Tfw can't find at gf at church like cuckstians because mosques split prayer rooms by gender

>tfw can't find at gf at church like cuckstians because mosques split prayer rooms by gender
JUST

Attached: lXSWGjR_d.jpg (640x608, 20K)

I thought muslims didn't need a gf. Don't you just find a chick you like and raep?

Convert from your desert cult around a pedophile warlord to the superior desert cult about a rebellious Jew, then go to church.

just go buy a goat mohamed

cant you just beat the shit out of them and force them to marry you like the other muslims

I hope you die

arent your marriages arranged?

Cringy posts pol

Think of other places to meet women then. Germany is a big place

Attached: 1522488064543.png (388x384, 313K)

be quiet shitskin, your time will come.

nice larping kafir

No it will not, our time has passed, millions of muslims have died by the hand of filthy euro parasites, and it is your time that is coming. By Allah, while our brothers and sisters are being slaughtered in their own nations, muslims are growing in your nations as a result.

And [remember, O Muhammad], when those who disbelieved plotted against you to restrain you or kill you or evict you [from Makkah]. But they plan, and Allah plans. And Allah is the best of planners. Quran 8:30

kill yourself and get off this board

this is an islamic board kafir, and OP is nothing but a larping snow monkey

Nice bait, user

But seriously, don't mosques have any Quran study clubs or some community service stuff? There has to be some co-ed activities available unless you're in Saudi Arabia or something

Yeah trust me I'm the bet of planers, I make tremedous plans, the best plans, Jesus Christ makes very bad plans, SAD!

Attached: 1524021814833.jpg (1000x781, 147K)

shut up wh*Tey
????
Idk
>co-ed
There is in schools but i go to a boys school

Attached: 1525252303442.png (633x758, 260K)

this is a white board you fucking subhuman pig

>boy school

Attached: 1522995074086.png (512x378, 145K)

Is that where you practice not gay butt sex?

they have islamic student organizations and social clubs literally everywhere. also, just go to a friends wedding, tons of single daughters getting shown off by their parents. r u fucking dumb

So stop being a muslim you pussy. faggot. retard.

Mohammed stuck his dick in a nine year old's pussy, you fucking idiot.

He limited the amount of wives men could have, and still had more himself.

He spread his ideas with violence like a pussy Antifa faggot.

Attached: Mohammed-5.jpg (350x442, 57K)