Whats the point of lifting if you are mixed race?

whats the point of lifting if you are mixed race?

Attached: ae2.png (500x493, 68K)

There's no point. Kill yourself and don't forget to take down the degenerates you call "mom" and "dad". After all, it's their fault they dared to mix with an inferior race.

Maybe you'll be less self hating if your body looks nice

So you can get a higher score once you inevitably Elliot Rodger.
OR
So that you can use your imposing physique and higher than sludge intelligence to become Mulatto: Kang of the Ghetto

Really depends what mix you are user

I am Greek.

I may be a shit cunt.

But I am Greek.

You can't hate me.

Humanity as we know it has an unquenchable thirst for my ethnicity through society, science, philosophy math and popular culture.

I will die as a nobody and nothing, but at least I was born to Greek parents, from a small civilization that will exist in the minds and hearts of every human being on the planet forever.

In a few hundred thousand years time when humans have started populating planets outside of our solar system they will all have Greek names.

Greeks have forever been imprinted on humans. You? You will have nothing, you will be non-factor. Greeks number less than Jews in the world. Untouched non-Ottomised Greeks number even less than that.

We Greeks have solidified our place in humanity, will live on for eternity, unfortunately for you, your civilization will not be remembered, even more so if you're a mutt with no identity.

You mutts can't even comprehend this shit.

No amount of training will ever make you happy if you think like that.

Biracial people pull left and right and are considered beautiful and exotic. Well, except to racial purists, but who gives a fuck about those wastes of spunk.

Look at fitness as a way to find something to love about yourself. No, look at it as a way to affirm that you are someone that you love and respect and you're worth something.
Take care of yourself you dumb bastard.

What races?

lmao nice reddit spacing faggot

my mom is italian brazilian and my father is some shitskin from rio de janeiro

Brazilian that means you're already mixed to ridiculously degree
are yo in Brazil

Damn

>la abominasheon

Wait... so you don't know your father? Color me surprised.

Dark skin can be sexy

Attached: BFDFA24D-9C27-44C8-A61C-AC5EA922756C.jpg (599x594, 52K)

I'm mixed, I've had white wammin stare at me like a piece of meat.

Before lifting though, I wasn't white enough for some people, and wasn't black enough for others though.

>mixed race child defeats cell

Attached: 302BB962-8FD0-4B86-9DE7-1C27EE2AA952-46364-0000084B41CD446E.jpg (751x1064, 234K)

>posts obviously Mediterranean guy

best part about being mixed is laying bed with white girls after sex and having them call you "exotic" and how "big" you are compared to their ex. Why do white girls love to cuck white men so much...?

They’re staring at you because you’re seen as a threat and they’re watching to see if your about to have a mutt violent outrage.

>One girl while with my GF gets left alone with me
>Tells me the last time she got left alone with a guy she got pregnant
>Same girl tells me her mom thinks I'm hot

Even if people are intimidated, I suppose it works in my favour then.

Yeah, hes a mix of human and a superior race, and not Ape+Human.
Fucking shitskin.

Imagine being this delusional.

What’s funny is even if this is true (it’s not) the women you’re imagining are probably not even white, probably just as mutt as you.

>letting a girl blatantly and obviously scream "FUCK ME" while you're in a relationship

I hope she left you

Half Polish Half Ukrainian Master Race here.

Attached: 1451414077404.png (724x611, 100K)

>Imagine being this delusional

Imagine being this much of a incel that you think stuff like this doesn't happen.

Attached: 1521709049650.png (532x429, 366K)

I didn't do anything other then say "cool" user.

They don't.
You're the barbarain animal and she's the damsel. They live out their rape fetish by fucking niggers, white men aren't even in the equation.

>half alcoholic car thief
>half cossack rape baby
Truly THE masterrace

>mfw bean
>mfw same skin tone and hair

Attached: Happy Taco Merchant.jpg (932x960, 146K)

Oh shut the fuck up, whites and meso-americans can mix 20th out any problems.
>hurr this one case makes up the majority siege hail

Attached: 1508896240844.png (645x729, 27K)

So by that logic, should hapas be the future of the west?

