwide in men.
Actually the infertility is due to every woman on the planet's fertility rates dropping through the floor because of the abuse of birth control and birth control being in the water. Not to mention the affects that wifi signals and microwaves are having on the genitals of males and females.

lulz

Attached: 74100A34-DF68-4885-859C-38A568D782DC.png (552x543, 358K)

lesbos adopt. they dont inseminate , only the craziest most insane dykes do that role play.

The people who do IVF are usually single moms who need a baby inside them and people who fail at having kids

forgot one more thing

The other people who get IVF are genetic shoppers. Its huge in the 3rd world. People want white people genes.

No.
I don't want all of who I am(as pathetic as that man is)to be used by some pathetic woman who fucked up her life so badly that she needs a sperm bank to raise my kid.

I don't want to one day wake up to a knock on my door and find some broken lonely kid who's looking for his or her real father and wants me to make sense of their life, be a part of it, or take care of them.

It would fucking kill me.

And I swear to god if a part of a lesbian couple tries to sue me for child support if i did donate I would commit a fucking homicide

>the affects that wifi signals and microwaves are having on the genitals
Wew lad. If you are trolling good job

I dont know this for sure but im positive that after that news came out that dudes were getting sued for child support that all these companies started enacting privacy protections.

Also caring what happens to your child that you had shipped in a test tube by a company that is selling your genetic image is stupid.

Hilariously enough, the kids born through IVF are semi retarded and have permanent genetic fuck ups that will last forever.

They're bringing the hammer down on LGBT adoption. It's basically fucking over in the first world.
Secondly, lesbians inseminate all of the time. You can't be retarded enough to think that doesn't happen. They even go out and find unlucky and oft stupidly horny/rapemode tier dudes to get fucked by and milk dry. It happens..

And yet your bloodline ends with a disappointed father and 10,000 loads dying in socks and rubber.
Don’t hate on based man chowder donor user because he actually left a legacy by leaving humans he created in several countries.

This isn't trolling.
This is real.
This is documented scientific fact and many people who actually know about the power of radiowaves and the affect it has on people were outright LIVID when wifi and smartphones became the norm with children and in schools.
Billgates or his children don't carry or use smartphones for a reason.

>Its documented fact

no its not. Modern science is rogue scientists making wild claims , backing them up with evidence , and said paper never being challenge and it just sits there.

Most of the bunk science we have is 100% peer reviewed and approved.

user, this is fact.
Every single paper stating the opposite is backed by the fucking industry.
Even in those papers they concede that it can cause issue if those frequencies goes outside of pre-established ranges.
And they do all of the fucking time.
Go look it up.
No seriously.
Do it.
There's no bunk. Just terrible painful truth.

>they are bringing the hammer down of fag adoption

Source my nig

Yeah, no.
It's still happening. Even now.
I think it's even ramping up.

Also, you want the seed but not the man it comes from to make sure that the child is taken care of and becomes something decent?

Then why not have those loser cunts and lesbos go out and find some poor dumb bastard to get knocked up by rather then going to a sperm bank?
The guys they need are the short sighted type.

I'm worried about future implications when it comes to having to deal with any children that comes from it.

But I suppose you're right.
I have had fantasies of powefucking random attractive needy fertile women knocking them up and leaving town but keeping an eye on any child that might develop.

your last sentence is the only one that matters.

If you are worried about the future of humanity you have not properly observed how bad its going to be. Nothing can be done at this point.