Do i look strong and handsome when i lift?

-Discuss

Attached: IMG_3154 (1).jpg (750x1334, 134K)

Sure? I have that same shirt but in black lol

>gymshark

Attached: 031A0D51-3B97-4A27-B541-76B6E3AAA833.jpg (1920x1880, 237K)

Weird facial expression but yh

Now from behind

You look like a spic Manlet

Mh yeah. Sexy baby yeah.. Hot baby.. Fuck yeah.. FUcking hot baby MH YEAH.. Mh fuck fucking fuck yeah.. Hot baby yeah EYAH FUCK YEAH! Fucking hOT abby yeah! the SMIRK MMH AHH the HOT smirk HMM yeah! Oh YEAH! YEHA! Fucking HOT baby babyboyboybaby! YEAY YEAH! Fucking HOT! FUCK yeah! MH YEAH! Those PECS oh YEAH OH i want to LICK them yeah HOT yeha that PLAYFUL, SEXY attitude mnghh YEAH OH fuck MEEEE yeha fuck Oh fucK yeah! HOT. JUst HOT. Hmmmmm. That facial expression hMMmmm. FUcking HOT .. Oh. my god... Oh my fucking clucking cucking god. I want you to CUKC me, with ME, without ME even SEEING it because you are too fucking HOT for this FUKCING world oh FUCK yeah... GOd that fucking playful little fucking tease smirk like you're gonna fucking pin me down and just make me fucking BEG for it oh fuCK yeah oh fuck oh my fucking god it's so fucking HOT god FUCKing damnit it's HOT like that little fucking GLIMMER in your eye like that little PLAYFUL FUCKING GLIMMER Ohh my FUCKING god Mhmmm.. Gooood damn so FUCKING hot dude like holy shit how FUCKING hot is is possible to be? That Stance. The Fucking STANCE...How fucking MANLY is it? God damn.. I fucking cower, I fucking WHIMPER, I fucking bEG for your huge cock right now mmhh FUCK you look fucking strong and handsome, you could fucking FUCK me anyday mmhh yeah baby fuck... So FUCKING hot god damnit... Just.. pin me the FUCK down with those perverse, hunting eyes of yours and BITE ME with your SLICK little SLY little SEXY little smile oh FUCK baby god damn it's fucking hot holy fucking shit. You look so FUCKING handsome and FUCKING strong you have no fucking idea.. MHNNGGGG god damn I can barely fucking contain myself god DAMN you're just the fucking HUNKIEST of men FUCK man FUCK me, and FUCK no one but me PLEEEASE pretty PLEAASE oh my GOD.

Attached: LlKhMx3.jpg (480x640, 36K)

We're not doing this again, fuck off.

come at me twink

I'm talking about this

oh sorry for that m8

manlet be gone

You look like such a closet homosexual. You ever get that?

you should cut for summer user and/or do more rows.

do you have freaky sex user?

what do you mean by closet ? I love sucking cocks.

ye i know man, but i have no discipline:/

plz respond

"pls respond"

>going on Jow Forums for validation and attention

fuck off

don't believe it's u OP but the dude in the pic is a good lookin man

1-10?

Jow Forums?

RESPOND PLZ

you look like the kind of guy who would be a complete dick head to his friends to score some pussy.

whaaaat, why would you think that. I never put bishes before my homies lel

You look like you do PUA

why do you have black metal band logos scratched into your back

average

to rough sexy time