>thatguy thread

>that new guy with marginally OKAY genetics who goes to the gym for the first time in a shirt thats too tight and saunters around trying to look buff.

Attached: 1524863435375.jpg (1080x895, 91K)

Who hurt you

also my dick

tfw been judged as a fag since hs for tight shirts but i legimately am just a slob and have no other clothes to wear and dont give a shit when i go out

Oh shit, that's me.

Attached: 1523240574853.gif (183x172, 234K)

Its just tight because I'm bulking bro

No that's not it my bro :( There was literally this one dude just aimlessly pacing the length of the gym checking out girls. He was wearing the tightest shirt. You know, just before he headed to the memey Xfit area and did planks for the first time. Nothing wrong with tight shirts matey wear them proudly.

>that guy that tries extremely hard not to make eye contact with any of the women, even though he can tell they are very attractive

>

Attached: that guy who wears basketball shorts.jpg (255x296, 7K)

aw guys im sorry :( you all look great. it was more about his mannerisms. meanwhile there's some monsters in the room getting to business. i dunno i'm borderline retarded so i notice things.

>that guy who tucks in his shirt, but isn't in the military

Attached: stolenvalor.png (828x320, 464K)

ahahhaha i lol'd man that's funny i never noticed it but you're right

I've had gym shorts for 10 years that still hold up. They're pretty thick too, so I've also replaced my swim trunks with them so no one can see my dangly bits when i come out of the water

That’s me. Call the police fagget

>that guy who’s been going regularly to the gym for the last two years and initially made decent gains but has gradually lost the effort to maintain a good enough diet but is kind of alright with that because he looks good enough for most people but still feels a sense of shame and insecurity when he sees men who are visibly buffer than him

What a loser

awww fuck so many of you wear that shit, it's me who looks like a dumbass in the gym isnt it? be honest. if everyone you meet is an asshole... then.. well damn

>that 30 something year old divorced guy that thinks lifting will help him get his children back

rude post

My buddy and I have made it into a running joke because I always tuck in my shirt. We started calling it stolen valor and act sketchy whenever the ROTC kids in my college gym come around as if they are going to beat me up lol.

Attached: 1522790809885.png (583x704, 715K)

ahahahhahahahaha thats funny

>that guy who spends 4 hours lifting a week and tells people that they need to TRY TRYING

Wait what gym do you go to and in what state? I just got back from the gym and I feel like that could have been me, I was wearing a tight shirt and I had to keep going to the drinking fountain across the gym because I forgot my water bottle, and I definitely did planks

I don't get this meme, gym shorts are meant for the gym aren't they?

it was earlier today :) no worries.

how do i get a qt3.14 like op pic related?

you don't

Attached: leftheflashon.jpg (3504x2336, 398K)

>That guy who wears a wife beater to the gym
>That guy who wears that fucking bane mask Bullshit to the gym, and the breathing can be heard throughout the entire weight room.
>That guy who does pull up's at the squat rack
>that guy who walks on the tredmill yet still works up a sweat.
>anyone who uses a treadmill when the weather outside is beautiful.
>that guy who doesnt dry himself in the shower area and chooses to dry himself in the locker area of the changeroom
> that guy who tries to brag how much they can lift
>those fat fucks who think being fat is strong so they try to bench press like 225 with horrible form and a spotter the entire time
>That guy who literally just spots his buddy. I've never even seen him workout. Waste of membership lol

There's a difference between gym shorts and wigger Air Jordan basketball shorts.

whats wrong with wearing shorts that don't show off your fucking ass and dick, I'm tired of dudes in tight little shorts with half boners from all the cardio bunnies walking around

she looks small, was this pre-cycle?

guys... i've been pretty much asexual for a year. your pictures are fucking getting me going. WTF? i guess it would be great to be with a qt but I don't think I could find one. lol

post cute butt

Why is like 90% of the people in the photo looking at the photographer

I need to do more squats before i post my butt here. and romanians..

try your local high school

Attached: 1503663488994.jpg (724x720, 95K)

fuck you im not trying to get arrested

That fucking guy who does meme female ass exercises but unironically.
I'm talking crotch thrusts weirdass band stretching and ridiculos 1/8 squats at high velocity, and he only ever works ass,
This dude is a fucking 40+ Jamaican reggae motherfucker has the physique of pic related and has been doing this since I got my membership there 2 years ago without any progress, I have no idea what the fuck he is hoping to accomplish.

Attached: ooga booga.jpg (1150x1725, 353K)

He left his flash on trying to take a picture of Chloe

>that 40 year old trying to become a trap

Flash is almost instantaneous so unless the photographer has like a shutter speed of 1/60 then it shouldn't matter if they turn their head.
Also if they did havr a slow shutter speed there would've been motion blur

HAHHAHAHA
>that skinny dude who does meme things on a mat and uses rubber bands to work his rotator cuffs for no reason, then makes love to the cable pull machine and goes home skinnier.

please don't make fun of me OP it makes me feel more confident

literal autism

You can clearly see by Chloe being bangable that the picture is old.

yea what a faggot

Nigga unless that photo was taken in the 1800 the photograph prolly had a apperature of Bout 6-7 & shutter speed of Atleast like 1/160 and iso @ 400.
That's not unreasonable to capture the photo while using the flash. 1/160 would've been fast enough to instantly capture the photo.
Another possibility is that used a smart phone and he is not a professional photographer but just a fan.

dude was a stalker trying to take a creepshot of chloe and had that weird double flash shit.

there is a bunch of photos from the same day

who is this?
asking for a friend

>those 10 other people that are in the gym just as much as me

thanks for always motivating me by proxy

Attached: received_1894036303988651.jpg (973x695, 56K)

fuck yea dude.
lolll

>That guy who literally just spots his buddy. I've never even seen him workout. Waste of membership lol

