So apparently this girl squats 321 pounds and dead lifts 365 pounds...

So apparently this girl squats 321 pounds and dead lifts 365 pounds. I'm curious as to how that's possible since it doesn't seem like she has alot of muscle mass in excess of an average girl.

nytimes.com/2017/12/01/nyregion/meet-supergirl-the-worlds-strongest-teenager.html

Attached: 46F1F58100000578-0-image-m-64_1512320585588.jpg (634x436, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/gnxp/men-are-stronger-than-women-on-average/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you can't even see her legs

Women tend to be pretty small. Having short legs benefits you on squat and DL. Not to slight her accomplishment, it sounds like she works hard for it, but being tiny has its advantages. Also women tend to be pretty decent at leg-related lifts if they train for it, the stuff they fail at involves upper body strength (particularly back and shoulders.)

if its the girl in OP then its a classic case of retard strength

My quads growed a bit anyway. I don't even excercise them a lot or squat
I can see a little extra muscle if I lift my legs but is not noticeable if I'm just standing

Sorry, I'm not a Jow Forumsizen or anything and maybe I'm retarded but don't you need more muscle mass to exert more force ?

You don't necessarily need mass to be strong. Hypertrophy and strength training are two different realms. It's all about stimulating neural adaptations in the muscle fibers.

this. almost all of "noob gains" are actually just CNS gains aka increase in muscle fiber recruitment

>By 9, as a wispy 88-pounder competing in the 97-pound weight class, she squatted 215 pounds to break a world record held by a 44-year-old German woman.

The fuck?

>if its the girl in OP then its a classic case of retard strength
Explanation is pretty simple if you read the article actually, and it's not retard strength, but it's close. She's an orthodox Jew from New Jersey, which almost guarantees she is to some degree inbred. My money is on being an XXY female, which while incredibly rare, ends up in weird fuckery like this.

>all this cope because a 40kg girl can lift more than half of Jow Forums

You're all fucking weak as shit

That's the thing it seems abnormal that a 150 lbs person could lift that much.

Yeah, didn’t that South African women sprinter have that XXY thing a whole back?

Very feasible for a 150lb dude to put up those numbers. And with god tier genetics (femur ratio, insertions, muscle fibers) it's in the realm of possibility. Also of you train those lifts you'll get a skill bonus.
>45842899
This. Any dude in good health who trains consistently will hit those numbers in a reasonable amount of time. Y'all niggas ain't got no excuse

without even looking I'm going to bet she does low bar squat and sumo deadlift

>Yeah, didn’t that South African women sprinter have that XXY thing a whole back?
Yes, this is actually what came to my mind when I saw this. The results of the tests they had that runner take were never actually published, so I wouldn't be surprised if they were either some sort of hermaphrodite, an XY "female" (swyer syndrome), or has hyperandorgenism. In this case I wouldn't be surprised if this girl has swyer. I misspoke saying she was probably an XXY female, which is rarer than rare, and instead should has said swyer, which is what I meant.
>150 lbs person
>150lb dude
>she
Spoiler: "she" probably isn't a genetically normal female.

Shouldn't any sort of Y-chromosome result in a more masculine body? The South African sprinter certainly looks more manly than many men. If I was gonna guess I'd attribute this to genetics for strength and good limb ratios in addition to being short enough for a very low ROM.

Mechanical advantage. Lesser ROM

>Shouldn't any sort of Y-chromosome result in a more masculine body?
Yes, but not necessarily in overt and obvious ways. Hermaphroditism isn't always visible in (or in lack of) secondary sexual characteristics, masculine frame, etc. Of course, being an Orthdox Jew and dressing modestly most pictures of her probably conceal her figure pretty well, so it would be hard to tell just looking at her. Just going by the pic OP posted and the pic in the article, her jawline is somewhat suspect, but maybe not necessarily to hermaphrodite levels. There's a chance she has hyperandrogenism, in which case she is an XX female who might be producing more test than the average woman, or maybe even the average man.
>If I was gonna guess I'd attribute this to genetics for strength and good limb ratios in addition to being short enough for a very low ROM.
But we're not taking about "strong for a woman" here, we're talking about a woman who is close to or about as strong as a man. That alone means she's suspect. Pic related sums up the extent of the difference pretty well. I suggest you read the article it came from: unz.com/gnxp/men-are-stronger-than-women-on-average/

Attached: strengthmalefemalegrip.jpg (579x588, 90K)

Yes but you also need the neural adaptions to allow you to do a lift more efficiently. If you squat a ton eventually your CNS will be so accustomed to it that it will use what muscle you have more effectively.

So there are two aspects to strength. The amount of muscle and how effectively you use that muscle.

see
either this girl is in the 99.99% for female strength or is (IMHO more likely) genetically abnormal.

>she lives two towns away from me

Attached: 1488668316908.png (514x409, 122K)

Neurological adaptation.

How open are you to converting user? She's an Orthodox Jew.

321lbs isn't much for a pl squat.
Considering she trains with a coach and specialized programs, a 2xbw squat isn't repressive.
Also she pulls sumo

>growed
kill yourself.

You're still weak

I'm well acquainted with the difference, but her being top percentile isn't that unbelievable, someone has to be. Also this is the squat and DL, the strength feats where women are best at competing with average men, and significant advantages can be gained from proportions.

World record holders are generally 99.99% in strength. That's how world records work.

>Also this is the squat and DL
I missed that part.
>World record holders are generally 99.99% in strength. That's how world records work.
Yes, you're right. I am sorry if I didn't quite get across what I meant. To put it more clearly, I highly suspect that this girl may have any of the conditions I outlined in and because of that is in the 99.99% for female strength. It's totally possible she is genetically normal, I just don't think it is likely.