Why do people even dislike being fat? seriously as a skinny guy, ive noticed that fat people are fucking powerful...

why do people even dislike being fat? seriously as a skinny guy, ive noticed that fat people are fucking powerful. Their legs are strong as fuck from carrying them around all day, they have a presence, they cant be thrown or pushed around, they can take AND throw massive punches. Seriously there is lots of social hate for being fat, yet when i see big guys in fights they always throw people around like ragdolls and are often able to take on multiple people at once

if fat people are so powerful, why do fat people (not obese btw) people want to lose their weight so badly? i would take power over aesthetics any day

Attached: A3CA2DE8-8129-4CD3-ADF7-324634E003F0.png (932x944, 241K)

t. larping obese fuck

When I played rugby, I was probably around 220lbs 6ft most of which was fat and I could power through most people who tried to tackle me

>being fat is being powerful

No. When I was obese standing up was fucking painful

there is nothing nice about being fat

nothing

Because they aren't strong.

The genuinely fit (or at least trained) and strong fat guys don't want to lose their weight, at least not until they've decided they're done prioritising absolute strength over appearance or health.

>risking your physical and mental health, social status, lifespan, job placement, peer acceptance, future, self esteem and mobility just to be fat so you can win an imaginary fight that only exists in your head while showering
absolutely grade A pathetic.

OP

Attached: 1524658616058.png (601x508, 127K)

>looks like shit
>comes with a lot of health problems
>shows lack of discipline
Now you tell me. And, strong? kek.

read again, i said not obese. If you are getting winded taking 25 steps im not talkif about you

like a 6 foot 1, 210 pound male

thats a fucking powerhouse, muscle or not

You are just inert.

how does it feel knowing that you will never weigh enough to move 220 pound male and he could mostly likely simply run into you and you’d be on the ground and he could do whatever he wanted with you? How can you live knowing you would stand no chance against this person? this is literally why weight divisions exist in combat sports, this is far from imaginary you twink

I was 6'1 210 sedentary.

Powerful, I was not. There was not a single positive thing to say about my physical abilities, save maybe that I'd make a good sandbag in emergencies.

Nobody wants to have sex with fat people though...

i can assure you that if a fit 165 pound man tried to fight you when you were in that condition, he wouldnt be able to do much. You could literally just use all of your energy to charge him

how the fuck do you sprawl or grapple against someone who has almost 50 pounds on you?

how does it feel being a fat fuck and coping with it by having unwarranted aggression
grow up

>not being able to dodge a fatty running at you/outrun them until they run out of stamina

are you so insecure that the mere thought of self defense triggers your menstration? jesus fucking christ

>im sure to win because my speed is superior
real life isnt dark souls. Maybe if they are 300 pounds they will have so much momentum you can dodge roll out of the way, otherwise a 220 pound male with some coordination could most likely catch you

are you so insecure that you need to be obese in order to defend yourself in a fight you should have avoided to begin with?

buy a firearm and lose weight, fat fuck

>overweight man can catch not overweight man on foot
What universe are you living in OP?

It's better being normal than being fat. Not being fat does not equal being a skeleton.

>Powerful?
>Gets winded in 5 seconds flat
You need to work on that brain muscle

>dad tells me to shower
>remind him i can move him with my superior mass
>he shakes his head and goes back upstairs
another normie btfo by my power

Attached: 1398440295828.jpg (1888x1320, 210K)

t. larping lardplanet

punch him in the face? kick him in the balls? kick his shin kick his feet away..

user you're painting big people with a big brush.
If you combine fat + physical exercise = holy shit it's a rhino charging at you pray for mercy
If it's just fat people you're talking about = HAHAHAHA omg ur out of breath just tryna stand up I can feel it lololo ur blood pressure must be through the roof!