Why can a balding and semi-autistic manlet that calls himself something cringy like "alpha destiny" publicly get a gf...

Why can a balding and semi-autistic manlet that calls himself something cringy like "alpha destiny" publicly get a gf and you can't?

Attached: d69406faa89584665807cdec5641c66336a68bdc_1_484x500.jpg (484x500, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

outalpha.com/ne/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

since when does he have a gf

Because he's alpha.

Because he's teddybear mode.

bearmode is the answer to all your questions

Here's a challenge, Jow Forums, how would you unfuck alpha destiny's beard?
hard mode: no shaving it

burn it

dye it

bop it

lol this beta is obviously still a virgin.

He's a synthetic alpha in the sense that he made it consiously. He's smart, has great natty body and has social life. Only thing you copers pull against him is the manlet status. I only have respect for him

>natty
>smart
>social life
buddy lies about his height, lied about having a degree, and is a fake natty. this dude is a joke

cholo mode was the best version of alex

Attached: alpha.jpg (600x948, 90K)

jason pls

this

now he looks like he's transitioning. and he plans on growing his hair very long

How do I get a back like this?

Attached: alerx.jpg (603x396, 70K)

how did he lie about his degree? why do you think he's not natural?

Lift weights and do pullups.

post pics of the gf

rack pulls above the knee

Attached: pl.jpg (1845x1028, 486K)

he said he has a psych degree which he doesn't. dude's ffmi is well over 25, his lifts are too high for his bodyweight. he looks like he's on roids, water bloaded as fuck. idk man if you're not ignorant it's extremely obvious this dude is a fraud; I shouldn't have to spell it out for you.

>

Attached: 1524780412429.png (506x499, 88K)

source on the degree fraud whi i assume you're not going to provide seeing as you're a turbor brainlet mental american who thinks ffmi is relevant

>ffmi is well over 25
25 is not a hard limit for natural, especially when you are higher than 10-12% bodyfat like alex

how the fuck could I show he doesn't have a degree? he never has shown it, so the burden of proof is on him. the dude has lied about his height, and his natty status, would you put it past him? have you read his website? the dude writes like an 8 year old.

seriously, read this shit: outalpha.com/ne/

it's obvious this dude has never learned to write academically.
"The naturally enhanced program is the best system ever created for drug-free lifters.

It strategically employs exercise science and experience into one, which allows you to develop complete general strength and develop your enhanced muscles. I promise that you will NEVER find any other system like this."

definitely not a salesman. holy fuck lol

ffmi isn't super relevant, but when your ffmi is over 25 it's pretty certain roids are in play. but keep grinding at your pathetic natural gains for years, never achieving even close to what alex has lifted. smfh brainlet

he looks good here desu

When did he claim to have a degree?

lmao just going to bump the thread so people can laugh at this butthurt faggot

Where did you get that he's over 25 ffmi? Dude's just below 24 at the moment

>T-the burden of proof is on him
>supposedly lies about his impressive 5'5" stature
>the man is literally autistic about being natty

You have to prove his isnt natty as well. And why the fuck would he show his degree? It isnt like it is impressive or anything.

>write academically.
>on a sales page
o-ok

he wants to be nether so bad, lol. probably got his heart broken

Rack pulls x infinity

RACK PULLZ ABOVE THE KNEEZ

this
literally anyone in Canada can get a degree

Looks low inhibition as fuck. He’d get prime pussy for looking dangerous

lol who cares

Attached: 1508282315076.gif (300x300, 2M)

thiccworldexposed

>thinking the majority of people with a degree can write academically

why doesn't he just keep his beard short, I don't get it

>equating paying for a degree to intellegence
Shiggiest of diggies

jesus, calm down, Jason