How much do I have to lift to get a qt pajeeta gf?

How much do I have to lift to get a qt pajeeta gf?

Attached: E78CA8C3-A2A1-4D30-9CB8-0766AF1F3E38.jpg (600x641, 232K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5005294
economist.com/news/britain/21595908-rapid-rise-mixed-race-britain-changing-neighbourhoodsand-perplexing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Moar.

Attached: 694E1152-8D3E-414F-A917-3B97A1ADA19E.jpg (600x368, 113K)

I'm 2 weeks in and brown girls won't leave me alone

Just be white.

Also they all get arranged marriages to Pajeet by age 24 so your only hope is fucking one while she's still in grad school.

>Also they all get arranged marriages to Pajeet by age 24
Not the girls who’s family has been in the U.K. for many generations.

You'll need to unlock 3/7 of your chakras if you even want to get mired by a true pajeeta

Kek

>qt
>pajeeta

K....

Can a good looking well built black guy with an almost foot long cock, fucks like a god, and is more then discreet hook up with one..or several?
They tend to be all weird and clannish but some of them are fine as fuck.

Lift 1/2/3/4 prana and Nirvana 'til failure, my nigga.

No joke, i fucked a pajeeta few weeks ago, no smell, great taste, super enthusiastic. Only quirk was this little tuft of hair right at the top of her ass crack. Other than that, great sex. She called me daddy.

Dude, I lived in Pajeet central, Slough/Redding area, for 6 years now, and girls like that are a tiny minority. Most of the Asian chicks are ugly as fucking sin, and hairier than my Polish arse.

I snagged mine in college with a 2/3.5/4/5

Ended up marrying her and have some kids with really nice tans.

Generally no. They tend to date white guys until they want to get married and start popping out kids. Then they'll go into an arranged marriage with some virgin indian dude who is horrified to learn that she dated white guys prior to getting married to him.

here's the thing you gotta understand India is big country with a lot of cultures and ethnicity's but i will try to make it simple for you to get

e.g when someone says they like Indian chicks they usually are referring to North Indian women (The girl in the pic)North Indians are the most Caucasian looking in India but sadly the Moriarty of Indian women (southern,western and central Indian ) are all awful looking they literally look worse than blacks just google some pics and you'll have nightmares
now with East and North Eastern Indian women you will have a lot of variety because of most of them look like Thai and or Filipinos and so if you're into Oriental and Chinese looking girls go after East Indian women

Attached: 300px-Zonal_Councils.svg.png (300x352, 20K)

arm above head x eternity

Attached: armraise1-550x412.jpg (550x412, 61K)

South Indian people

Attached: india-photo-essay-featured-L.jpg (1900x964, 308K)

East and North East Indian 1/2

Attached: 220px-Tangkhul_Naga_Woman_in_traditional_attire.jpg (220x330, 34K)

East and North East Indian 2/2

Attached: 258141-nagas.jpg (800x600, 57K)

North Indian

Attached: index.jpg (304x166, 7K)

what's wrong Jow Forums? Did Raj fuck your oneitis?

Try this.

Attached: 1524170897751.jpg (673x849, 193K)

Fuck that. How much do i need to lift to become the apex predator in India?

Attached: Pajeet.jpg (2970x2012, 506K)

How the fuck did they even get that picture? Do they have blood sports featuring the lowest chaste?

The city of Mumbai has the largest leopard population in the world, so leopard attacks are pretty common.

Also the leopard in that picture had already killed another pajeet before scalping this one, so it's no surprise that people got their cameras out.

Jesus. You’re either raped into the stratosphere, die of infection, shit yourself to death, or get killed by leopards in India.

If I find the missing Sankara Stones will the girl in OP’s pic let me cum on her feet? Serious replies only.

why is the leopard attacking; the pajeet seems peaecfull

he pooped in his litter box.

Attached: Melanie Kannokada.jpg (818x846, 573K)

I didn't say DATE.
I mean, can I fuck something.
Bitches can be sexy as fuck and I want them to scream their devil language while I lay pipe and bring them screaming to nirvana.

You mean next to his litter box.

I don’t believe you ar the sex god you make out otherwise you wouldn’t be on Jow Forums with the rest of us.

Lol bs. U cant hack ur own women. Theres a reason why pajeets tyrones pedros n ahmeds want ur staceys n suzys.
All u get is yoko n sasha....desu prolly best option

Ya the white washed ones but they act like white n ghetto black girl

Is this how you cope?

Ya when above 24 an western born they are carful. But keep in mind ur expose to honor killin as well.
Why do that when u got latinas whom are better in every way

Dam u know ur shit u indian too

thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5005294
You clearly haven’t been here to the U.K. where we have quite a lot of Indian women lol.

Well all poor nations are dangerous....even male tourists get sexually harassed i shit u not

Being the kind of fuck that can mak diesel dyke say "I think i'm bi now" in a lovey dovey voice after a thorough dicking doesn't mean I'm not a complete fuck up in nearly every other area of my life.

Sex doesn't fix the other problems, but it can help make things feel better for a few hours.

When a girlvmakes a thread like that then u know it aint that common. Like wmbf. Thered never be a thread of wmaf cuz we all know

I come from mix family u really see some patterns here....mine is more laid back n not of the honor killin types like the motherland.
I virtually got every race married in except abos

Threads are made about everything if you search for them.

Mate you don’t see more Indian men with white women than the other I live in London I know.

Where are you from? You can’t even speak English properly.

