I've been told my entire life that breakfast is important for your mental health, but so many of you skip it, right?

I've been told my entire life that breakfast is important for your mental health, but so many of you skip it, right?

what the FUCK is going on

Attached: fruehstueck-breakfast_1000.jpg (1000x641, 286K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OJdlFe0P-FE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you spend all your money on protein powder and creatine you are too poor for breakfast

That was literally made up by the cereal industry to get people in the habit of eating cereal in the morning.

Not making it ever.

You need some calories for your brain to function efficiently hence breakfast is important. But if you are phoning it in in the morning then it doesn't matter.

"breakfast is the most important meal of the day" and all similar ideas are all just conventional wisdom and have no basis in science

physically active, healthy humans should eat breakfast to refill liver glycogen and have steady energy, plus you should take your multivitamin with food.

If you're fat and need to lose weight, do skip breakfast.

youtube.com/watch?v=OJdlFe0P-FE

Attached: 1523839456457.jpg (540x960, 109K)

When I hit the gym I sometimes skip breakfast and eat brunch/lunch afterwards. When I do nothing for the entire day but sit and study I usually skip breakfast, when I am on the farm preparing to work the entire day, I eat every single thing grandma makes for breakfast.

>getting jewed this hard
Sorry, goy, maybe now you understand why Jews have been expelled from over 100 nations in their history. Is everyone else to blame, or is it possible one particular group of people can be incredibly deceptive?

Why would the Jews wan't you to not skip breakfast?

>Peterson
That guy's a retard

okay mom

It's all about getting your insulin up after it being so low while sleeping, and having a good start to keeping your energy levels sustained throughout the day. TL;DR Eat plenty of protein for breakfast, and then add some whey to it.

you should eat before performing most important tasks during your day, especially if it's mental work. simple as that
for regular people who work 9-5 breakfast in some form is a must if they don't want to lose their job by notoriously showing up in a state in which they can't perform simple tasks because their brains are not worknig yet
health / 'gains' wise it doesn't matter when you eat

>processed meat
Enjoy cancer.

be careful. criticizing processed meats angers the american. they'll begin to feel emasculated if you use nutritional logic and reasoning

ah, the king of the betas.

Eat your bwekfast.

Attached: Untitled.png (346x325, 195K)

hey dummy, you can go days without eating and still have liver glycogen.

Yeah, because nobody ate breakfast before the "cereal industry" existed.

Im not hungry in the morning and coffee hits way harder if I don't eat.

Actually the other user is right.

The idea of eating food as soon as you wake up is a western idea that is cultural more than biological.

It's because the US was prosperous after WWII and a complete reversal of depression and rationing mindset. Around that time high fructose corn syrup was invented and its inexpensiveness to manufacture in comparison to cane sugar allowed it to make its way in nearly every product.

Sugary breakfast cereals were marketed to people on tv and radio as 'necessary' and cancer rates went up ever since.

American style breakfast kills you.

It's taken me years to get out of the mom science bullshit and make myself skip breakfast. Now I have black coffee in the morning instead of breakfast. Nice big lunch and smallish dinner.

Attached: betch.jpg (977x1280, 365K)

Utter meme. Humans did not evolve eating 3 times a day every single day. Stuffing yourself with food as soon as you wake up is an entirely modern practice that's preached by orgs being lobbied by food companies.
The people who get weird symptoms if they miss their designated eating times are literally going through food withdrawals. Congratulations you now know you can be addicted to food.

I prefer a steady stream of protein (homo) throughout the day. I've fasted, done omad, done 16/8 IF, 3 meals a day, and a few smaller meals evenly spread. What is working for me is....

>breakfast 530am
eggs and coffee
>late morning snack 8am
yogurt or oatmeal with berries
>lunch 11am
chicken or fish with vegetables
>preworkout 330pm
sardines and apple/banana
>postworkout 500pm
more chicken/fish/steak/whey + a complex carb like that whole grain bread with the seeds
>bedtime 8pm
depending on how many calories i've consumed, either a casein shake or cottage cheese.

Timing my meals around my workout has made cutting so much easier. Protein all day in small amounts makes me feel full and always have aminos in my system. Works for me

One Meal A Day nigga

This, such a perfect way to cut while maintaining muscles mass

My grandma used to make this for breakfast with raw onion and toasted bread and she would fry up kielbasa and eggs. Miss her a lot

>
I have no appetite in the morning, and i dont feel force feeding myself.

One meal around 11, and one around 19-20 at night. Between the two only apple, and vegetables. It works for me, im not hungry only if i cut down on the second set of foods to lose a bit of weight, then it gets shitty around 22-24, but manageable.