Post the best Jow Forums movies

Post the best Jow Forums movies.

I have a TV in my homegym. Just looking for movies with cool hardcore visuals so I can look at something in between sets.

Attached: conan.jpg (630x1200, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/fit/thread/45558683/
youtu.be/CJG7-byyWSI
youtube.com/watch?v=rvQEJH_6kzs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jimmmy Nautron good :D

Attached: 1490494778794.gif (400x224, 500K)

>Al Pacino is an undercover cop who infiltrates the meatpacking district's leather scene
>multiple scenes of sweaty, muscular gay men kissing and performing sexual acts in nightblubs
>Al Pacino doing OHP in front of the mirror to get swole
>soundtrack is a bunch of rock and metal
>at the end of the movie Pacino's character doesn't know whether he turned gay or not

It doesn't get more Jow Forums than this

Attached: 4ab023c0d80a25569c19aeb03222b8e0.jpg (1176x1600, 318K)

Attached: 91x2e-6E4UL._SY445_.jpg (307x445, 31K)

Attached: Predator-Poster.jpg (922x1276, 928K)

Berserk the animu if you're looking for visuals.

>inb4 weeb

Attached: h4Lu9aP2mfjL2DIJYDV9bXX3wRR-4.jpg (1000x1500, 268K)

I can't tell if a tv in your homegym is a great idea or a terrible idea. I know these movies pump me up like crazy but there would be parts where I'd have to stop working out and watch

Attached: 220px-Kickboxer_poster.jpg (220x340, 25K)

these are awesome suggestions, and no, I am not distracted by the TV in my homegym, it's just on in the background.

Attached: Die Hard 3.jpg (1005x1500, 180K)

Attached: efny.jpg (610x880, 211K)

Here's another favorite of mine user
>with a vengeance
I almost never have a desire to watch that one, I watch 1 all the time and 2 every once in a while though

Attached: 71j2lJAhamL._SL1500_.jpg (1058x1500, 202K)

This is now officially the HIGH TEST movie thread

Attached: JOHN-WICK-plakat.jpg (500x741, 66K)

and finally my two favorite action movies of all time, Lethal Weapon 1 and 2

Attached: MV5BZTllNWNlZjctMWQwMS00ZDc3LTg5ZjMtNzhmNzhjMmVhYTFlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTc1NTQxODI@._V1_UY268_CR0,0,182 (182x268, 17K)

Attached: indiana-jones-and-the-raiders-of-the-lost-ark-5523c534826b0.jpg (1000x1426, 747K)

I'm very nostalgic for 90s New York on a hot summer day

I have one thread on my browser history for almost a month, it's filled with Jow Forums movies so here you go desuarchive.org/fit/thread/45558683/

need to make a compilation

bro, I am watching Police Story right now, what a coincidence. I love the botched stunts in this movie. So many injuries for the cast!

Really? I haven't seen any of that stuff but I'd imagine, the scene where they run the cars through the shanty village is fucking insane, in fact that whole sequence from beginning to end is probably the best action ever committed to film

at the end of that sequence, when the bad guys are trying to get away from Jackie on the bus, the bus halts quickly, propelling the bad guys out of the front windshield of the bus. This actually happens and the two stuntmen land on concrete.

youtu.be/CJG7-byyWSI

goddamn that's brutal. I just read that when he does the slide down the pole with all the lights on it at the end that those were plugged in to a wall so he burnt the shit out of his hands

Unironically

Attached: lone-wolf-mcquade.jpg (640x477, 417K)

Even better than Die Hard imo. Best cop movies ever

Amen brother, nothing quite like it. I was super bummed when I googled "Lethal Weapon" to get that image and it was all from the new TV show they have. I haven't watched it myself but I'm sure it's pozzed to all hell

Both the remakes (vengeance and retaliation) are pretty good.

sweet, I'll have to check them out. I liked the Universal Soldier reboot pretty well and I think the same group is doing all of these so I'm sure they're pretty solid

also, this

Attached: the dream.jpg (825x464, 269K)

any arnie film
any jason statham film
berserk (anime)
the wrestler
spartacus (tv series)

Attached: Crixus.jpg (1600x1067, 152K)

/thread

>any jason statham film
Statham is probably my least favorite action hero, behind even Steven Seagal

Attached: decent movie list.jpg (2011x2000, 2.77M)

Bathhouse scene in Red Heat

It wasn't that he didn't know if he turned gay or not, it was he wasn't sure if he could remember who he was after being under cover for so long. Lot if people who do it develop an inability to tell which character they're supposed to be anymore or feel their actual persona is hollow as a result of their work.
Also you completely skipped the part where there's about 2 minuets of dudes fisting each other

Only the original berserk anime
The remake is trash
Statham is one of the most realistic of any of them
>Worse than Segal
That's not possible

Lawrence of Arabia is garbage and I still can't believe I wasted the time watching it or that it's rated so high by so many
Good cinematography though
But it's basically just the English jerking themselves off about completely fucking the middle east

>Statham is one of the most realistic of any of them
Statham is fucking lame
>oy oy I'm British, I live by me rules, I scowl at people instead of speak because me acting is shite
Never ever have seen the appeal but if you recommend him so heavily I'd be willing to check out a movie if you could give a recommmendation

youtube.com/watch?v=rvQEJH_6kzs

This scene is bullshit, he somehow manages to mog a bloat-apprentice

Point Break is made by a woman.

shit shows, tons of shit on that list anyways

Point Break is added as a joke

>Also you completely skipped the part where there's about 2 minuets of dudes fisting each other
That's included in the men performing sex acts session. I also mentioned the ending because of that "did Jow Forums turn you gay?" meme. Like Pacino, we spend a lot of time looking at shirtless men here, and even though we're either no gf or incels, some may start to question their sexuality, while convincing themselves it's totally no homo