Does steroids make you look like a masculine chimp? look at zac efron. went from prettyboy to super chad

Does steroids make you look like a masculine chimp? look at zac efron. went from prettyboy to super chad

Attached: swole.jpg (820x1222, 210K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rF3ixuORPaw
discord.gg/pJSE8fg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like Zeke Efron, he sing and play shoot hoop

no roids here, just hard work and a clean diet

he tren hard and eat clen

Lol

its not that unbelievable that he's natty. could he be roiding? absolutely, especially given the availability of roids in hollywood and him being past the prime massing age. does his physique indicate he's roiding without question? not at all. i'd say the chances are 50/50 on roids vs good diet and decent genetics.

he's roiding. it's obvious from the "steroid veins" on his biceps.

>daily reminder the people that think Zac Efron roided are the same dyels that think Hugh Jackman roided

"You can't achieve a really low bf without roids"
>lmao

Attached: 1419540_1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 187K)

every fit hollywood male is on roids

easier to bulk up quick for roles and shit

You understand that we have the time frame in which he packed on near 40 pounds of muscle, right?

How about you Google something before talking out of your ass? The odds of him using steroids to built his physique is close to 100%

I think its just reasonable, how the fuck do you keep such a low body fat and still have muscles?
roids

>40lbs of muscle
where did you learn this? also, what is the time frame?

Jackmen is like 5’8 so it’s believable. How tall is Zach tho? If you wanna want to know if anyone’s roofing merely look at the progression they made for a year of lifting. That will tell you everything you need to know. No one going to look that much better with only a year of progress. That’s why most Hollywood actors do roids, they accept a role and prep for like 6 months, begin shooting for another 6-9 months. Maybe a year depending on the budget. These guys are using roids and it’s not a big deal, their trying to look good for specific roles that immortalize them in society, you would be doing exactly that as well.

he's at a low bf% and has a pump
youre dumb as fuck if you think efrons arm vascularity indicates roiding
pic related, he's literally just on a pump at a low bf%

Attached: zac efron.jpg (1957x1957, 388K)

I can't tell if you're joking, but I have those and I was dyel three months ago.

He is roiding but veins on the bicep are not a tell tale sign of roids

Zac is like 5'7 160lbs

>builk up quick
You'd be surprised what you can achieve with a personal pro trainer, nutritionist, and all the time in the world to lift and sleep as they are neets between shootings

jesus those abs are fucking disgusting

this. plus the lighting in every shot will be perfectly set up to maximize muscle and he might even be airbrushed and shit.

Because he said it took him months... Check his instagram. He was very skinny before 2014 when he got that frat house role. You can see his development through public photos of him.

Alexandra Daddario told in an interview she got wet for looking at Zac's abs while filming baywatch

Not so disgusting

Right, but just like a bodybuilder, this is their stage look. They trained and prepared to look like that for only a few days. They do not walk around everyday looking like that

He's been working out since he was 14. Suddenly he starts gaining tons of muscle within months. He didn't just take steroids to lean up, he built mass with it. Why wouldn't he? There's zero reasons for him to be natural.

Hell, most people here cannot get that lean with that vascularity. All the idiots talking shit about how anyone can do it should post a photo of themselves at a similar body fat, otherwise they have no fucking idea.

He stated in interviews it was 17 lbs. where the fuck are you getting this information?

Hugh Jackman is 6’2”. Jesus Christ some of you guys are retarded

jackmen is 6'2", cunt

u can achieve it easy ss+gomad 3 months u retards

Jackman is 10'2, cunt

What time are you talking about? When he first put on a lot of muscle or when he cut down for bay watch?

That's not 17 pounds the first time, it's obviously more. When he cut down he retained all his mass because of the steroids and could have put some on in the months before it. His trainer stated that he has had other people put on six pounds of muscle in a month. That's obviously steroids too.

youtu.be/rF3ixuORPaw
Skip to 1:19. You’re delousional if you think he put on 40 lbs

Alexandra friendzoned Zac so lol
Just find on youtube their interviews

He has at least 40 pound of muscle on from the point when he was skinny in his young twenties.

You're "delousional" if you think you can put on 17 pounds of muscle in a few months. You're even more retarded if you think you can put on 17 pounds of muscle in a few months when you already put on 20 pounds of muscle from working out before.

I don't understand why you idiots refuse to admit that he obviously take steroids. He's not a body builder, he gets paid to act and to look good. There's no reason he would fuck around and train as a natural. It would hurt his career because he would have even less time to shake hands and do small roles while training, plus he would look worse and therefore be less in demand.

