One shot in life

>one shot in life
>born male
>if you don't have god tier genes you have to work your ass off to get into a body shape which doesn't naturally recur anymore due to lifestyle and diet changes
>95% female population will go for one type of man, ignore rest
>highest chance of suicide and die earlier
>judged more harshly by females
>be born female
>just have to have big ass and tits and you're sorted, don't even have to have nice face
>even if you don't have that your body fat distribution will do all the work for you
>protected by males, don't have to fend for themselves
>current diet and lifestyle changes suit them more, not less
>get the pick of the lot when it comes to partners, even uggos can get 95% of men
>currently treated better in society, can get into college with less grades just because they're a woman, can cry rape and everyone will believe them

lol, you think being short meant you lost the genes race? Or being overly skinny? YOU LOST THE GENDER RACE. LIVING AS A MALE IS LIFE ON HARD MODE.

Attached: doeszeroworkouts.jpg (700x700, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thetimes.co.uk/article/more-women-than-men-attempt-suicide-x6c7xhrv6t8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>lol, you think being short meant you lost the genes race? Or being overly skinny? YOU LOST THE GENDER RACE. LIVING AS A MALE IS LIFE ON HARD MODE
And I wouldn't want any other way, because I'm a man. Kys you fucking mental GED.

So deal with it faggot. Life isn’t fair and suffering build character.

Attached: 7F7761D7-B435-4000-BD41-55F4228A8F5C.gif (366x275, 1.68M)

What does this post have to do with fitness or exercise.

you're such a dumbass. if you realize that a womens worth is all because of men. if 50% of men in the world stop giving a fuck about female. they would kill themselves unlike men
suck it up buttercup and blame men not women

HNNNGG
>

Attached: HNNGG.jpg (900x600, 452K)

Become a pious man, a man of faith, renounce the sin of this world and die smiling knowing that you have lived a virtuous life.

Attached: 9FDAAB39-3AEA-4054-AE06-3F6E52E4DB37.jpg (2929x3722, 2.2M)

T. boomer fag

Except this isnt true we have twice as many female ancestors as we did male ancestors

Dubya is the the prime Alpha. There has never been a more Chad before him and likely wont be another for a thousand years

But I..I’m a millennial

Attached: E2250F7A-6D59-48BB-8A21-938136045BFA.gif (200x118, 1.17M)

Holy fuck what a delusion. You dont need to work for your body no matter what gender

Attached: 1522419443597.gif (500x455, 496K)

so literally, genetics

why are you here since you are underage?

MOOODS!

damn i couldnt handle that woman. she's pretty hot though, I could lick her all night.

>LIVING AS A MALE IS LIFE ON HARD MODE.

It is in our current society it is, if we ever return to our baser instincts, we'll be able to just take what we want, won't we? Assuming you're all really Jow Forums that is

Attached: mad world.jpg (700x788, 211K)

being a girl has nothing to do with genetics

I don’t think you know what the word millennial means after reading your post. You do have a means to look up the word millennial seeing as you’re here and all.

Attached: C9C10FD5-125A-4021-B81D-00D8F2F5AB98.jpg (279x210, 27K)

I'v read a lot of books on the subject. Being a male is 10x the risk but being a female has minimal rewards and sucks.

Yes Jow Forums we get it

Now stop bitching and be a man.

This is why men and women belong together, because in essence, their intimacy completes each other, and a good husband and wife will enrich each other's lives even in seemingly mundane ways.

>get the pick of the lot when it comes to partners, even uggos can get 95% of men

95% of the population is monogamous. AKA she has to be fucking somebody. Lower your standards, and chances are you'll find a wet hole to fuck.

"LIVING AS A MALE IS LIFE ON HARD MODE."

100% agree.

Glad I'm not as soft as you are.

Better loot on hard more ;)

That's because historically, men died off at a young age due to war, diseases, higher likelihood of genetic defects (which were fatal due to lack of medicine). Women didn't necessarily want to share their man, they simply had to.

It’s a shame that these days gender roles are being homogenised. There really is no point in marrying a career woman, it’s like having a bitchy roommate who you occasionally fuck. Marry a betamale bitch, same thing. As the gap between women and men closes the logic behind a relationship fades.

nigger.

so? roasties will never achieve anything other than being a baby machine at best, and chad's cumrag at worst
as a man, you have a potential for anything far beyond what a woman can do
you can succeed, you can fail, it's up to you
women can't control their own destiny, you can

nah thats why you be like me and date girls who come from rich families

Good thing that homogenized gender roles are an unnatural concept and men and women are biologically different then, huh?

Nah I see girls quarter squatting 40 lbs fixed eazy curl bars and they are still fuckable mean while I'm busting my ass off to squat 300 pounds for reps and I look like alright but not good enough to warrant horses of the opposite gender like females can...

