My makeshift gym

Pic related is all the workout equipment I have. I found most of it here and there around where I live.
1 x 8kg kettlebell (bought new)
2 x 2.5 kg weights (found)
barbell and dumbell (bars only, found)
2 x tyres (found) with DIY wooden adapters to fit the bar. Both weigh different so need to balance them when in use.

For the past few months I've done basic workouts like squatting and lifting the tyres. But what other types of exercises can i do with the equipment I have? Is there anything I can cobble together?

Attached: IMG_1270.jpg (2304x1728, 2.41M)

Sell that shit and buy a gym membership.... Damn

I was gonna say floor press, but the tyres are probably too heavy for that.
You can do arms and shoulders with the kettlebell for sure, and shoulderpress the tyres then you get stronger.

Buy some picrelated. Fill them with sand when you're too strong for water

Attached: images (1).jpg (292x173, 5K)

*too tall for floor press I meant, fuck

Note the name, I wish I could justify the expenditure but I just can't. I had to jack in the £5 tai jujitsu class because they moved location so the added petrol cost was tipping my budget

I'll keep an eye out for some of them or similar.

I also thought I would say I've got a broken tow rope that I use to pull them across the garden and drag the tyres behind me as I walk/run.

budget better

More moneys pls, user.

Attached: gib-me.png (778x512, 34K)

>Local retard contracts flesh-eating bacteria from makeshift weightlifting equipment

>rusting bar
yikes.

But this

>too strong for water
>You will never be so strong that you no longer need to drink water.

Attached: 1365767340791.png (640x623, 74K)

two straps and some pvc pipes on a tree make some somewhat rings for pullups and dips

>found
You mean you stole them?

This is the type of shit that makes me proud. Good fucking work, lad. No matter what you're going through, and regardless of your restraints, you are working on making your body better. OP, usually I'd call you a faggot, but today you reminded me why we're all gonna make it.

Keep it up.

>And PS, you could probably do front raises with the tires, so that'll help chest and shoulders.

Look up "Never Gymless" by Ross Enamait. Lots of DIY equipment ideas and sample routines to get you going. Dude is a fucking boss and is always in shape.

Dude you'll get more gains off of a proper calisthenics routine.

Concrete is your friend.

Attached: 1ba85286-5c16-4307-aa35-0d7f1a494b74.jpg (960x1280, 150K)

Attached: 4e0b33dc-d409-4205-a23d-9ddb7d4821ce.jpg (960x1280, 138K)

Use 1 gallon water jugs are improvised weights. Back before I had a membership (when I was 15), I managed to get my bench up to 170 (65 lbs of that weight being water jugs).

It looked fucking ridiculous, but I got the nickname "mini arnold" in the locker room at school, so it obviously worked.

*as improvised weights

Side note, each 1 gallon jug weighs aproximately 8.5 lbs. Sure, you won't really be able to train deadlift or any sort of floor pulls with the added weight, but it's better than nothing

join a gym, buy more kit or just do calisthenics. your equipment is worthless.

All you need is a pair of gymnastic rings for god tier L sit muscle ups

hope you got your tetanus shot.

tetnus.

Yeah boi. I finished a pair of dumbbells about a week ago. They ended up pretty damn heavy and they’re perfect for loaded carries.

just do bodyweight exercises and work a pole instead of wasting time fucking around cramming rotten tampons into a petrol container you found under a bridge

spend the time you save getting a fucking job

Dat soil and grass, sure it's getting hot here in slavland. Do you lift wearing those white and blue gardening gloves?

Look up kettlebell exercises online, you can train a large portion of your upper body with those.
Also if those tyres are different mass, i suggest marking the center of mass on the bar with a line and then gripping the bar with your hands equal length away from the line on each side to ensure both your arms get equal load. I've given you an equation that you can just plug in your values to calculate the center of mass in pic related.
Good luck poorbro

Attached: PoorbroEquation.png (1462x598, 70K)

What if he just switch the sides every set? Imagine those crazy stabilizers gains.

Yeah that'd be pretty banging for oblique developement

Get a job retard