How do you trim your pubes Jow Forums...

How do you trim your pubes Jow Forums? Been using one of these but it's impossible to get a clean trim without massacring oneself. Especially in the ball-sack

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (850x850, 33K)

Bumping this I want to know also

nair, or any other hair removal cream is the easiest way. You cant "burn" yourself like people say unless you're a complete retard

That's cancerish

I was same as you but then i got back to the basics and used a nice disposable razor. Use a lot of shaving cream.

in my experience every "body groom" device's batteries lose power after a year or so and delivery subpar power (even when fully charged) resulting in pulling of pubes.

I bought a plug-in trimmer and never looked back. Just slap a #1 guide on there and you are good to go.

Attached: wahl-color-kit.jpg (700x368, 137K)

I use the Bodygroom. It's the cleanest trim I've had without going with Nair. You can still nic yourself but I only ever do it when I rush, and even then it happens maybe once per trim.

Attached: 71nzgdxykSL._SL1500_.jpg (700x1500, 83K)

How do you deal with le wrinkly ball sack? I'm also not a huge fan of the perfectly lean shaven look

Body groomer. Takes 5 minutes. I use a body groomer for everything from head to literal toes.

You messed up.

I bought a different Philips but with different attachments

I use it for my beard and the top right one for shaving body(I'm very hairy). Great 98% of the time.

Attached: QG3387_15-IMS-en_IN.jpg (1250x984, 93K)

Use this on the actual pubic mound only. You'll have hair still but it'll be very short. Nobody likes a bald dick anyways and you won't have to deal with razors bumps

Do use a gilette razor on your balls. It's super easy and almost impossible to cut yourself. Just stretch out your balls with one hand and shave with the other. Keep the shaving cream close by, you'll need to keep applying it.

Forgot pic

Attached: 37e46de3cc5e111222af04f2929c92eb.jpg (1000x1000, 75K)

I shave em in the shower with a gilette and barbasol. If you’re careful to always run the razor over areas with shaving cream on it, and never go against the grain, you should have an easy time.

I also use this stuff called bump patrol after I’m done, and the following couple days post shower. Rarely have any kind of razor bumps.

bump

Shave in the shower every ~3rd day, takes like 30 secs and is super clean

I use a pair of scissors for that soft, duck's down feel. No abrasion and since I'm gonna die alone, I don't need to worry about whether a hole finds them aesthetic.

Attached: Berserk Sunset.png (1364x768, 2.21M)

Unironically just use a gilette razor such as this, I'm using pic related and my balls are baby smooth.

You'd have to try real hard to even cut yourself.

Use OP's machine on the upper area, this on the balls themselves

Attached: 20180503_130611 - Copy.jpg (1209x1040, 142K)

Did you really just post your ballsack?

Attached: stop.jpg (640x634, 57K)

what the fuck

Attached: 1516029605443.jpg (960x540, 35K)

fuck that's smooth as hell

I use wax, its easier and quicker.

Damn

Every week or so I shave (with disposable razor and shaving cream) the base and part of the bottom shaft, i just trim the rest with scissors

God damn thats smooth

Why on earth would trim your pubes? What a bunch of faggots ITT

Sugar wax.

Sugar, water, lemon juice. You heat that up then store it. Stays good for months. You then melt it when you want to wax, place it on the spot, put a bit of cloth on top (or do it raw) and pull. Just go on youtube lots of videos show how easy and painless it is.

Enjoy being totally smooth for a month and not itchy after 2 days.

>retards will actually fall for this

t. smelly neckbeard faggot who doesn't get sex literally ever

I bet if i put them in my mouth they would be ultra smooth because thats waxed not shaven. No hair follicles.

I've been shaving my balls with a razor since I was 16, I've never nicked them, you just gotta stretch it out like a batwing and just go longways. Fucking easy as pie.

Nice projection you fucking incel.
Listen here you dummy, unlike you, I don't read dumb shit online on redpill/incel forums and I've had girlfriends since I was 10 years old and lost my virginity when I was 14, all while you were playing video games or whatever the fuck gay shit you were doing. I have gf's/fucks from that time all the way up to now and I am 25 now, in all of that time, I have never shaved my pubes once. Most girls will fucking laugh at you for it, you fucking twinkcel.

Are you fucking retarded i have used a razor on my balls too never once have i cut my balls

I use a safety razor on my balls. Usually I go totally dry and somehow it works.

Attached: 1280px-Chrome-Safety-Razor.jpg (1280x871, 89K)

Omg like me too user.

Attached: 1514756026484.png (632x756, 26K)

i mean it works clearly

Been shaving my balls with a razor for the past 12 years. Kek.