/bald/ balding - hair health general !

For people with already strong hair/hairs | Normal hair/hairs | Weak hair/hairs

1) Cold showers every day coldest possible, once,twice or thrice a day. Excellent for skin, hair and hairs. Do not use jew products (shampoo, ..)

2) Eat brewer's Yeast every day. Very good for Skin, nails, hair and hairs.

3) Eat virgin coconut oil every day. Also very good for skin, hair and hairs. Bonus: You also can use it to have your teeth whiten and healthy naturally without jew (((toothpaste))). It's called OIL PULLING. When you have done it for 5-60 mins (how much time you want), just swallow it, it's food that is extremely good for you, including for your hair/hairs, skin and brain.

4) NoFap and semen retention, unironically. It helps significantly according to a lot of reports by NoFapers.

5) Also, general advices applies of fucking course: Sleep well, drink well (water or tea), exercise well, don't be a nigger (no drugs , no steroids), no alcohol,no smoking, ...

If you plan to swim in a lake or swimming pol, take a cold shower just before entering the water, wet your whole body and hairs and then put a hat for swimming...Water of the swimming pol is extremely bad for skin,hair and hairs because of chemicals but loading your body with fresh good water beforehand limits the damage, since your skin and hair is already full of water.

Attached: Alopecia.jpg (800x600, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5198813/
discord.gg/Dzj9HkQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just shave your fucking shit and call it a day.

Attached: E8A96BCC-3575-4073-93FD-4B435B366950.gif (500x375, 1.94M)

Any meds that I can use for balding that don't have awful sides? I'm st a ring to thin at the crown and don't want to be an eternal hairlet at 29

I have very healthy and strong hair. That's advice for my fellow Jow Forumszens, for all type of hair, all can benefit from it all.

Attached: Stranger.jpg (765x765, 57K)

Try those advices first, don't fall for the (((medication))).

Attached: 1512296219-7g2sjb.jpg (955x954, 30K)

My hair is identical to this, except a little more waves.

So you are master race ?

Attached: YES.png (136x102, 14K)

ah, by the way, another advice.

6) After the shower, let you hair dry normally, do not wash it frenetically with your towel or hot hair..Just let it dry on it's own freely. Greatly improve the quality too.

I think you might be implying i'm not arian.

At least, if you aren't jew, it should be ok.

Attached: Jesus.jpg (400x300, 44K)

According to ancestry dna test i'm:
-77% scandinavian
-18% central european
-5 uncertain

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

This is all bullshit. If you are losing hair the only thing that will make a difference is minoxidil and finasteride. There are also some more treatments in the pipeline.

> no steroids

stopped reading there fuck off OP

when will brozue or the jap injections be here to save us

Attached: whentheredpillhits.gif (540x180, 1.84M)

wow what a shit useless thread

if you're balding its genetics, that's it

get over it

>keep failing step 4

Attached: F336B206-07BA-49B4-B45D-98EF877CD0F7.jpg (512x512, 46K)

brotzu is a dead meme

>find two gray hairs this morning
i'm not even 30. What the fuck man. Full head of hair but I don't wanna go gray

What do my fellow widow's peak niggas do about their hair? I have thick wavy hair where I don't need it so I can't style it for shit. Should I just keep shaving it?

Attached: index.jpg (191x264, 7K)

Yeah keep it buzzed. If you're muscular and lean, and your skull is normally shaped, you'll look fine. Facial hair can help too.

Make sure you don't have a thin neck. Thick neck, thick traps +defined jaw (stay lean) will help you pull it off.

I just found out I am very deficient in vitamin D a couple of days ago. I knew this pattern of hairloss was too random and aggressive to be male pattern baldness. In a about I'll month I'll be making fun of you baldies again. I almost thought I was going to become one of you. Hahahaha

>Eat virgin coconut oil every day. Also very good for skin, hair and hairs
It's good for skin/hair when applied topically. Eating it does nothing.
> You also can use it to have your teeth whiten and healthy naturally without jew (((toothpaste))). It's called OIL PULLING
Psuedoscience.
> it's food that is extremely good for you,
90% saturated fat with virtually no nutrition. No it's not good for you.