Attached: 1522676495482.jpg (980x616, 61K)

Unfortunately in this media filled late-capitalist hellscape we get further and further from truth in any sense of the term. It becomes simple to use media images to fully replace lived experience, therefore unless we experience the collapse of western civ the notion of masculinity and femininity will continue to mean very little. The only solution is to separate from civ, using it to benefit yourself as it degenerates but never fully participating in it. Never allow consumption of media images to overtake natural experience

Yeah sure dude. At least i got a dick and balls unlike yourself, you whiny faggot.

Nut the fuck up.

because men WILL FUCK ANYTHING. its mens fault stop whining about females

>born male

you can change user

Attached: 1999 plus tip.jpg (900x1200, 223K)

Ironically enough, this attitude should be adopted to Jow Forums, because it would isolate the weak and dumb among us who spew filth about their bitterness, how bad their lives are, and how their reality must be the reality of everyone else, which creates a confirmation bias through the memes we make, i.e. misuse of terms like roastie, which is best used as slang for whores, but is generally applied to larger swaths of women than appropriate by bitter sex-starved losers, and vice versa for the salty women you see in places like /cgl/ and how some of them completely deride men as a whole.

Fite me irl feggit

Attached: FC1A97A8-2A97-4D9D-8B96-A09504B3AFA5.jpg (680x794, 241K)

A successful male really limits himself with marriage. A not so successful male reaches the norm of 2 children and hence a success score of 2 with a marriage arrangement.

Honestly face is the only thing that matters for both genders

A trust fund kid born into money can afford to be a sexual degenerate, and even that can break him. A normal man earning his success will hurt himself for sure if he is unfaithful. When you get married, consider it a limit breaker rather than a limit, because with a good wife, you are combining on all levels except the biological level, as an entity with capabilities magnitudes greater than your average plebeian.

I totally agree, I think that once upon a time people could mediate and deal with media and commodity images, an hour spent watching the boobtube, a few billboards on the highway. Now people spend more time consuming images then not, I shudder to think what effect this has on the mind, the average westerners daily life is more fake than real. I think as soon as this balance between the ‘natural’ and the ‘created’ is tipped, reality becomes impossible to differentiate, there’s no boundary anymore between images designed to influence and images created from observation of reality. Jow Forums is definitely part of the problem and likely creates profound mental disturbance. At this point I’m coming around to Plato’s (Socrates) view in the republic, that the ideal state bans art that does not accurately reflect reality. That might sound extreme but at this point in human development we can now witness the result of a society primarily concerned with illusions.

Unless you're me

Attached: chad.png (540x960, 84K)

Plato is right, and the example is apparent. Look at any art school in the Western world, and their opinions on aesthetics are unchanging from finger painting in preschool all the way to graduating with an art degree.

Chad works hard to be the way he is. If you look at washed up high school athletes, they washed out because they didn't maintain their habits that made them Chads back in the day. Chad is less of a genetic phenotype and more of a standard.

>Be born female
>Weaker
>Slower
>Dumber
>Once a month you become physically ill
>Essentially just a baby factory

No thank you.

This desu, what makes life meaningful is overcoming the suffering.

i cant believe you people actually exist. quit feeling so fucking sorry for self, and stop playing the victim. get off the internet and step into the real world.

I remember reading that passage about art as a teen and thinking it was stupid as fuck. Now that I’ve grown up I see that he was right, flights of fancy and imagination are fine if constrained within the bounds of real experience. Like a metaphor that explains something real. But not only are we flooded with poor reflections, many of them are deliberately false made with ulterior motives. My only hope is that soon there will be backlash against all this shit, hopefully it won’t be so late that people won’t be able to tell what they’re rebelling against.

I can only wish death upon nihilists, op.

rip. faggot.

Attached: 1356906824658.png (305x289, 17K)

Men who are jealous of women are the weakest and lamest men of all.

>Wanting an easy life

Failure males need to leave

Attached: lTEAi7NB_400x400.jpg (400x400, 39K)

>being such a brainlet you have to delude yourself into thinking life has meaning

COPE

Hahaha, sucks to be you OP. I thanks all the deities that I have a penis.

>one life
>Born in cursed timeline

Attached: 1521464656693.png (720x715, 472K)

wow that is some dope art

Have you ever genuinely thought about the importance of multi generational family stability and success as a result of a man only having kids with one woman? The moderm developed world has rules that deem Ghengis Khan type seed spreading weak, unsuccessful, and degenerate. Go move to the Philippines or Uganda if you want to have a wife and multiple mistresses

idk I always think about all the thots I could fuck, but then I think about how my wife is smart as fuck and helps me accomplish all my goals.

this is a pretty good point. It boggles the mind to think of all the images we're exposed to on a day to day basis.

it looks like the picture was supposed to be about zombies but accidentally became a comment on modernity

>born male
>can put benis in bajina
Seems fair.

