Duuuuude did you see mcgregor fought hafthor (the mountain) AND DESTROYED HIM?

>duuuuude did you see mcgregor fought hafthor (the mountain) AND DESTROYED HIM?
>see bro size doesnt matter when the skill difference is that big
>that was a REAL fight bro they both were giving it their all hafthor just got too tired too quick
how dumb do you have to be to believe the mcgregor vs hafthor thing was anything close to a real fight?
Do you really think a man who deadlifts over 900 lbs. and weighs close to 400 lbs. wouldnt be able to grab ahold of mcgregor and just snap his twig bones in half?

Attached: Screenshot_168.jpg (771x585, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Aaehn1aY8Ig
youtube.com/watch?v=0tzjcEgPWpM
youtube.com/watch?v=POJ2T023M4I
m.youtube.com/watch?v=D3EjguU3U1g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have no idea what you're referring to but your pic made me laugh

youtube.com/watch?v=Aaehn1aY8Ig
people seem to genuinely believe that mcgregor (150 lbs.) could fight hafthor (400 lb. strongman) and win the fight

t. 5'11

This
That's like me, a 5'11 190lbs man, fighting some 4'7 85lbs kid. I would destroy him no matter his training

The mountain is just being a nice guy. He'd crush that other dude if he was actually angry. Also, I'm in awe at the size of that lad

If you really think that any fighter smaller than the giant man is gonna go through a real fight with him by getting that close to him then you are quite stupid

could connor beat him with some kind of weapon? maybe a blunt object like a lead pipe or wooden bat

>deadlift as a measurement of body strength

Lol

can you take a punch to the noggin' better if you're a big guy?
i feel like a good hit is still a good hit

Weight classes exist for a reason, I bet Werdum Fury or Miocic would kill hafthor

as far as ive seen in mma, your chin doesnt get tougher the bigger you are. maybe slightly from neck gains but not much

You must play too many video games to think he could snap his arm off like a gorilla. The biggest advantage Hafthor has is his weight and his reach. Both are enough to beat Connor. Then again it depends on the environment. Realistically Connor could beat him in an open field. He would lose any close quarters combat. Despite what a lot of people may think his best bet is ground game and getting a leg lock

Jaw and neck muscles can help, but a good hit is a good hit.

Conor claims he "tore him up" in their little spar too.

>realistically connor could beat him in an open field
yeah, but he'd have to literally just run away and wait for thor to get lost and fall asleep or something

???

Low kicks until he can't stand anymore.
Then attack the head.

Weight classes arent even 150 years old.

>"me deadlift big weight. That mean me stronger than people who dont deadlift more than me"

en admiration devant la taille de ce gars, unité absolue

Attached: 1522539607036.png (1296x1458, 217K)

I just don't see why this argument matters. Of course if they were dropped into a pit thor would win but realistically Connor would never fight him in a street fight. As someone who is around his weight class I would run away or shoot him. We aren't monkeys people use weapons.

>fatty powerlifter thinks his deadlift translates into raw strength for fighting

Pathetic

Attached: e21.jpg (924x499, 37K)

That's basically what Floyd Mayweather did the most of his career. And that's how he won Conor in his last fight. McGregor didn't had the cardiopulmonary resistance of a real boxer, that's why he gassed out at the 10th round

In sport fighting cardio is everything.

I don't know much about the mountain guy but if his stamina isn't as good as Conor's then that would be a big disadvantage for him.

>by getting that close
how is the little guy supposed to hit the big guy then? max striking range for little is in grab range for big guy always

>that was a REAL fight bro they both were giving it their all
who said that, ever?

>lift weights, count macros, and train mma every day until you are at your complete physical peak
>get shot
>die

>2018

Why did you make this thread? Nobody has talked about this in years.

Go to Thailand and try this.