>not spotting your bro on rest days

>every single day is rest day then

>paying attention to other people at the gym
shiggy

Attached: 1364381190_preview_fjJaLKHJyGMA5Q3GraXfVYAmlicvlgUYrMPMflTMu4g.png (480x539, 369K)

>that fat guy in the dumbbell section that doesn't do the main lifts
> that skinny guy in the dumbbell section that doesn't do the main lifts

"other dudes dicks either a) intimidate me or b) get me mildly hot and bothered"

Slav vampire

brap

Attached: 1525301001661.jpg (625x482, 68K)

b-but I'm there for gains not girls user

>tfw your wittle weenie gets mogged

>that guy who paces in counter clockwise circles between sets

maybe he's trying to hump faster and longer

>mfw that saggy 40yrold who visibly has dieted her way back to a normal BMI and is now frantically sweating her sun-ravaged tits off trying to lift her looks back to 21.

Attached: 1tsdgzrq.80chan-2.jpg (650x392, 141K)

Are you that guy that cums on unknowing women in public?

>That chode who decides to do his shoulder raises right in front of the fucking dumbbell rack, effectively blocking 6ft worth of dumbbells at a time.

Attached: president-donald-trump-face-mask-product-image.jpg (500x500, 23K)

>that guy
Isn't this something we all do ?

Please get checked for autism

Delete this post

I am that guy : -- -- - -

>that guy who deadlifts at the smith
>that guy sits on the bar when resting on squats
>that guy who wipes down the bench with the bottom of his shirt
>that guy who puts his hands on his hips during rests
>that guy who only wears beer brands and superhero shirts
>that guy who sips a protein shake between sets
>that guy who only works chest and no arms

>tfw I see some beat up old house wife stacy trying to lift but see the obvious sun spots of cancer on her cleavage.

Bitch, you can't lift away leather skin.

Attached: 1522362387751.jpg (645x773, 94K)

>that new guy at the gym who's in terrible shape, does a mild workout for 3 days and then never returns

i see you mother fuckers

>that guy who drives a 10+ year old car to gym

>not appreciating bros ass and thighs

>that indian lady that comes in at night with her baby and does one set of every machine before leaving

> that guy who puts his hands on his hips between rests
I know you're baiting but theres nothing wrong with this

It's cute how you're trying to come off as a camera nerd. Have you ever taken pictures with a phone? On default they light up a full second early and then again when the pic snaps.

prolly just some random guy saw her, pulled out his phone, yelled her name and took a pic

Attached: 10xnci.jpg (1024x904, 88K)

One set on every single machine is actually a good workout unless you go to some broke gym and have like 2 machines

kek this is me

What are the main lifts?

>camera nerd
>talking about basic camera function
Pls pick one.

I also literally said in my post that he could've been using a smart phone.

>that guy who doesnt sniff braps

>that guy who puts his hands on his hips during rests

hey that's me

Attached: stock-photo-obese-african-american-couple-eating-junk-food-110934071.jpg (1500x1101, 468K)

>hedoesntknowthemainlifts.jpg
Never gonna make it.

Attached: 1451074416003.gif (400x206, 1.76M)

Sorry it's just the start of your post was such a wank I couldn't make it through that far.

teach me bro. I may already be doing them.

>that decently strong guy who wears the same tank and hat every time you see him at the gym
>have seen him at least a couple times a week for the last four months but have never spoken a word
>tfw he nodded at me today when he saw me

I think I finally proved myself not to be a NYR washout faggot. Consequently, the gym's been a lot emptier lately. I'll be here to rage with you bros next year.

Attached: 1524969464348.gif (500x502, 611K)

>that guy who walks on the tredmill yet still works up a sweat

I'm going at an 11 incline, you nigger.

Attached: 1524893934655.gif (512x512, 716K)

>that jacked guy who lies about how he has never trained with weights before to confuse DYEL's and thots

I like my tight shirt :(

>>that guy who drives a 10+ year old to gym

>those "lifters" that come to the gym every mon-wed but are no where to be seen Thur-Sun.

Not going to make it with your 3 day ****full**** body workouts faggots

>that roider who thinks its chest day every day and does 30 different variations of bench press that are all targeting the same muscles.
He hogs the bench for like 2 hours everyday.

>that guy with subborn lower stomach fat that sucks in his stomach when women pass
>just to show off his first row of abdominal muscles

Why even try you fat loser.

>that dad who brings his son to the gym and just does cardio.
>that guy who works up a sweat on the Olyptical
>that guy who wears converse shoes
>that guy who wears a head band when he is balding and never even sweats
>that girl who goes on the bike that has like one intensity and reads a book
>that girl who wears long as fuck gym shorts

>ultra self conscious newfags lifting for the first time that have an issue with everyone and project their insecurities
Why don't you focus on yourselves and stop sperging out so much

Attached: d9c.png (800x1067, 3.26M)

>that guy who does 1 rep of really light deadlift and struggles because he does squats literally every day
>that guy who does high rep pull ups just to pump his pathetically small muscles.

:(, some abs are better than no abs right though?

>that guy who squats every Monday Wednesday and Friday
>that guy who deadlifts twice a week
>that guy who OHP only once a week
>that guy who benchs twice a week
>that guy who does bent over row only once a week

Following a shit program will get you no where

>that guy who then OHPs twice a week, benches once a week and deadlifts twice a week the very next week
>that guy who continues that fucking retarded routine and adds glamor muscle work outs like tricep extensions for his summer cut

God that faggot annoys me.