My doctor says that I have low iron and VERY low vitamin D...

My doctor says that I have low iron and VERY low vitamin D. I don't want to take supplements for the rest of my life but I hate vegetables and eating healthy :(
What should I do?

Attached: IMG_4437.png (500x486, 153K)

I have good iron and good vitamin d levels and I never eat vegetables or fruits.

My choestoral was slightly high though. But I put that down to bulking to 90kg when I should be 75kg max (Manlet)

Cutting down to 75kg and getting another blood test to see if cholesterol goes back down.

I’m also a shutin NEET 30 year old, so I never get any sun, so was surprised to have good vitamin d levels

What do you eat? I don't understand why I'm malnourished :(

wtf?
get sunlight and eat vegetables you dumb nigger
sage

eat vegetables, take the supplement, or kys

Kek
This, op is a little kid who doesn't eat his veggies.

>I hate vegetables and eating healthy :(

kys

Whey
Milk (skim and full fat)
Chicken breast
Beef
Tuna
Olive oil
Oats
Bran
Peanuts
Almonds
Breads
Rice
Pasta
Potatoes
Chocolate
Sugary treats

I take a multivitamin though, I have really autistic taste buds. I have bad experiences with a vegetable and then I don’t want it anymore.

also I am on autismbux so I cannot afford $7 for 125g of blackberries, especially since they come with insects and shit infesting them 50% of the time

>I don't want to take supplements for the rest of my life but I hate vegetables and eating healthy :(

Okay so.

>Doctors say i have low Iron and D, but i dont want to do any of the things that correct that, what can i do
Nothing op, you can do nothing.

Get out of your mom's basement and get direct sunlight for a few hours.
Also, eat red meat or lentils if you are a pussy.

>Don't want to take supplements
>Hate vegetables
>Hate eating healthy

Stop being a pussy and own up to the fact that your malnourishment is your fault. Do you go outside? Being very low in Vitamin D is virtually impossible in a human because it is produced naturally by the body. There's no easy way out here. Eat vegetables (specificially dark green leafy vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, bok choy etc for Iron) and go outside for like an hour a day or less depending on where you live and you'll get enough sunlight for your body to produce Vitamin D.

Women are anemic because they bleed out their vaginas every month

Buy liver, i mean look at the nutritional value of that shit, say bye to your iron deficiency

>but I hate vegetables and eating healthy :(
You could make yourself useful by becoming an organ donor then killing self immediately

>I hate vegetables and eating healthy
not gonna make it

I do go out but I wear sunscreen
Yeah but they eat enough to help that. I've always had low iron :(
I only eat bread products so maybe that's why

Kill yourself

Doctors always say you have low iron. It's because iron does not show in blood, but intracellular iron is highly toxic so it creates demand for doctors.

Eat vitamin A to increase iron release and eat vitamin D and get some sun.

eat your veggies you flaming faggot. get a little creative in the kitchen

Go outside and eat soup with vegetables and meat

This dude gets it. Liver will solve all your vitamin/mineral deficiencies for pennies. Food of the gods. The only downside is that if you cook it badly it tastes like leather. Get chicken livers, dip them in salt/pepper right before cooking, pan-fry in butter for a few minutes each side, should still be pink in the middle.

Stop treating food as something you have to enjoy. Your body needs fuel and vitamins, stop being a pussy and bite the broccoli

More sunlight

No coffee , caffeine diminishes your absorption of iron

>low in Iron and "VERY" low in vitamin D
>acknowledges shitty diet
>doesn't want to take supplements

What the fuck do you expect? Pick one or the other and get out more. Supplements seem best suited for your lazy ass, quite literally takes 5 seconds max to do daily.

What does your vagina smell like? Pre and post workout if you don't mind.

your doctor was trying to tell you that you need a fit guy who lifts to give you the D

Attached: images.jpg (1200x630, 67K)

I don't like the texture of vegetable so I just blend it up and turn it into soup with chicken soup stock. Tastes great and you get all the benefits of vegetables and none of the suffering.

>low iron and VERY low vitamin D.
Eat some meat while sitting in the sun. Done.

>i don't want to do what I have to do

I hope anemia fucking kills you bitch

Attached: stop being a bitch.png (597x113, 26K)

Thank god vegetables dont contain bioavailable iron and very little food actually has vitamin D. Take supplements or get skin cancer, and eat red meat you degenerate

>I do go out but I wear sunscreen

Holy fucking reddit. Maybe think about doing this if you spend 8 hours working construction outside. If you want to get Vitamin D you're not going to get skin cancer from 30 mins outside.

All you're doing now is absorbing xenoestrogens through the skin and not getting any vitamin D.

Become white.