How do I get a back like the one in the picture, I am 68 kg...

How do I get a back like the one in the picture, I am 68 kg, 5 ft 11 and I want a back that is not shredded but muscular. How much weight will I have to lose? What sort of diet and exercises should I follow? Also post pictures of your backs.

Attached: images (4).jpg (384x384, 14K)

Pull-ups, deadlifts.

and rowing

What about the fact that my shoulders will just bulge up and I will get a V shape, I want a body exactly like the one in pic, this might angry some of Jow Forums.
P.s, I am a guy.

bouldering, climbing. no shit

What is the sauce on that figure?
Also rows

It's a figurine from an anime called Fate/stay night. Her name is saber.

Weighted sit ups I guess.
I can't help you though, OP.
Why would you want a back with no shoulders?
I guess gymnasts have that look, maybe look at what they do.

Where do I find bitches who are fucking ripped like that?

Nobody here can tell you how to get to your weird goal. Go to the gym and lift weights, fag.

I can understand why you're confused about my choice, the thing is, I have genes that have made my body very easy to bully up, like I can lift for a week and get monster shoulders, that's what I hate, I don't wanna look like all I do is chug protein and lift, I want an athletic body and if I persue a body that is much smaller than an athlete, I may achieve a body that likes somewhere in the middle of these two.

I mean bulk not bully.

Wow you must be a complete genetic outlier, above the rest of the human race who has to toil in the gym for months-years for results. golly gee sure would be nice to lift for a work and "look like all I do is chug protein and lift". Or, you're delusional. If you can get monster shoulders so easily, what lifts and weights have you done in the past to accomplish that? I'm legitimately curious.

low body fat. aside from that, you have to properly execute your back exercises. many people I see only do half reps AND don't tense their muscles while doing their reps. you will get far better results when "flexing" your muscles during your workout compared to not doing it. also, slow motions are the key instead of fast, and probably shitty, reps
as to the exercises, strict form pullups (see athlean x for that), butterflies (probably with low weights as you are aiming for slow and painful reps), and close grip pull ups/rows will get you that kind of result

therefore:
>slow and controlled motions
>flex your muscles
>don't always use high weights in favour of half repping your shit
>change your diet (probably drastically)

I might have over exaggrated it a bit, like not monster shoulders, but relatively bigger than what other dudes might look like after a week of lifting.

If you have a noticeable change in shoulder size when not pumped after a week, you've either gotten a lot fatter or are lying to yourself

>like I can lift for a week and get monster shoulders
in all honesty, either you are dyel-tier to begin with or just delusional. let's be real, you can't lift for a week and notice significant changes in your body. it's just impossible unless you are very skinny with next to no muscle

I understand your wish to have an athletic body though. like I said in , focus on the exercise execution and you will have better gains. I was able to improve my gains by a lot after I noticed that reps of 10 shouldn't be strictly followed and that proper execution is key

Thanks alot dude, also, should I go keto diet or intermittent, or alternate dry fasts?

So relatively bigger than nothing? I'm serious, what have you reped for shoulder press? OHP? Bench? anything involving muscles that you apparently so readily pack on such that you need a plan totally different from the rest of people who are able to grow their back just fine?

isn't that a chicks body?

You should start considering the fact that you're not actually a genetic outlier. You're getting a bad response here because it's painfully obvious you've never put real dedication and work into lifting ever. Yet you make claims about how you're actually superior, and you're focusing on a goal that would take at least a year of going to the gym 5 times a week. You're doing this 110% all. wrong.

I do think that keto works but fuck that shit. I'd never recommend cutting carbs. not a single person who is worth their ten cents should recommend that. intermittent is the way to go. I did it myself at 70kg (1,75m manlet) and in three days, I actually saw a minor change. recommended it to my mom (8/16 method) and she is slowly losing weight which was impossible for her for over 10-15 years
>dry fasts
NEVER leave out water or food completely. drink LOTS of water instead since it will make you lose water weight

Foods I'd recommend would be vegetables, fruits (in moderation), nuts, meat and fish (optional for vegetarians and vegans), rice and potatoes (pasta is optional but definitely has higher calories iirc). I know it's controvertial but I'd personally leave out milk and cheese (use quark and greek yoghurt if you have some available)

he is probably referring to the toned aspect of the pic. funnily enough, I saw a woman with pretty much the exact same back. her face was not my type but I was definitely mirin her back. few woman train like that

don't be a douche, he's probably just a newbie. he's also not getting a bad response since people are being honest and, at the end of the day, helpful

You may be correct, it might be my delusion, maybe because I was a skinny fat body type more inclined towards the fat. I used to hate myself and that's why I am pursuing a warrior type body (which is going pretty well) with not much shred, because I am sick of being big.

Idk how you accurately guessed I am new lol

Thanks for helping me out.

because the way you write gives it away. I'm just not the type of person that instantly tries to curse someone out for that. it's obvious that you're know that knowledgeable as others here are so there's that. literally everyone here started out somewhere so you need to have a basis

no problem mate

you're over-estimating the shit out of yourself. post pics of your 1 week transformations

I'm surprised with the number of people humoring this dude. The figure is just a somewhat muscular back. Just fucking go the gym and lift. Do deadlifts and rows for a few months and squeeze your shoulder blades together. Done.

>The figure is just a somewhat muscular back
>somewhat
what do you mean with somewhat? that's pretty muscular if you ask me. don't confuse a muscular back with overall size of the back

Our backy user is confused and don't know what a pump is

Why would you only want that? Zero width.
Do you wana look like a twink

SAUCE NAOH FORTHELUVUVGAWD

>he thinks Vs come by mistake

At least post the whole thing

Attached: 475b5f03796b00540a0380323be85923.jpg (942x1280, 139K)

chick that looks exactly like that in my uni gym, proportions hair and all

Become an anime girl.

You summon them using a catalyst

even if your trying to focus on thickness your back will growth in width too. do deadlifts, pullups and rows and see what happens

Attached: 1525230302630.jpg (843x640, 312K)

dad bod? more like dad raped me bod amirite?

Those female bodies are shit.

Attached: 1525260797485.jpg (942x943, 123K)

Bullshit. Post pic next time.

I...I'm not sure if I should have an erection
i just can't stop thinking about her in a catholic school girl uniform, the panties torn off, her in the middle of orgasm while I'm pounding her and her calling me daddy

But I also want to let her sob on my shoulder hold her close and help her work through whatever pain she's experienced in the past....then fuck her.

Do this. bodyweight is your friend here. get into the pullup god mode.