I keep my hair buzzed at the back and sides and have it long from the crown forward. I then arrange the hair at the front to hide the bald patches on either side of the peak. It works well.

I'm saving for a transplant though.

im not real familiar with how transplants work so this may seem as a dumb question. But does the transplant hair grow?

Yeah, The cut the folicle out of the skin on the back of your head and then transplant the whole folicle to the needed area. As long as the folicle heals ok it then grows like a normal folicle.

before and after pics or fuck your shit thread

>start rapidly losing hair at 30
>shave head
>use minoxidil and nizoral
>hair growing back to where it was before it started falling out
You nerds are stressing too much about this shit. Probably what's making your hair fall out so fast lol

I have hair a bit longer than pic related

Is it bad to use conditioner every day? I only shampoo once or twice a week.

Attached: dylan_sprouse.jpg (1296x729, 94K)

I'm no expert but it should be fine so long as it is silicone free conditioner

I shaved my head and looked terrible because of my weak jawline.

Minoxidil worked well for a year or so but it's not a long term solution.

A good Transplant is the only way out i'm afraid.

>skin and hair oily as FUCK
>live in a humid and hot area
I'm fucked, ain't i? It's pretty much impossible not to wash my hair daily.

The least thing connected to any sides is 5% minox foam.

Cold showers + Nopoo and you're fine.

Minoxidil makes you age over night, and finasteride makes you suicidal.

Has someone experience with hair transplants in turkey? I just need about 1,5k grafts but am an uni poorfag from europoor.

if you'll get fucked up hairtransplant it will be obviousl and you'll be known as insecure guy who had hair transplant
on shit like this you don't want to go the cheapest way possible
there is a new method called SAFER which pretty much leaves no scars
even at your local places 1,5k grafts shouldn't cost much
and even if they do, save up during summer job you lazy nigger

The skin aging is due to collagen blocking and facial skin contact. There are many ways to stop that

>Dermarolling and hyalyronic acid serum
>Stop smoking
>Apply it in the morning and avoid facial contact
>Use only 1ml/day since minox works for 20 hours.
>use cremes

I used minox facially and stopped because i got severe acne after 3 weeks which disappeared after i just applied it on my scalp.

Aging a bit wont harm me: i needed to shiw my id a week ago because i wanted to buy a sip in germany which some stores sell at 16. I'm fucking 21 ffs.

>Implying I don't job by fucking producing chocolate for fat LIDL weebs.

There are bad clinics everywhere and I'm not sure if its worth it spending 5€/graft.

>want testosterone to be manly
>want hairs like a woman

>use minoxidil, nizoral and finasteride
>hair not only regrowing but falling out even faster
>switch to dutasteride
>same
should I just kys's's myself?

Also the most common mistake by performing a ht is planting multihairgrafts into the hairline. If you're an balding faggot who knows that you'll notice bur avg ppl dont. I also want to have my bangs back and not some crappy undercut.

Either hop on finasteride or shave it and wait for the Japanese treatments next decade. Everything suggested in the OP makes no fucking difference to the advance of MPB.

The following nutrient deficiencies cause balding:
>K2
>D
>A
>Taurine
>Glycine
>Zinc

Use dermaroller or massage to remove calcification of scalp.

L. Reuteri is the chad bacteria, and you probably lack it.

Attached: 1522925099783.jpg (640x466, 70K)

>taurine
that shit in energy drinks? I thought the sip shit was just a meme

Oil pulling is not pseudoscience dumb ass its backed by science.

Unlike what op says you want to pull for a max of 15 minutes a day and spit it out. The coconut oil draws out the bacteria in your mouth. Fucking disgusting to swallow it.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5198813/

>long hair

I bet you're greasy, too

shave your head you

>those nutrients
The typical modern human doesn't go outside, explaining the D deficiency.
And they don't eat any organ meats or shellfish, explaining the rest.

The reason why almost every male you see is balding is because the modern lifestyle and diet is lacking.

Lacking in what ways?

