Why are girls in university constantly miring men

If the dude has one of the following traits

1.) muscles
2.) good face
3.) stylish clothing
3.)good posture and good height
4.) nice hair

I always see girls looking at them for a little bit longer than 3 seconds.

Attached: mire.jpg (634x548, 67K)

Dunno user.

Why am I in universal mire' of hot women?

Attached: 1524699316844.jpg (1080x988, 135K)

i go to a school with like 57 percent women and 40 percent men so make sense they mire the good looking men they say (25 percent of the 40 percent of men)

please give information about the remaining 3%. Are they cactuses?

*43 percent

my bad brah

>girls looking at attractive males
holy shit op, you might be on to something here

>why girls mire good looking healthy males?

are you like for fucking real OP

some of the dudes not even good looking, they just have healthy traits

That's what healthy means

the truth is you dont need to be an 10/10 6'6 god to have girls look in your general direction

so even buff manlets or decent looking manlets get mired in the land of 5 10 or above males

thats not possible

Because most woman are extremely shallow creatures OP, shit most people are.
The problem you face today is woman have an over entitled sense of accomplishment just for being female.

honestly u just need to be tall. 5'4 manlet reporting in. i just bought a fleshlight cause ill never get a gf cause of height. even after getting Jow Forums, women still look at me in disgust. its over for me.

Do you dress well? Have nice hair? Good grooming can make a manlet look cute to girls if the manlet is fit at least. manlets have to try harder than tall dudes.

im asian so my hair is naturally flat but sometimes ill try to groom it a bit. i dress normally. i really dont get looks cause im asian and 5'4. i even asked women about it and they agreed that my height is really unattractive and that im pretty much going to be filtered out the gene pool(not that i disagree with this but fuck why'd it have to be me and not my parents)

>im asian so my hair is naturally flat but sometimes ill try to groom it a bit.

Pic of hair?

>i dress normally. i really dont get looks cause im asian and 5'4

Whats your definition of dressing normally. most asian dudes kind need to get their clothes fitted right. most either look like virgins or kpop tryhards

>i even asked women about it and they agreed that my height is really unattractive and that im pretty much going to be filtered out the gene pool(not that i disagree with this but fuck why'd it have to be me and not my parents)

What type of women you asking

Because it's the perfect time to get into a relationship, either for hookups or long term. Guys are the same, anyway.

How can you tell if a girl is in a relationship

OP, you’re obviously ugly and should gather other uglies to form a group to shame women for being attracted to attractive men. Change the matriarchal beauty standards that are ruining this world. I don’t know if you live in America OP, but if you do, us ugly men could break the glass floor that’s been holding us up to such high standards that maybe, just maybe... we could finally put a man into the Oval Office and show these self righteous women the we matter! Ugly men, ugly lives matter.
#HAEFUF
Health At Every Fucked Up Face

stop projecting . op is a handsome man :))

>why do people in the prime of their sexual life stare at attractive people

GEE, I WONDER.

Why are you looking at other girls and noticing that they’re not looking at you?

thats not true, Im in uni and nobody ever mired me(except that buff black guy live on my floor)

Attached: 1506012518008.jpg (1171x936, 87K)

get better and trendier hair if ur ugly

>tfw too autistic to make eye contact with girls so I never know if im being mired

Attached: 1500738147651.png (785x757, 1.23M)

Its univiersity my friend, very liberal. The other 3% is cis gender fluid pansexual attack helicopter whatever the fucks

Because they are in their fertile primes and their body is telling them to get pregnant asap

if a girl is staring at you for along time without zoning out , and your not ugly as fuck, chances are your getting mired

The girls are all on amphetamine raising their dopamine levels making em horny af

By asking her out

As a handsome buff 5'9 manlet i humbly disagree

so girls donnt evenn mire u

Please refrain from posting me wife k thx

Attached: XRdjth-PDGPOIIE7iI4oSFujN2KeEhRaGZSa_E2UC7s.jpg (576x767, 78K)

Youre probably not, just delusional. Girls looking at your general direction isnt a mire.

It is assumed that being in uni you will get a degree and a job, by being aesthetic only solidifies a womans hypergamous need to secure a mate that is both finacially secure and hot. It's perfectly logical

>Guys are the same
KEK women literally have less genetic variation than men. Hence the "I'm not like the other girls" meme.

From experience, I can tell you it's because university is the time when they move away from their parents and want to try 'new things' so they just go all out on their slutness. The "slut phase" meme is ironically enough, not a meme.

I'm a 7/10, maybe 8 on a good day, and I can easily get 9+/10 pussy in uni, also constantly get mired.

>tfw missed out on girls slut phase when in college
Is there any hope anons? I feel like a grandpa at 23.

Attached: BEC5756F-DC7F-4C0C-BDF1-E201AE7E5EE1.jpg (1242x1750, 859K)

Are you proud to be a brainlet that cannot observe the environment he's in or proud to be a brainlet poser who pretends he's not observing ?