There are threads of wmaf

But you were a black man earlier why are you Indian now?

>implying an indian "male" could fuck a white women

Go back to shitting in the streets Pajeet while we fuck your women ;^)

Anyone can fuck anyone nowadays if you have a bit of confidence. I didn’t start this thread to make pol fight

Literally only nigger and white women prefer their own lad.

?????

In the sense of do white guys like asian girls.....why would it need to be asked since a meme now

Your writing is the same in both

Idk why it’s asked just googled it now and saw it, literally everything exists on YouTube.

Become Doctor/Lawyer/Engineer/IT-Cuck or just plain rich if you wish to marry her. They can be very very materialistic and family will judge you for your education and job.

> since a meme now
What’s a meme?

For real read up the interrmariage rate was more imwf then wmif since the muslim males skew it that way.
Isnt the honor violence scarin em.
Its like that here esp 12yrs ago though bedn seein more indian girls date oyt but before shit imwf was every where...now i see em hit up azn girls

I can only speak for England and I assume you are an Indian, preferences obviously vary according to nation due to culture.

This....summed up but may as well get russian gold digger or latinas least they arent a money hungry culture

All second/third world people are money hungry if they weren’t they wouldn’t survive.

Why the fuck do preferences change? Clearly they aren’t hardwired.

Mm no havent seen that here. White girls really date out but indian n muslim girls really stick to own.....even if ur part one of em it screws u over cuz ur mixed.
Latinas n asians i notice love out dating.
But the black is right the indians are very clicky

did the leopard scalp the pajeet, i thought only indians did ...
> reddit strikes again

Dam thats autism...too redundant. Known azn girls going notha weeb wit yellow fever

I’m not talking about Indians born in India I am talking about U.K. Indians.

What the fuck are you even trying to say? Do you speak English?

Dunno my guess the western born ones are breakin out like get money cut off family an get white guy.
But under 24 shes gonna get married off.
The fob ones are beyond clicky they think they better then western indians too.

Ya my cuzins buddy married a chinese a gurl

Not seriously on cartoon board.

>breakin out like get money cut off family an get white guy.
Think I understand what you are saying but why is your grammar so atrocious?

Well, their dads/bros usually are quite educated. unless it's Sikh taxi driver Canadian immigrants. They wouldn't be a problem. Just call them "bro tier" and praise their culture a little bit. They'll be eating out of your hand.

Oh that makes way more sense....that pic threw me off of op. Tradional fob indians no.....if he showed indian slag then yes.
But gotta game harder like shes a white 7 even uf shes a 5.
But basically ur gettin a white girl mentally.
I take it uk indian guys chase the polish chicks there?

>uk indian guys chase the polish chicks there?
I have no idea
What’s so special about polish women?

Damaged phone screen. Sometimes it glitches puts other letters or stalls....dropped too many times

>But basically ur gettin a white girl mentally.
That’s literally all minority women that are highly educated in the U.K.

Lol i dont think they meme usually hindus relax mire....i fibd sikhs like muslim lite. Hace same honir culture but they read.
Even edu ated can be that way man....wait fir her to hit on u....u dont want that drama.
My parents would keep tabs on me when i was hangin with a cute punjabi girl so i dobt gwt jumped cuz they kniw hiw they are

No.
Not at all.
I'm the guy who wants to know how to smash indian girls.

Usually highly educated is another form of fuck trad an go sjwismYa cuz easier n can cook

economist.com/news/britain/21595908-rapid-rise-mixed-race-britain-changing-neighbourhoodsand-perplexing
The U.K. is racemix central, you can’t apply what happens in the USA.

If ur black hit trinidad for indian girls. If she dates white u got a shot

Indo Trinidadians believe they are better then than whites and blacks apparently.

True but some relate like polish chicks n muslim men skew the balance in uk to slight imwf. But keep in mind ur uni indiam girl will get that sjw mindset remember period girl durin marathon

That's no pajeeta.
That's a desi babe.

They do but i find they are most open
Fob indians from motherland really have a superior complex cuz they full blood.

Ones from colonies as indentured laboruers less so cuz they mixed themselves ...anglosized cuz of tge new cunt tgey live in an use to other races

Reading this thread has damaged my intelligence

For a board that goes yeah white men most desired u make this.
If anythin u gotta make how nonwhute can get a white girl

What is different about polish women than any other white woman?

1 2 3 4 plus degree in stem an have social skills an have good family upbringing

Anyone can get anyone I never even said if I’m white or not in the post. I regret this as it has brough out pol.

Are you from Trinidad?

U dont know? Little more trad like age difference aint that big of a deal. Can cook more slim dress better.

Its like how we see asian girls almost.
Plus if ur brown in ee youll kill it there since bollywood was big there.
Im surprised no one here talks about gettin slav brides

May as well delete since u answred own question...plus indian girl lurkers will see it as dlsmv.
What race r u?

No but a coolie descendent.
How do u get black n white girls btw askin as a brown dude

>What race r u?
A ginger white man
The same as any other woman, be confident and don’t dress like shit or be fat.

>Indian girl lurkers
You think girls lurk here lol.

>wanting a white woman
Why?

>she doesn't browse Jow Forums and Jow Forums to laugh at all the loser virgins

Sad!

Started a thread as a joke, didn’t realise that the autism squad would attack.

This thread died because nobody was baited into saying nigger

ill be your qt pajeeta gf user

Could you imagine how hot these fits and stylings would be on an ethnicity that isn't fundamentally disgusting?