Setipiprant and fevipiprant have been quite effective for me, but I decided it to stop giving a shit because they were too expensive, so now Im Just going bald and cutting it short.

Indeed, the primary effect of the medication causes a huge loss in mascilulinization of tissues, spermatogenesis, muscle development, etc. You just can't cut an androgen with 5* the potency of testosterone and not expect to get some feminization.

If you have strait hair, cut it very short on the sides and a little longer on the top, do nopoo to get good texture, then tussle it.

Minoxidil Puts undue stress on the heart

Nopoo worked really well for me. After a couple years, the texture of my hair really improved too.

Attached: 1520772338918.png (211x239, 5K)

Generic Walmart 5% minoxidil in a 99 cent traveler hairspray bottle. Drench your scalp with it once or twice a day. Costs about $20 every 6 to 8 weeks. Stopped my hair loss and have grown some back, but that will stop when if I stop using it.

Or you could never use shampoo and never comb your hair and never masturbate again and pray that those methods somehow stop hair loss even though they’re not even related to hair loss. OP’s solution sounds more like a religious cult than a male hair loss solution.

What should i use to remove the grease from my hair then?

Thanks for reminding me to take my finasteride pill.

Do a baking soda scalp scrub, followed by Apple cider vinegar + 10 mins water rinse 2x/week for the first month, then 1x/week for the first 6 months, then cut down until you get to 1-2x/month.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

I'll try it next vacation. Thanks.

Attached: fukken saved.png (210x161, 5K)

Nope lol

who gives a fuck about gray hairs?! At least you have all your hair and a good hairline

Based Jow Forumsizen. Thought I was the only one who knew the glorious benefits of Reuteri.

>nofap
The Jewish religion follows the practice of no masturbation and has the highest count of men that don't masturbate per capita. It also has the highest bald guys per capita. You can't just put (((Jew))) in front of everything and give it out as advice.

Its really worth it. I don't understand why anyone uses shampoo

You didn't join the real and active Official Fitness Server on Discord yet??
Advice on routine and posture advice, motivate each other, awesome stories, feels, food pics recipes and diet checks, fasting, etc. Self improvement, nofap and even relationship advice.
We also have some fun channels like memes or tinder thot patrolling.
For those who want more adventure, we have a contest: post a pic in begin of the month, and one at the end. Then users vote and the winner gets prize moneyyy

We accept people from all fitness levels: fat, average or athletic. As long as you are encouraging and motivating you are most welcome!
discord.gg/Dzj9HkQ

Attached: fa2436340b3dd3650c03c18c1b2e85bc--man-suit-long-beards.jpg (498x750, 39K)

>just swallow it after pulling bacterias for 10+ mins

No you retard, you spit it out. Coconut Oil is healthy to eat but not when it contains all the dirt it could absorb.

Also cold showers is 100% a meme for hair, you're much better doing a yoga inversal pose for blood circulation.

what happened?

Tried no shampoo few years back and suffered extremely itchy scalp, hair loss from scalp, eyebrows/eyelashes, flaky skin, red patches, bumps. Has never been right since. Did experience this a few years before trying no-shampoo but was similiar issue, if I didn't wash my hair for even one day it'd itch like crazy and I'd have to go wash my hair.

My hair has thinned massively in the last few years and I don't believe it should be. A hairdresser telling me "your hairs really weird. It's very thick but very fine" added to my thoughts on this. They'd see a lot of balding so for her to say it was weird stuckout.

Have history/family history of eczema, dermatitis, jock itch. Noticed within the last few weeks that my pubic hair has thinned heaps and I'm going bald down there. Doesn't sound 'normal' does it?

What length did you shave your hair down to? You should shave down to no shorter than 2.5cm (the longest clipper blade) with a fade around the back and ears to begin with. That way you won't freak out about how short it looks as 2.5cm is a pretty good length for someone getting to how they look with a shaved head.

I can't supplement it right now because there is probably no space in my intestines and it is expensive.
I just have to wait until I have to take antibiotics for some reason, and then I will have space for it to latch on.

That will make it worth the price.