I'm not even mixed with non europeans and I get this. (spainish/cicilian + welsh/irish parents) I see myself as white because of how I was raised and stuff but white girls are fucking nuts. My current gf calls my skin "golden bronze" and shit and thinks i'm some sort of "exotic" superman because I lift.

I think women of every race try and cuck thier own race for some reason.

work at basketball, become steph curry

if even too short for that, fred van leet - solid career

It worked out for my Dad

I’m white and I have women of all races wanting to fuck, white, brown, black, yellow, everything inbetween.

Fortunately I’m not brainwashed by multicultural race mixing bullshit. I stick with white as I actually want my kids to look like me and the rest of my family and not look like some outcast adopted people from another country.

>Pos obviously *shitskin

The definition of whiteness has been bastardized quite enough

Being buck will help you take care of the shitskins from your animal side of the family that want to challenge you or fuck you up for being half white
You need it for survival lad

>Staring means they want to fuck me
Women stared at me my entire life and I'm a dyel autist

Mixed race is superior.
Look at purebreed dogs vs mutts.
Artificially restricting sexual selection turns living beings into abominations.
The larger and more diverse a gene pool, the better.
>inb4 butthurt Jow Forums incels screeching autistically
why would you care, you are not IN the gene pool anyway.

Attached: purbred.jpg (600x210, 32K)

Translation:
I am nobody and have nothing in my life, so I will base my self worth on a group that I was arbitrarily born into, by no achievement or merit of my own.
lmao pathetic.
Pay debnts freeloader.

Don’t let these fat virgins stop you from lifting. Our lord and savior zyzz is brown, and anything these fucks say will never diminish this sick cunt’s legacy

Attached: 4220CE62-4687-4935-BCC8-EA64BE97C05E.jpg (192x262, 16K)

If you are retarded enough to buy into Jow Forums "ideology", then you deserve your self loathing.
Kys.

Leafy greens are superior

Check out this 400 pound gorilla, he eats only greens and no meat and yet hes jacked!

See now? Humans don’t need meat for muscle! Because gorillas don’t and they have shit loads more muscle than humans!

false equivalence.

You do know that ,the healthiest dogs,are the dogs that are the closest to the wolf ancestor.
Right?
The small dogs are the most heavily mixed ones,and are among the most unhealthy ones.

>Saiyans
>Not apes

Genuine curiosity, how do gorillas get so jacked?

pajeet x bong here
i'm ugly but intelligent whilst also being free of all pajeet tendencies like spamming open bobs but i'll never be white despite being white in every single way except half my genes

i'm also racist to the most extreme degree
JUST

To better yourself.

It'll give you some confidence so you'll be less of a faggot. My neighbors growing up were two hapa brothers. They played sports, lifted weights, and were good looking guys who always had hot girlfriends.

What do you base your self worth on mutt?

McDonalds? Rich Piana? Monster Energy Drinks? Apple? Mercedes? Gucci? Cocaine? Marijuana?

Mutts can’t even do anything besides chase vanity in the form of modern day trinkets that have zero value other than stimulating an economy for the sake of generating more money.

Nice life mutt, forever chase that goal of getting your next trinket in life. It’s all you have going for you anyway since you’re essentially a bastard outcast with no culture or heritage whatsoever to base your principles and beliefs on.

do you hate your white parent for race mixing?

That's just the way they are built, they don't have to train for it like humans.
Their bodies work differently with how they use nutrients,
whereas sexual reproduction works more or less the same for any animal.

That's why terriers live so long, right?

My purebred west highland terrier lived until 18

This isn't how populations of millions of humans work. It is with small populations of heavily restricted dogs, but humans are not the same.

Not exactly sure how that's pertinent.
A German Shepherd is pretty wolf like, but overbred to absolute shit.
Mutts eventually return to a wolf like shape when left to their own devices (i.e. not bred by arbitrary rules to be "racially pure").
Look at Dingos for example.
Small dogs end up as prey if left to their own devices and are also the most overbred, so that actually supports my argument.

