If sugar is so unhealthy why is its taste so pleasant?

if sugar is so unhealthy why is its taste so pleasant?

Attached: 550.png (207x243, 7K)

Sugar isn't unhealthy, Sucrose, High fructose corn syrup, etc are.

Why?

It raises your blood sugar too quickly because they are simplified sugars that take no time for your body to break down, unlike fructose, lactose etc which are natural sugars that take time for your body to process in a responsible and useful way.

Attached: 1521175763264.png (974x974, 1.3M)

if alcohol is so unhealthy why is its taste so pleasant?

because sugar was a god-tier food during caveman times. High in energy and calories. It was also a lot harder to come by.
Evolution takes millions of years, so our tastebuds are still in hunter-gatherer mode.

>Sugar isn't unhealthy
>List of sugars are unhealthy

An hero mutt

It's an integrated natural selection mechanism designed to kill off those with weak willpower that can't help themselves but eat something because it "tastes good".

If gamma rays are invisible and don't hurt when exposed to them why are they unhealthy?

it's taste isn't pleasant
every cook knows fats are the number one thing that makes food taste good including desserts
and fats, as the keto diet and paleo diets have known for years, should make up the majority of our caloric intake
it's taste isn't pleasant

Sugar as found in whole food are the best energy source and its hard to get fat on them.
processed sugars like surcose, corn syrup or something high fructose are not.

Your body is craving for them because out diet for the last 10 millions years consisted of fruits up until we started hunting and still than we ate mostly carbs such as wild potatoes or carrots, barries and other wird fruits.

there is also proove that we started eating corn about 100.000 years ago. A diet low in carbs will lead to early death.

Attached: kdZBCMk.jpg (427x543, 31K)

Sugar is good for you. We just eat too much of it.

>it's taste isn't pleasant
lier or an idiot

>every cook knows fats are the number one thing that makes food taste good including desserts
yeah sure, before salt and sugar. right you nr1 cook pro.

>and fats, as the keto diet and paleo diets have known for years, should make up the majority of our caloric intake
yeah you know nothing stupid hoe.

Attached: 53c.jpg (527x620, 88K)

kys carb industry shills

If putting things in your butt is so bad then why are prostate orgasms so heavenly?

Because our ancestors weren't particularly threatened by them so there was no need to develop a sense of them being bad in order for the species to survive.

yeah, i come from the potato and rice industry. We are very strong and we always push for more.

yep same with salt.

that shit was rare so we had to really wanna get it. now that we’re out of the foodchain we get too much sugar.

we get to much processed sugar, not sugar per se.
most people dont eat enough fruits.

Found the ketofag

You ever see a deer lick salt? Licking salt isn't healthy for you but it tastes so good.

Paleo actually
enjoying your glass of milk and your cheese sandwich, are you babby?

you know what smells nice ? petrol

so you consider milk and cheese a high carb food?

MILK IS HIGH CARB FGGT!

carbniggers and milkfaggots scheme together

If people had such good diets in the past how come they're fucking dead idiot.

They died early because of infections, illness, not having todays medical standards, retard?
AND EVERYBODY DIES!

>Everybody dies
Not me though.

You should just kys.

Yeah I tried the bullets just bounce off my.

HFCS processes differently than normal sugar

If water is so healthy for you why does it taste so terrible!

Just in shitcountrys like mexico, retarded

My best lifts is when i have a doughnut or 2 right before working out