Is there any reason why I shouldn't add tofu to my vegan sushi?

is there any reason why I shouldn't add tofu to my vegan sushi?

Asians seem to do just fine on it so I suspect the basedboy meme is bullshit

Attached: vegan_sushi.webm (640x640, 2.28M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12479649
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Look at the average asian male and come back
also
>vegan sushi
kill yourself

asians look pretty healthy senpai

Yeah asians. The high test, strong tall and hairy men that totally don't look androgynous. The embodiement of masculinity.

Pic related : this is you OP.

Attached: 1503606398576.jpg (900x968, 209K)

Attached: bait.png (625x626, 66K)

>raw meat sushi better than vegan sushi

I'd tell you to do the same but you're already doing a pretty good job at it.

Attached: adaptation.webm (600x337, 2.57M)

>Asians have low test meme

Attached: 1525252263925.png (645x729, 68K)

>Americans actually eat this thinking they're cultured

>Almost as much mayonnaise as salmon
>Imitation ''''''''''Crab'''''''' meat
Normies think this is healthy.

I would do UNSPEAKABLE things to that mexican girl
muh dik

Attached: aca.jpg (1200x1146, 340K)

i wanna probe her ass

you should add fucking cyanide you cunt

If you are Asian that's fine, if you are of European descent you should eat stuff form native European cuisine (no, tomatoes and potatoes are not native to Europe).

Why do you think she is Mexican?

There's is just too much fucking rice in that sushi, would not bang.

>Why do you think she is Mexican?
Brown skin, brown eyes, brown hair

that skank cant help but put her face in half her stuff

>what is attention whoring

That's from bong land

This fucking bitch pisses me off like I can't believe and I have no idea why.

That's dumb as fuck, asians don't get away with eating onions products, they get the same anti-androgenic effects and this is reflected in their male population.

It's some pseudoscientific brainlet shit to claim that the optimal food for someone is what has been eaten historically in their region. Our quality of life and objective knowledge evolve constantly, your ancestors ate what they had access to, not what was best for them.

I think it's her lack of soul.

Nothing wrong with potatoes. Far more better option that bread

Literally wrong. They are more closely linked with IBS and leaky gut than gluten.

>Potato glycoalkaloids adversely affect intestinal permeability and aggravate inflammatory bowel disease.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12479649

In another study, fries intake were the biggest predictor of ibs. Nightshade vegetables in general contain poisonous compounds and anti-nutrients. Most cultures have known about their negative effects but of course when times were hard, some had to substain on them.

great sushi ingredient, get involved

Attached: soy.png (1942x836, 194K)

>get involved

That's the most soi thing I've read this year. Since it's destroying your fertility at least you won't reproduce.

I eat vegan imitation chicken instead of real chicken. It tastes so good and I don't have to clean my entire kitchen every time I want to eat it unlike real chicken.

what brand do you recc

>mexican girl
this is your typical latina, friend

Attached: typical_latinas.jpg (962x650, 221K)

Vivera.
Local brand m8

It's because a third of her cooking video is dedicated to pictures of her face that she thinks will make her look cute and cool and enviable.

kys fag

Estronauts Cuisine is pretty good but you gotta try Twinkalicious, it's like ugh so gooood :)

you can be my twinkalicious bae

>what are genetics

Name: Yovana
Her biggest channel is in spanish.
Jee i wonder why

>what is "asians in america have a different hormonal profile than homegrown ones"

And how do you isolate the cause of their lower androgens as "genetics" when they culturally/massively eat a particular food that has proven hormonal effects? You don't because you are clueless.

that looks terrible. there are plenty of ways to make vegetarian sushi, but it doesn't just mean you throw random vegetables in seaweed and rice like in that webm