Attached: Dingo_1.jpg (1249x800, 78K)

yep
my dad is high iq and purebred english and my mum is indian gutter trash with an iq lower than the amount of legs on a spider

oh well, i'll find a 6/10 whiteoid at best then fix my genes that way but it's still fucking annoying

Wolves are smarter than any dog we have today,they are stronger than them too.
Wolves beat any dog ,any day of the week.
This dog lives only because humans allow it.
If you throw him in the wild he will die.
Could be nice if you try to prove your point with fact tho.
But you are rich mixing is better for humans.
But only if the original sources still live on,just as the new ones.
For example a Frank and a Thracian marry and have children.
Their children will have a higher chance to be smarter,better looking,healthier etc.
Than just a Frank x Frank,or a Thracian x Thracian.
But that's only because they are of the "white" subgroup of the human race.
They are close enough,but still a little bit different of each other.

Of course you’re racist, your IQ is high enough to understand what’s wrong with race mixing.

You could have easily been caught up in the “feels” of race mixing if you had a average or low IQ.

It takes a certain level of intelligence and logic to really think about why race mixing isn’t a good idea.

PAY

I'm sure you have detailed sources for your pseudoscience bullshit, right? For the record I'm already fairly racist, this is just a shit argument.

DENBTS

That kind of attitude is what made Elliot Roger kill six people.

Attached: LZ8-9IkTLlRCGVhCZPE99WiA0rct6lVp5nQYA2AWBAY.png (622x499, 276K)

Yup that true.
But the mutts can never return fully to be 100% wolf like.
I have addressed this here.

No society on earth was built or maintained by people with high IQs.
People with High IQs are the parasites that inevitably bring it down.
Empires of people like that also tend to destroy other societies as well before collapsing in on themselves rather spectactularly.

I know this is sort of a meme but her in my country the only people who race mix tend to be high school drop outs, and the white women are almost always fat.

Don't know if it's the same in america or not.

Being against race mixing doesn’t mean you’re racist, it just means you’re a very logical person.

FYI I’m European, I have African friends, I have Asian friends, I have Indian friends. I just beleive all of these people should stick within their own race, and every non white I’m friends with also agrees. They want their kids to look like them, as does any other person with common sense.

sorry bro, I really have sympathy for the halfbreeds
perfectly normal lives ruined by their parents' stupid decisions

Blacks have the lowest IQ.
They have't built one,just one empire by themselves.
You are right tho,IQ isn't the most important thing.
There is creativity and emotional intelligence.
Whites have them the highest.
That's why you live in a Eurocentric world.
You are talking about jews here,or just most rich people.

atleast you're not a fucking oriental asian

And how exactly is that pertinent to so called "race mixing" (very unscientific term btw)?
You talk about a wolf and then suddenly veer off into "whites should only breed with whites" without any reasoning.
What you are promoting is taking our hypothetical wolves and selecting them for mating after arbitrary outer features.
i.e. "I will mix this wolf with a slighly whiter fur with another wolf of a similiar complexion to achieve an even whiter wolf and then repeat that for another generation to keep my white wolves as white as possible etc etc"
Dogs breeds did come to be exactly like that, you know.
By arbitrary rules instead of letting sexual selection happen.
If you say "A white person should only breed with another white person" then that's exactly what you are doing.

uhm excuse me
i'd kill to be a sexy-ass half latin boi, instead of being sugoi white boi with shit tier skin genetics.

Not only did i get the moliest and most acne prone skin in the family, i'm the only one who didn't get that smooth pretty olive skin.

Mixed races can and often will be the hottest people on earth.