Oh no I spelled a word wrong guess my point is invalid now! Btw you can definitely see the 40 lbs in this pic. You should keep in mind it was all mass in his upper body, you can see from the shorts he’s wearing in the movie that he has minimal muscle in his legs. Very well could have been steroids, except that was never the argument I was trying to make. Just saying it’s not far fetched to think you could put on 17 lbs with world class trainers, nutritionists and chefs to cook it for you when you’re a millionaire.

Attached: C9F9D8F7-ECF0-4EF4-813F-52F9078525C6.png (617x349, 465K)

he 100% uses roids but doesn't get too big. just saying. Nothing wrong with it, dude's looking out for his product- his body and image! Honestly if his legs are in proportion he looks pretty fucking great.

>Oh no I spelled a word wrong guess my point is invalid now!
No it's invalid because you're an idiot dead set on proving a point you know damn well is wrong, only you're too prideful to admit it.

>Just saying it’s not far fetched to think you could put on 17 lbs with world class trainers, nutritionists and chefs to cook it for you when you’re a millionaire.

Yes it fucking is. Find one case study where that has ever been replicated. There's nothing you can eat that makes you put on the same muscle as a steroid user. There's thousands of naturals that have had access to 'world class' trainers and nutritionists and still don't get beyond the 20 pounds of muscle you are expected to put on in your first year.

Not only did he put on near 20 pounds of muscle within months, he did it while already having some muscle from before. How about you start lifting and find out what you can do instead of jerking yourself off about a Hollywood star using steroids?

besides that, left is without pump, right is with fake tan and literally after lifting, also dude isn't big at all, people think that every lean person in the world is eating tren

Maybe he did but the progression looked very natural. From his frat house movie to public pics to that baywatch movie, he looked like he got bigger very timely

He was 5'9 170 pounds and 8% body fat for Baywatch, that's a FFMI of 23 which makes him comparatively bigger than 90% of Jow Forums.

If you think it's just spray and and pump between those two photos, I don't know what to tell you, but you have my sympathy trying to get by in a world where you are this stupid.

I’m an idiot because I don’t think there’s 40 lbs between those two pictures, gotcha. Christ if I’m an idiot you’re fucking blind. And fucking retarded for thinking average joes like you or I have even remotely the same privilege that he does when it comes to putting on weight. Holy fucking irony by the way trying to say I’m the stubborn one. You sound like a normie trying to throw out the excuse “steroids” like his physique is unattainable. It’s impressive but certainly not overly massive or outlandish. The most impressive thing about his physique is how low his bodyfat is. You have the dumbest fucking arguments I’ve ever seen on this board. Why the fuck would there be case studies on Hollywood actors newbie gains with all of their access to world class support systems? And why are you trying to act like his physique before he movie was that of a lifters? Dude was skinny, maybe did shit like push ups and other bodyweight stuff casually, why are you pretending like he was on a mass building program?

>you will never make Alexandra Daddario wet

No, you're an idiot proclaiming he didn't use steroids and that it's a natural transformation that could have been done by anyone in the short time frame. You're just nitpicking the 40 pound comment when I never said anything about it being between those two photos, but keep moving the goal posts. He has at least 30 pounds of muscle on the average person, seeing as the average lean mass is 140 pounds. He was skinny before with even less mass, so it's about 40 pounds from what he was at his smallest, back when he didn't have any arm or chest muscles.

>I have even remotely the same privilege that he does when it comes to putting on weight
MUH privilege. Basic human physiology doesn't change because someone cooks your food and you have a good program, although I'm sure you can use any reason to explain why you look like shit. You refuse to prove your claim that you can put almost 20 pounds of new muscle on in a few months with 'world class' whatever.

> You sound like a normie trying to throw out the excuse “steroids” like his physique is unattainable.
Which I never said. I clearly stated he is about at the natural limit of someone with good genetics. You sound like the idiots that used to think Arnold was natural and it was pure hard work. You're dead set on defending someone you don't know for no other reason than you want to believe it's possible for you not to look like pure shit.

>Why the fuck would there be case studies on Hollywood actors newbie gains with all of their access to world class support systems?
It's even impossible as beginner gains but it's not because he has been working out since 14 and already put on muscle before that over the years. Professional athletes cannot put on that amount of muscle in period of time, and there's been studies on groups of people with access to the best training and diet that the scientist could come up with.

You'll die not only stupid, but stupid with a shitty body. Go find a new golden boy.