Wrong

Face for women
Status for men

Attached: slaman_rushdie_padma_lakshmi_bpe_20070115.jpg (600x439, 35K)

>still hasn't killed himself
>calls others brainlets

What are you waiting for?

Attached: abara.jpg (184x184, 36K)

>uggos actually believe this

This.

Nice Mandela digits.

No.living as a male is easy, you're just a delusional beta.

>She will never step out of that door frame and into my life.

Attached: images.png (600x400, 268K)

It's self evident you dumbass

The best women in the world aren't dating uber 10/10 male models. They're dating rich and powerful men

Attached: brainlet shuaiby.png (1599x893, 756K)

check instagram, theres a lot of these "fit" bitches doing meme exercises maybe twice a week. guess which exercises they do. and you'd still fuck them

meanwhile dudes are busting ass.. well some of them at least

What do you mean by best women?

If suffering built character, why are the biggest assholes and losers guys who already had a bad hand since birth (low wage ghetto), suffer their entire life and then die while no one gives a fuck?

>>highest chance of suicide and die earlier

More women ATTEMPT suicide than men, you tranny faggot, but like in all things, men aren't indecisive cunts and can follow through with what they say they'll do.

thetimes.co.uk/article/more-women-than-men-attempt-suicide-x6c7xhrv6t8

Attached: 1525089908263.png (1700x1273, 257K)

because a hot body isn't what's attractive in men you incel

>LIVING AS A MALE IS LIFE ON HARD MODE
What the actual fuck is this shit? How beta do you feel to expose such line?
Do us a favor and kill yourselve, loser.

Attached: 1412968675492.jpg (1280x960, 319K)

op is talking about men though?

If you think its better to be born as a female, I have bad news for you: you are probably gay or transexual.

Only option left for you is to neck yourself!

It's because you're squatting, do some curls, legs are for women.

This thread reeks of weakness. The human male is the protagonist of this universe you dumb shit. The difference between us and women in the grand scheme of things is the same as the difference between us and farm animals.

You mean niggers, as rednecks are fine. Niggers are savages yet to evolve.

Attached: nigg maoa.png (726x618, 137K)

Life for males is either
>too easy
>too hard

Which lie is it?

>legit mad he was born a man and not a female

Literally kys or change gender, whitey

What is up with her hand tho

You do know fucking isn't a big deal right? Quit being so insecure

>95% of the population is monogamous

Attached: 1523820751737.png (459x500, 299K)

do you think genghis khan had millions of descendants because he had an attractive face? lmao

Gentlemen, we choose to be men. Not because it is easy, but because it hard

Attached: Infinite.jpg (330x294, 16K)

Good posts

This is like crying that house cats have it on easy mode.

Would you really give up everything it means to be a man, all your achievements and independence and intelligence and hard work, to be a house cat because it's "easier"?

Yeah but bitching about it wont make any difference so either git gud or kill yourself.

Attached: 1524415993261.png (415x373, 147K)

Rape means they didn't want him, user

there's a breaking point

SAUCE PLS

I wouldn’t want to be a woman for a second. Being a man is fantastic if you’re not a total beta robot.

The number one best thing about being a man is male comradery. For any even slightly non-autist dudes here, how long have you been friends with your bros? There is nothing better than getting together with the lads on a Friday night, and just hanging out, drinkin’ a few beers, bullshittin’ about cars you wanna own, places you wanna go and chicks you wanna fuck and have fucked. Hell, I’m in my 20s, and tomorrow I’m going on a 9 day road trip with a guy I’ve been friends with since before kindergarten. When guys make friendship bonds, they tend to keep them for way longer.

Meanwhile, nearly every girl I’ve been involved hardly had any real “friends”, just a bunch of friendly acquaintances. They all had their one main long time girlfriend (who they bitched about constantly behind her back), and then it was just always a constant rotation of “besties” that come in and out of their lives like clockwork every 4-8 months. This was especially prevalent in girls who were really hot, and less pronounced among less hot girls. Of course, there are plenty exceptions to this, and it’s just my personal anecdote, but it just continues to be true over and over again with the women I meet.

That, and there are about a million other things that make being a man awesome. Focusing on how one gender just has life “easier” in some regards is a pathetic way of viewing life.

That said, women got the upperhand in sex. Some women can cum multiple times in a row within only a few minutes, with each orgasm lasting 30-45 seconds each, and it looks like they’re having a exorcism of pleasure. Meanwhile as a man, you blow one load, it feels great for all 15-20 as you’re firing ropes, and then you’re soft and it’s wait 10 minutes till you can go again. That also said, some women struggle hard to cum at all, so it somewhat balances out.