I work in the welfare office in the US.
It's the same

Anecdotal as fuck and therefore not pertinent to the point.

oh no...dios nos salve...es la creatura

Attached: 1519686763553.jpg (1478x1019, 592K)

Yes whites should breed with other white groups.
Germanics,Dutch,Saxon,Thracian etc.
While still keeping them alive in a separate environment.
Breeding the best offspring is just pulling random numbers,if you breed a germanic and a roman for example.
You have a bigger chance to get a better offspring than the pure roman x roman ,or germanic x germanic. Although not guaranteed .
Yeah I know how dogs are bred.
Especially those tiny freaks.

I'm sorry user, but pointing to one hand doesn't mean that you don't have shit in the other.

Nothing in your post contradicts anything in my post. If anything it lends it more credibility.

Those things that you laude as great are only worth something if they were used to build and maintain an empire.
As it stands it's just something meaningless used by faggots to pump up their virtue to imbeciles who're dazzled by fancy sounding nonsense.
By the way, the world is eurocentric not because of IQ, but because of ruthless evil.

Excuse me for asking but.
You mean that the way I think is the way someone would try to build a powerful empire?

I've basically to terms with it and if anything it's made my convictions stronger, who better to disavow race mixing than a mongrel?

Gonna feel guilty for diluting my wife's genes (if I get one) but it has to be done. I could marry a pajeeta if I wanted but FUCK that, India is a hell hole and there is no way I am raising my children with anything but christian values in a christian country. Jungle magic can fuck off.

You make claims, but you don't provide a shred of reasoning or evidence behind them.
>Yes whites should breed with other white groups.
Why is that better.
Provide a scientific argument to support this claim.

>google “Greek civilisation achievements, history, culture”
7488393994949287388484993 results

>google “Part Indian, part Nigerian, part Aztec, part Spanish, part Arab, Part Persian, part Chinese achievements, history, culture”

0 results please try youfind search again.
Face it mutt, muttism and the mutt generation is DOA.

lmao don't flatter yourself faggot.
Maybe start by getting a job?
"building a powerful empire" are we 12 in here or something?
(not him)

For real? That's incredibly interesting actually.

Shut up mutt

Attached: 1503258725008.jpg (2000x1007, 1.39M)

How about googe AMERICAN achievements faggot?
Greeks are a defunct shihole, nothing to be proud of, while I live in the greatest country in the world.
If we decide that your pathetic little olive patch should not exist anymore, then it would cease existing, try that one on for size.
Can your faggot country do that?
NO? Well color me surprised, shut your feta whole then.

Its better to mix different white groups,but still maintaining those white groups separate.
Why?
Because when you mix A and B together,you get AB,which will make the children get a better chance in survival.
And you are not eliminating any of the A or B groups for the sake of creating another one.
You don't destroy two subgroups of one race ,in exchange of one.
I know what you wan't,you wan't me to provide scientific research for my claims.
But you were the guy who advocated for race mixing weren't you?
I am just pointing out what should and shouldn't be done.

What has your country done within the last hundred years, other than leeching off of germany and then getting mad for actually having to go to work for a change?
timer is running.

user, "whites" don't exist.
Germanic nazi's would see you murdered in your bed for even considering breeding a german with a pol or a dutch or a saxon.
They see them as different races.

Only mutts like you think otherwise.

American achievements are white, not mixed race.

You are arguing for "race mixing" though, you are just acting as if two whites are of a different "race".
>You don't destroy two subgroups of one race ,in exchange of one.
But the parents will die eventually, while the mixed kid will go on to spread it's mixed genes and then die, what are you talking about?
You have not told me why a black person should not have a child with an Asian person.
The same principle applies, no?

I think you cannot read properly.
But its probably my fault too.
I didn't say the world is Eurocentric because of high IQ.
Whites are the most creative race,the one race who have given birth to more geniuses than any other race.
The Greeks,just them,have contributed to the world more than almost any other brown society,blacks aren't even in the equation.
Only Asians come second after Europeans,and that's mostly because they are older than us.
They are a stagnant race.
The early medieval period is their best advancement.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

I don't know you're replying to the wrong person.

>christian country
wouldn't be so sure about bongland, but yeah...

I am from Bulgaria.
I use the term white since it includes all of Europe.
But I ques I should have said European.