The biggest evidence for roids isnt muscle or anything said. Thats achievable natty
>roiding for this
The biggest evidence is his jaw. It got wider and longer after and before. The growth stops usually at puberty and growing afterwards is unatural

>you’re an idiot proclaiming he didn’t use steroids and that it’s a natural transformation
I literally said in that it could have been steroids. I then when on to say it could also be natural, which it can be. And I showed that picture because it’s what google showed me as Zac efrons transformation from the beginning of his career to baywatch. So let’s “keep moving the goal posts.” How are you even arguing the best quality foods and nutritional plan, and trainers wouldn’t maximize your potential muscle gain? You’re so fucking stupid I can’t belueve you even have the confidence to argue on this board lmao. I don’t even need to address the rest of that argument because of how retarded it is. Also to clarify, where you the one who brought up ffmi or was that someone else? Laughable that you bring up Arnold as if he’s somehow even remotely comparable to Zac Efron. You’re really just grasping at anything at this point. The amount of times you want to accuse me of having a shitty physique really leads me to believe you’re projecting too. Could be wrong but it sounds super insecure. And yes professional athletes that have been on weighting programs for decades can’t put on weight like that. Not surprised and can’t even figure out why you brought that up. Are you comparing pre-baywatch Zac efron’s physique to an athletes? He looks like the average skinny guy at a beach. If you can find a legitimate fitness plan of what he did before this movie and his supposed “first bulk up starting at 14” I would love to see it

>Jackmen is like 5’8 so it’s believable
>actually 6'2"

That lanklet coping at his best

Attached: 1441662880302.jpg (345x336, 54K)

>It could also be natural, which it can be.
Prove your claim. Provide evidence. I don't have time to waste reading your giant run on sentences. You're clearly upset I called you retarded and you now decide to keep proving that instead. That's actual irony.

>How are you even arguing the best quality foods and nutritional plan, and trainers wouldn’t maximize your potential muscle gain?
They won't let you put on 17 pounds of new muscle within a few months. Try to actually have some reading retention and not shit yourself off of things I didn't say.

> Laughable that you bring up Arnold as if he’s somehow even remotely comparable to Zac Efron
I could have said Panda or anyone else. It doesn't matter. It's the same group of skinny teenagers who spend more time dreaming of their transformation than actually working out, unless Zac is your gay little crush.

>You’re really just grasping at anything at this point
It's 'grasping at straws', retard.

You know what? Just post your body. If you want to go against the scientific consensus because it hurts your feeling while refusing to back up your claim and provide evidence? The least you can do is post your body as proof that you have any idea what you're talking about and you're not just a skinny teenager with your head up your ass.

Also, they run muscle building studies on the untrained as well. There's zero evidence that any new lifter has put on 17 pounds of muscle within a few months.

Ah the ol “I know you are but what am I argument. Very intelligent, definitely not retarded or ironic. Moving on, yes, you did say that. Go back and re-read any of your posts. To add to the irony you try to shit on my reading comprehension when you can’t even realize you said the very things I’m trying to debate with you. And no, the possibility of Zac Efron being natty in Baywatch is not comparable to Panda, Arnold, steve Cook, whoever the fuck you want to bring up. That’s “grasping at straws” which btw was not what I intended in my last reply, I can see the similarity but I’m not sure why you’d assume or think that’s a good insult lmao. And finally, why the fuck would I post my body? Can already tell from the last dozen or so replies you’ve given me that you’d be biased and no matter what my physique looks like you will say it’s shitty. This may seem shocking to an insecure retard like yourself but I don’t feel the need to validate myself or project onto others. I also never claimed to have a Zac Efron-esque physique so I’m not sure why you want to hold on to that so bad. Your best argument this entire time has been my spelling and run on sentences. Sorry I wasn’t able to do this in MLA format I’m pretty rushed in my responses and don’t want to waste my entire night on this argument. Obviously that plan has gone pretty well so far. Also all I’m finding on ncbi.nlm.gov regarding newbie gains just show what percentage strength and body mass increases have been, no definitive kg or lb increases. If you can find any I’d like to see them. Until then, guess I’ll keep looking

Ahahaha, this amount of coping. You're not going to post your body because you're a skinny faggot. You're also too pussy to post what little mass you do have.

>This may seem shocking to an insecure retard like yourself but I don’t feel the need to validate myself or project onto others
This made me laugh aloud like a retard. You are the pseudo intellectual mixed with an arm chair weight lifter. Someone that doesn't actually lift and maintains he has any idea what he is talking about.

>Sorry I wasn’t able to do this in MLA
Did someone rob you of an enter key when they took the rest of your brain cells? Some advice. Stop posting, start lifting.

>he doesn't know what ffmi is
Eric helms, the guy who actually published the fuckin findings and coined the term, openly laments the fact it's been totally misinterpreted by guys who think its some kind of natty test.

Not him but no self respecting person would post a photo of their naked body to Jow Forums to win an online argument. You can ask, but don't act like you've won when you get a hard no.

Speaking of Chad, join the Chad City discord; let us guide you on the path to becoming the true chad you know that you deserve to be
discord.gg/pJSE8fg

>Doesn't read the sentence without misunderstanding it.
Where did I state that he had an FFMI of 23, therefore he isn't natural? I used it as a marker to say that he does have a fair amount of muscle mass, more than most people here.

