Am I really skinny fat? Or do I have something wrong with my body?

Am I really skinny fat? Or do I have something wrong with my body?

I used to be a really skinny 40kg guy. After working out for a few months back then (I worked out everyday not knowing it was wrong) I gained 20 kg and became less skinny looking. 2 years after that, I kept doing my own work out routine, which mainly consists of 30-50 sets of chest per week. I only learned about 2 months ago that I was doing it wrong and I was overworking myself.

I've started changing up and following an actual program, which was the ICF program. It's my 7th week now, and finally, my chest and muscles are growing.

Still though, I feel like the size of my stomach is definitely not normal and there might be something else than me 'being skinny fat'.

Thing is, whenever I google 'skinny fat' All I get are chubby looking people with a bit of a belly. While me, I had a bony appearance but a really large stomach. And I mean really large.

I know I did it wrong, and right now, I'm eating a deficit of calories to make myself skinnier. I've basically just started doing the right things, so results will take long, but still, the size of my belly is weird, it feels as if I'm one of those starving children in third world countries.

Attached: IMG_20180426_235138~01.jpg (1649x1076, 353K)

>bony
>pic
nah, lose some more weight fatty

Here's me from the front

I'm still confused how large my belly is compared to the skinny fat people I see in google

Attached: IMG_20180426_235219~01.jpg (1731x1006, 389K)

Check out my next pic

You’re fat dude. Pastey as hell. Read the sticky and start pumping some iron before it’s too late for you.

lose weight fatty

Read my whole post

you are eating way too much shit. dude you're fat. you need to hit the gym HARD and live it. lift heavy so your body consumes energy to get bigger. seriously, you've got a pot belly and you're in denial. look at it man. just. look. at. it.

> natty
> overtraining
Pick one
Read the sticky you skinny fat cunt. Stop shitposting

You're just fat. The swollen bellies those third world kids have are the result of a severe protein deficiency (kwashiorkor) or parasites, but those wouldn't give you chubby arms.

Read the whole sticky

Current height and weight?

Yeah, but I have bony ribs. I did say I'm on a calorie deficit. What I'm saying is that if I get skinnier, won't that make me just get an even skinnier chest?

5'8 65 kg

everyone holds fat in different places man. you need to cut. You're focusing on how skinny you are in X Y Z places, but literally you are ignoring the fat pot belly for some reason. Lose it or accept it.

Yeah, yeah. I'm on a calorie deficit for a reason. I'm drinking lots of water and intaking much fiber as well. Bananas help me get hungry less so I take it every meal

Is this bait or are you actually retarded

you're a fucking skinny fat loser dude stfu LMAO. You got no idea what you're doing or what you're talkin about

make sure it's insoluble fiber or else you'll be bloated as shit.

>65 kg
bro how the fuck do you look like that at that height with only that weight?

>Skinner chest
You will lose fat I your chest.
Stop eating like shit and lift properly