Cold Showers are a meme

thebroscientist.com/bullshit-cold-showers-youve-told-far/

Congratulations Jow Forums, you just played yourselves.

Attached: 1524722274077.jpg (640x640, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thebroscientist.com/5-real-scientific-benefits-cold-showers/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

thebroscientist.com/5-real-scientific-benefits-cold-showers/
Congratulations OP, you're still a faggot.

Hot showers fuck your skin up, that's reason enough

So have warm showers?

>thebroscientist.com

Attached: 1506686069130.jpg (953x780, 75K)

Do you not know how to shower?

No you idiot, you're supposed to have body-temperature showers.

She has wheely nice boobs :^)

aka warm

nice pectidddies on the wheels

Cold showers solved my skin problems

>Hot showers fuck your skin up
so does soap. and showering every day

A BREATH OF FRESH CHAIR

>Being so insecure that you have to post meme articles because threads about showering bother you more than threads about braps and tfwnogf
Kill yourself OP, cold showers are a benefit to you as long as you do it properly and there's plenty of science to back it up

>tfw no qt wheelchair gf to carry up the stairs to bed

Attached: 1507929005283.jpg (600x631, 81K)

>no true coldshower

I just an icy cold shower yesterday for the first time in forever. uK brahs will testify how cold it is. And honestly idc if it’s a meme, something about having the balls to dip under the icy cold stream after sitting comfy in my bed have me this confidence boost and after the shower I slept like a fucking baby. One more thing as well, my hair this morning didn’t feel greasy or slick, it felt ..: nice. Take it for what you will

What if I shower in COOL but not COLD water?

>tfw no qt wheelchair gf to fuck embarrassingly short but it's ok since she has no feeling below the waist and sex is just a chore for her anyway

Attached: 1522199085972.png (489x480, 70K)

Wouldn't she still feel her womb and asshole getting plowed?

>thebroscientist
yeah this dude fucks, but he lacks knowledge.

Aww is the water a little bit chilly for OP, why not take a nice hot bubble bath?

but I like cold showers

cold showers cured my back acne

Wheelchair people often have to wear a diaper / bag to shit into since they have no feeling or control of their anus.

it depends on if her spinal cord injury is complete or not.

It shes anything above L4 or L5 and completely you could literally just have at it and shove your fist in there and she would have basically 0 sensation.

rolling for dubs in honor of OP pic

ID on wheelie girl?

>so does soap.

You don't need soap in the shower at all unless you need to get actual grime off your body if you were running outside in the mud or something. Water and some light scrubbing does well enough

Cold showers increase blood flow and decrease loss of natural oils...if this is all they do at the very least they still offer 2 benefits