Is there a 'Starting Yoga' out there? How do I, as a guy, get into yoga without signing-up for classes?

is there a 'Starting Yoga' out there? How do I, as a guy, get into yoga without signing-up for classes?

Attached: C9sZMCN.jpg (2979x1541, 510K)

Other urls found in this thread:

doyogawithme.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=fNQ4jTJuTgE
archive.org/details/P90X.DISC.04.Yoga.X
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Starting sniff x f

Attached: 1486616359545.png (500x656, 148K)

Stinky class!

ddp yoga

Go on YouTube you bumbling moron.

there's so much so stuff out there though

>How do I, as a guy, get into yoga without signing-up for classes?
Do instructors not advertise what difficulty level the yoga they do in class is? If they do, look for beginner classes and sign up for them.

>so much stuff out there
>where I have to look for myself
>and do my own research
>i'd rather stay here and let someone do it for me

confirmed for not making it

Start using yoga studio the app. Adding yoga and gymnastic rings to my routines was over all the best thing I ever did. It massively increases my core the rings and yoga overall made my flexibility much much better for when posing time came. Highly recommend starting with the app and moving forward.

Attached: 8333E672-783D-49CE-88B9-A735FBFDEA4F.jpg (3264x2448, 1.91M)

This. Learn to do your own research a little. None of us have the time to mollycoddle you beyond giving you a direction to move in.

Check to see if there are yoga classes included as part of your gym membership.
Otherwise check out YouTube, loads of people recommend the 30 days of yoga with Adrienne which is for beginners, but I much prefer Lindsay fightmaster on YouTube - who also has lots of variations on 30/90 days of yoga etc

holy fuck. This place is such a shithole. I've never had a question answered here. Half of you are lardasses the other half are roiding DYEL'ers. That's why you're incapable of ever giving a straight answer to a decent fitness question. The noise to information ratio around fucking sucks.

I fucking asked if there was a single information source that Jow Forums recommenced when it came to learning yoga, i.e. the yoga version of Starting Strength, and I get told to fuck off and do my own research. Fuck this place. It's useless to me. it cannot help me - ever.

Find a local yoga studio
Find out when beginner classes are taught
Attend
???
PROFIT

Yoga studios are everywhere dude. Even if you live in a hick town, if there's thots that want to wear yoga pants there will be places to do it.

Get a yoga instructor gf

Yoga With Adrienne on Jewtube is pretty good. She does 30 day playlists that are pretty newbie friendly.
And she's cute!

Then get out if we're so useless. I already gave you a solid suggestion. If you don't know how to type "Local beginner yoga classes" into Google and pick the best result, then I don't know how to help you, you fucking invalid. Your questions are answered here. You just don't like when the answer is "you're going to have to be a big boy to do this".

>I've never had a question answered here.
and yet you persist
the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting different results.

Imagine all the smells!

Going to a class IS for beginners. I have been to different studios, they always ask if there are first timers present, etc. and help you. Youtubing it/doing it yourself is advanced because you don't have someone watching over you if you're about to snap city

>I've never had a serious question answered here
>asks question about fucking yoga
Have you ordered any estrogen for your transition yet you faggot

That's one definition. Not "the".

Probably because you ask shit questions like this. If you don't want to have someone teach you yoga, what the fuck do you think the alternatives are? Do you think we'll beam that shit into your brain like the god damned Matrix? You watch YT videos and try to follow along, and do a pretty shitty job at for a while until you realize you hate it, or you enjoy it, and then go to classes to have someone who actually knows what the fuck they are doing guide you. You fucking giblet head.

Attached: mpzWVpX.jpg (540x795, 53K)

Youtube + Books.
/thread

>It's useless to me.
t. Definitely not a sociopath

I think
doyogawithme.com/
is a good resource.
Videos for all levels.

Try yoga with Adriene 30 day challenge. The fact that I'm on day 6 and still actually doing it is enough for me to think its good. Plus she is a cute and has a good pupper.

Yoga is gymnastics for Americans. Just do gymnastics, you get everything Yoga offers and much more, with the option of becoming one of the p4p strongest athletes in the world.

I literally just told you to start with yoga studio the app. It will literally teach you from bottom up. I started with that and a year later I teach it. Seriously man, just based on your aggressive behaviour you should get on this quick. Yoga will chill you the heck out. Peace man!

Totally agree. Morons contributing nothing by telling you to google it are obviously too stupid to realize that asking other people for recommended resources is part of the research process.

>yoga with adrienne

she's got a great channel on the youtubes. her 30 days of yoga is great for a beginner, she also has more general beginner classes, she even has videos on specific poses if you really want to start slowly.

she's also super cute and hard not to like

>And Jow Forums tried to pretend it isn't a brother board of Jow Forums
Research research research nigger

Attached: sniff.jpg (600x445, 40K)

We are not your personal army faggot. We do not forgive, we do not forget. Now fuck off

there isnt a 'starting yoga' in the ss/sl sense, no

but it doesnt need that kind of structure, its much more freeform. just buy a mat and google beginner poses

This isn't your personal Q&A forum.
when you realize people are too stupid and lazy to do a little research themselves that would get them answers within minutes so they'd rather just wait hours to be spoonfed

kys

You idiots that treat yoga as some sort of overly complicated thing is how studios get away with charging $100+ a month for memberships.

If you already go to a gym that offers yoga classes then go to one. You are already paying for it you might as well make use of it.

I don't see what a yoga class would offer that a couple youtube videos couldn't.

Having someone tell you on real time what you are doing wrong helps.

Hey! currently I'm paying 7 years gym, primary for cardio but last year i discover Dinamic yoga session and is very cool, but sadly only saturdays, so looking for some youtuber who show some full class like I exercise at saturdays to do something in the week.
Currently watching this youtube.com/watch?v=fNQ4jTJuTgE and like it, but Saturdays instructor is more hard to follow.

I did a month of Wii Fit yoga. I got better at my balance by the end of the month.

You could start there. Wii's are cheap.

Why not ask girls on Tindr if they do yoga and make it your first date?

Dubs and I spend the next hour and a half doing P90X yoga. Here's the vid just in case you guys want to roll too. I hear it's tough.

archive.org/details/P90X.DISC.04.Yoga.X

Attached: check 'em.jpg (660x390, 23K)

Oh shit. I was hoping I wouldn't get it.

no ones gonna check if you really do it
but you better hold your word and at least try your best. nothing to lose user

based

brap

>starts with braps

proceeds with this BASED post

next you get these sick dubs

How can this thread get any better?

Attached: 1524874711461.jpg (900x1200, 287K)

Wow. That was oddly very relaxing, especially that shavasana pose and those aums at the end. Still can't believe how much of those poses I was able to do.

Everyone who gets dubs now has to start doing yoga. Trips and you have to join a yoga class.

I highly recommend a app called down dog. its free on android and ios, works for all levels, lets you adjust the time of the lesson, lets you boost a certain aspect of your training (i.e flexibility, upper body strength, lower back opening, hip opening, etc) and it even includes a huge library of relaxing music divided in various genres that it plays throughout the lessons (you choose the genre and it plays a random playlist, some of it is great some of it i could do without.).
all lessons are unique and it saves every lesson for you to go back and repeat or even see what music was played throughout it.
I've been using it for a few weeks and i'm astonished at just how much content you're getting for free. also the girl that guides you through it has a really nice voice and the one who is shown doing the different asanas is nowhere near hot enough to be distracting. 10/10

tl;dr DOWNLOAD DOWN DOG, ITS FREE AND ITS GOOD 10/10