>bringing MMA to a gunfight
moron

See this Being that big makes him slow. It doesn't matter how stronge he is if he can't land a punch.
Does the big guy has any professional fighting experience or he only lift?

leg and neck muscles absorbs all the impact before brain takes damage, but your face is as smooth as anyone else. the same aply to the joints like knees or elbows. if you are gona figth someone like the mountain your only chance is to focus on hurting thoose points without getting grabed

Stop imagining situation you have never been in you fucking faggot.
Nobody ever unironically thought that this was
1) a real fight
2) conor won

Some fighters chins are naturally tough tho.
Nate Diaz hasn't ever got knocket out. That guy's chin is solid as a damn rock

Attached: Nate-Diaz-909744.jpg (590x350, 29K)

IM NOT SURPRISED MOTHER FUCKERs

Attached: Nate-Diaz-1.png (730x380, 324K)

Would you lose a fist fight to a 9 year old? That is basically the weight and strength difference here. Connor could run and run but if Hathor got a grip on him he is done. You cant arm bar steel.

Not exactly. It's theoretically possible that Gregorio could knock out Halfthor. You can't build muscles in head

This guy is the reason of why I'm scared of dyels
On a street fight you can't tell by the look of the body if that skinny guy actually trains mix martial arts.

Nate would definitely kill anyone of this board.

Attached: b33hPBuYqCI.jpg (545x807, 75K)

Still even worse odds than you explained.
Conor is 70kg and hafthor is 180.

youtube.com/watch?v=0tzjcEgPWpM
what do you think of this video?

>5'11
>man

Attached: v0Eg5_s-200x150.gif (200x150, 789K)

He only lifts; however, "only lifts" = arguably the strongest human alive today. If Thor managed to grab a wrist or ankle there's no way Conor would be able to get loose.

Lmao. DEXfags btfo yet again

lel was just going to post this. How much you lift or how big you are, is 100% irrelevant when fighting a trained opponent.

Attached: gracieVkimo.jpg (263x300, 18K)

Large People tend to have a large head, which helps with absorbing punches. Neck strength also helps.

Except it's nothing like fighting a 9 year old, you brainlet. In a fight training is king. Size and strength are relevant in opponents of the same skill, but the more trained fighter will win.

Attached: images (4).jpg (470x313, 23K)

This is totally different. That fight was an unathletic roid monkey who went in totally untrained. Thor is 6'9 the 2nd strongest man in the world, and based on the clip knows atleast something about fighting. Also he seemed to be relatively quick. If the thor ever got a hand on mcgregors wrist he could literally pull it out of the socket.

youtube.com/watch?v=POJ2T023M4I
what about this one?
I'm not disagreeing with you all im just posting relevant vids. Some of you are posting as if you're in their corner or something LOL I'll keep my mouth shut about who I think would win.

thats why all the feather weights are lining up to fight francis ngannou for the easy win right

Attached: jQLkvKw.jpg (324x600, 30K)

Jow Forums btfo again

skills>muscles

When will they learn

if thor knew basic boxing and a bit of grappling he would 100% win. He might, i don't know if he does or not. He's an athlete though and id reckon he knows a thing or two. He would win in this case. Some rando off the street with similar build? maybe not. They wouldnt fall to anything but a proper chin snap, neck crank, or bar though. body shots would do jack shit.

The moutain lad is heavy and large but he is still a human with fragile hit points and breakable bones.

Attached: 1523901239420.jpg (338x430, 17K)

Attached: kek.jpg (1280x720, 210K)

Strength matters. Judo locks can be broken if the target is much stronger for example. Happens especially man vs women. You can however likewise overcome a strenght gap in reverse by being technically much better which also happens in tournaments.

