Big Dick Problems

Yes, they exist. And no, you cannot and will not ever understand the struggles we have to deal with. At 7.5 inches long and 6.5 inches in girth, I am unable to fit into male condoms. I use the Fc2 for my protection and thank God they have that. I can't even get it in the store I have to order them from Amazon. To add insult to injury those of us afflicted with this condition have to deal with that stupid myth that no one can be too big for a condom because you can put your hand in it. It IS A LIE.

On top of that, sex with me for prolonged periods of time hurts. It's just a point of fact that most females aren't going to be able to handle 6.5 inches of girth stretching their cunt for as long as they could a normal sizer.

On top that, blowjobs are near impossible and girls don't want to do anal with me as often as they would a normal sized guy.

It's not all its cracked up to be to be big, be grateful for what you have.

Attached: 10-Benefits-to-Using-FC2-01-700x467.jpg (467x700, 86K)

get a reduction

I would never do that. God gave me my genitalia for a reason. I know he must have.

Attached: 1521823346725.gif (1470x1080, 710K)

Wtf

Why did my ID change?

did trump really do the implying face while holding a baseball bat

Does it get women to be more interested in you?

Only after we've been intimate. Because talking about your dick size is never a good move. Comes off as creepy and anyone who hears it will immediately dogpile you and saying you must have a small dick.

cut or uncut?

Uncut, this is my penis.

Attached: IMG_20180327_232524_285.jpg (720x1280, 74K)

Attached: IMG_20180327_232521_961.jpg (720x1280, 87K)

Why is it that you can't fit into condoms? Does it constrict the base too much or can you literally not even put them on?

I'm not quite as girthy as OP, but it's still damn near impossible to get the damn condom over the head. I feel you.

Mine is normal size, but with a lot of veins.

Its that normal? :p

That's not nearly as big as I thought it was going to be. I'm like 6.5 inches and happy with my size, but I never considered myself big?

It's the constriction. It cuts off blood flow.

OP here. You'd be wrong. Try inputting your own measurements, you'll see. these are mine.

Attached: 20180329_195316.png (1080x1997, 822K)

>asks me to join spybook
Any other places to check? I'm not going back to that dumpster fire.

It's not Facebook, the url is at the top of the pic.

>girls don't want to do anal with me
I had sympathy with you up until this point.
No, you're pretty much exactly what everyone thinks a big-cock normie jock is.

IF YOUR PROBLEMS WERE FOR REAL YOU WOULD DIE FOR AN OPERATION

YOU THINK MICROPENIS INCELS WOULD PASS UP AN OPPORTUNITY FOR A NORMAL COCK?

SHAAAAAME ON YOU

It's not my fault they were born with a little baby pee pee herman. Secondly I don't use my dick size to pull chicks, I'm quite ugly but I pull because I taught myself how to seduce just like anyone can do.

Thirdly, have you done anal? It's awesome. And it's the only time I'm willing to bust inside a chick raw. Which feels great.

Attached: 1521638260417.jpg (640x426, 50K)