I bet you're obsessed with fitness because you have a small penis

>I bet you're obsessed with fitness because you have a small penis

Attached: Foucault5.jpg (244x300, 15K)

This guy died of HIV

Meanwhile fit Chads slay pussy

You decide

I bet you’re gymphobic because you really wanna have sex with a squat rack.

My penis is almost 10 inches and modestly thick.
No, I'm obsessed with fitness because bad stuff happened as a kid and I didn't want to be weak or hate myself anymore.
Anyway, why does a man's worth hinge on the size of his dick?
That's the mindset of a narcissistic woman or a gay.

This post is seething with misogyny, which is indicative of a neglectful mother

Attached: lacan.jpg (820x550, 47K)

jokes on you cunt, i have a small penis and i'm not even obsessed with the gym.

op btfo

Yes I'm a misogynist.
What of it?

I'm pretty proud of my penis I'm just don't want my gigantic thighs to make it look smaller by comparison

LOL

Should've plugged your hair, bucko.

Postmodernist scum will never win.

Attached: 55645.png (578x281, 164K)

>I bet you're obsessed with fitness because you have a small penis
>This post is seething with misogyny, which is indicative of a neglectful mother
>I bet you’re gymphobic because you really wanna have sex with a squat rack.

Attached: jewish-question.jpg (1013x1079, 41K)

yep dicklet here. It's whatever I'm married and i don't give it much thought. Deadlift day was today and I feel great. Why not just try and be your best?

fun fact this guy went on an lsd trip in a california desert and discarded all his earlier work.

his most important works were all written after that though

Did someone say post-modern neo-marxist?

Attached: 1518247850463.jpg (70x125, 2K)

Foucault was a really sexy motherfucker

Foucault was a disgusting kike. "French intellectuals" my ass. Jews, all of them.

Yes, next question.

Fuck Foucault

I bet you're obsessed with people obsessed with fitness because you're a French faggot who likes getting fisted in San Francisco bathhouses by anonymous leather-clad musclemen who possess an exaggerated and caricatured masculinity to make up for that which you and your father never had and which you feel you cannot obtain in any other manner.

Attached: Foucault_Defert_von_Seuil___D.R.__Merve_Verlag.jpg (545x369, 165K)

Oh oui, avec plaisir.

Attached: 1445082263950.jpg (1920x1080, 295K)

why you gotta call me out and tell the truth like that

>tfw dicklet

IT'S NOT FAIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Simulacra

>I bet you're obsessed with fitness because you're a huge pussy with a fear of actually initiating interaction with other people and want the muscles to bring them to you

Attached: Sad cat.jpg (567x437, 35K)

Losing weight actually made my penis quite a bit bigger. It was a cool bonus surprise I wasn't expecting at all but in retrospect makes a lot of sense.

One part that, one part being an autist who hates people because of past trauma.
And it works really really really well.
Problem is that I HONESTLY don't know how to deal with peope when it does work and I fuck it up then I go back to lifting instead of throwing myself into that situation till I'm comfortable with it. Because working out is comfortable

The nerve endings associated with pleasure in the vagina generally aren't more than 3 inches in. As long as you have at least that much, you can perform just fine. Indistinguishable from any other cock, really. Short of ones large enough to counterproductively cause pain, anyway.

You, ah, you do have at least 3 inches, right?

it's actually true, no point denying it

but real talk im khv, being Jow Forums makes ppl think otherwise.

I have an average sized dick but I have a legit bad feel for dudes who have microdicks, it is one of those things you have zero control over but society will still shit on your for anyway and has a huge impact on your mental health and therefore wellbeing. It is basically a deformity so they are in the same league as a dude with a missing eye or something. Feels harsh to even type that and it may seem like I'm being ironic or smug but I'm 100% sincere, this world is an awful place man.

Anyway I lift because it's good, even if you have a small dick you should still lift. Fuck oh, "fuck oh".

Attached: tfwgc.png (216x348, 25K)

17.2cm dick reporting in

>fuck oh

*off, god dammit

I said this to a chick IRL one time as a teenage edgelord and she belly laughed in my face. Still smashed later though.

Why would I even deserve my big swinging dick if I wasn't willing to get really fit and turbo-power-fuck sluts with it?

DELET

>You're obsessed with fitness because of your dick size
I'll never understand this misperception, getting more muscular makes your dick look smaller and no body insecure about their dick size enough to radically change their life would do something that makes it look even smaller

>which is indicative of a neglectful mother
No, you're thinking of obsession with tits (which most eurocucks have)

>I said this to a chick IRL one time as a teenage edgelord and she belly laughed in my face

So?

So the point is you're full of shit. Even if it's technically true, this does not match a woman's perception and she still feels like she enjoys bigger dicks more or that she can feel shit better deeper in her pussy. There is probably some mechanical explanation for this and bigger dicks probably hit those 3 inches of nerves better for some reason or whatever, but "you still perform the same" is BS. Could be to do with width too, guys with 3 inchers don't have coke can stubs so they are lacking in the "fullness" feel that women say they enjoy as well.

No. I am not obsessed with fitness, I am occasionally working out and talking about nutrition while having my fun in RL.