the screenshot you posted literally shows he has no technique and doesn't know what he's doing. I guess I'll humor this even though it's kinda irrelevant at this point also these supahman vs goku threads are pretty lame and unproductive. I think mainly it'll come down to experience, cardio, and setting. McGregor obviously has more experience and cardio since he is a pro fighter. Hafthor would most likely have a power advantage but he wouldn't be able to use it, any punches or kicks he would throw would be awkward, labored, and most likely expected by a guy who spends a lot of time in the ring. He'd also gas almost instantly since as you said he's about 400lbs way too much weight for the body to carry and not get tired rather quickly and considering most of it is muscle would make it worse (pic related the skinnyfat guy won after the muscular guy gassed in the first, fight actually ended with the skinnyfat dude on top) The only thing Halfthor really has going for him would be his strength and size advantage which he could use in grappling exchanges to ragdoll Conor IF he knew what he was doing. Theres alot of technique required in grappling that people don't understand like grips, positions, when to shoot which would help keep someone down.
I could see this fight realistically going two ways:
>Halfthor gasses in about a minute after walking conor down inefficiently and taking kicks and punches to the body. Conor then would piece him up until Halfthor gave up or got tko'd
or
>Halfthor bullrushes Conor in a closed setting gets some sort of takedown and lays on top of him maybe lays down some sorta close gnp, because if he postures up it would give Conor an opportunity to slip out.
all this not to factor in fighting heart aswell it's very demoralizing to get pieced up by someone much faster with better cardio and movement than you. It's happened to me before.

Attached: DSUjapZUIAANlog.jpg (750x400, 50K)

Thor can shoulder 400lb atlas stones with ease. His max OHP is close to 3x Connors bodyweight. Connors sport specific fight training doesn't invalidate Thors extensive strength and conditioning.

It's like saying you could beat a space marine in the ring because you have better agility and striking technique. I mean, maybe, but one slip and you are instantly physically overwhelmed and destroyed.

When you're 2 feet taller and weigh 3 times more it is absolutley relevant. Theres a reason weight classes exist.

Would McGregor even be able to hurt or grapple Halfthor if he just turtles up?

I really don't think so. Weight classes do exist for a reason. Now a heavyweight vs thor thread would be more lively i think.

Have you seen Ben Askren?
Fucker spends the whole match taking punches to the face while trying to submit the opponent, never been KOd

I honestly believe there isnt a single human being capable of beating him

You've clearly never been kicked in the dick or had a foot jammed into your Adams apple

>Chin
The button is under your chin you mong, same place you put your finger to test your heart rate

gotem

>i have too much power for him
>if i put all my power into him i would crush him

m.youtube.com/watch?v=D3EjguU3U1g

Obviously he’d push Conor’s shit in.

But what about Brock, do you reckon he could take Hafthor?

Attached: 2C2DAA4C-F0A0-483A-A471-7FAF776A3B9C.jpg (640x427, 153K)

Are you talking about turtling while standing or on the ground. If standing his midsection would still be open and if you watched the video thats all Conor was doing was nailing him in the stomach with left straights which you can see visibly slowing him down and this time it would be fr so he would be throwing a lot harder. On the ground probably not, but he wouldn't be winning if he was just turtled up or in guard on the ground.
Yo I can totally beat that potato niggers ass. Just because I say it doesn't make it true. You also have to consider Conor wasn't going hard either. I'm not necessarily sold on the fact Conor beats him 100% seeing as how there is such a size and strength difference I'm just a little bit biased since one is an actual UFC champion and makes a living off of fighting.

One time during a fight I knocked a guy on the ground, and was stanced over top of him, he immediately wrapped his leg around my arm to go for an arm bar, I grabbed my other arm and deadlifted him, then dropped him back down. he wacked his head on the ground and got a concussion. deadlifts > martial arts fags

>deadlifts > martial arts fags

It's more like

common sense > jew jitsu fags

Most of their flashy techniques can be nullified by someone willing to pick them up and smash them against the ground. This is illegal in pro MMA, so they thrive over there.

What does that have to do with any UFC HW being able to clown Hafthor

>Do you really think a man who deadlifts over 900 lbs. and weighs close to 400 lbs. wouldnt be able to grab ahold of mcgregor and just snap his twig bones in half?
Yeah I do think that but that's because I'm not retarded enough to think what a guy does on TV is real life. The human body isn't so fragile that the chest adductors and biceps would ever out strength someone's ENTIRE TORSO

neither of these posters has been in a fight. This is like a scene from some Netflix marvel hero. "OKay OKay! then he picks him up with his BRUTE STRENGTH... yea? yea? AND SLAMS HIM!!!!" cut print
you just fought someone with no skill and now you're the next Charlie Zelenoff. Congrats.

i believe in my irish brethren till the day i die.