The original study is fucked up, not for the reasons commonly heard. Firstly they fucked up their own equation for figuring out FFMI in the study abstract and most online calculators use the fucked up equation. Secondly, they included known steroid using Mr. America into the study as naturals because they didn't have enough data points. It's still very reasonable to state that an FFMI of 23-25 is the genetic limit for most people. A fair number of people don't make it that far.

I won because I actually relied basic physiology and didn't just invent my talking point while refusing to prove it. The fact that I nailed his mentality and outed him is just the cherry on top. It's cute that I triggered another arm chair lifter.

i lift, probably heavier than you and for longer. the only triggering part was you sperging out like a schoolboy when another man refused to expose his shirtless body for your inspection.

you need to ask yourself some questions, son.

Sure. Why don't you post your completely made up stats with conveniently not being able to prove it because 'no self respecting man' would?

I'm not convinced you're not just the other guy, but you're equally as much as a faggot. You're everything wrong with the board. You don't want to argue facts or prove your claim, you instead create fallacies and then cry foul play when the argument becomes ad hominems.

It's cute that you're defending him though. It's almost like you also talk a bunch of shit about things you don't understand and bitch when asked to provide evidence that you have even a basic understanding of weight lifting.

look buddy, this isn't a court of law. no need to sperg out when i refuse to participate in your little game of ad this, fallacy that and similar wanky nonsense, lmao. i'm really not that interested in debating men's physiques with you and was simply calling you out on your bullshit and the fact that you quite kekably do not understand why someone wouldn't immediately post their shirtless pics on Jow Forums to appease some autistic stranger with anger issues

don't be mad, babe

Attached: fedora.jpg (275x183, 6K)

Confirmed for looking like shit and being so insecure about it you go out of your way to defend a homosexual retard on the Internet. You should start lifting or find another board.

>kekably
Better yet, stop posting entirely and drop a loaded barbell on your neck.

Attached: Graham's_Hierarchy_of_Disagreement.svg.png (800x600, 81K)

>homosexual
says the guy who keeps complaining that anons aren't posting their naked bodies

i am LMAOing at your life.

>Naked
You mean shirtless? I know it must be intimate for you to post your pasty 300 pound body that hasn't seen the light of day in two years, let alone a camera shutter.

Keep coping.

oh yeah, my bad. it's totally not weird/gay then.

and what exactly do you think i'm coping with? all i've done is glide into your argument and mock your insistence on shirtless photos. i ain't coping with shit but you are evidently coping with some serious anger issues, possibly related to your repressed homosexuality. if you really want to jack it to dudes just hit up /hm/.

>Glide
You mean glide in, fuck yourself up with your own stupidity and get ruthlessly mocked.

Having a good body is the highest form of argument if you're not going to use sources and instead repeatedly call the other person gay or DYEL. The fact that you're so concerned about it, to the point of defending someone else, just screams you also have a shitty body and hate being called out on it.

>It-its t-t-totally g-gay I would never prove that I'm not a 140 pound teenager larping on the internet. It's totally unreasonable for me to provide proof!!!!

You're still a dope with cope. The fact that you knew of /hm/ existence while clearly being from Reddit speaks for itself...

What a shithole of a thread

Attached: 1516448021967.jpg (937x1171, 124K)

this.

just tren hard
eat clen
anavar give up

Vegeta physique tbqhwyf

post yours

desu i don't even need to keep responding to cause you further embarrassment. just face it - you're a gay, autistic nerd who actually thinks posting shirtless pics to other men online to win arguments is a legitimate and totally normal way to spend an evening. you're applying all these autistic argumentative practices and fallacies and i simply ask you, what the fuck makes you take it this seriously lol.

You're actually fucking retarded if you think he's natural. Your pic has winstrol written all over it.

this unironically looks like a body homosexuals would enjoy, not women

It's not the bf% or vascular body that gives things away. It's the size and definition of delts, tri, and traps. Those 3 fuckers have their natty limits no matter how much of a freak you are. I will say some dude's have natty traps that are big but those 3 cap out way different in natural vs juiced. Triceps being the biggest show and tell for most.

honestly.. I think he's just shitposting at this point (And maybe from the get go)

>goes from twinklet to walking mass of muscle in months
>extremely low bodyfat with high muscle %
>face ages 30 years almost instantly
Probably the most obvious example of goyllywood roid use ever

The fuck, Jackman is 6'3, they must stand all the actors on boxes in the scenes with him in the x men movies since he was too tall.

His abs are drawn on too, a lot of make up in these photos. He’s probably dehydrated as fuck too