Tfw kissed a girl for the first time today

>tfw kissed a girl for the first time today

It feels good being in the top 1% of Jow Forumsizens

Attached: 17A38FA7-4485-4BAB-A7DF-193733B017C6.jpg (498x363, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Dzj9HkQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Done that too many times, I've started to wonder what kissing a dude is like.

Congrats dude

How many guys did you use for kissing practice before you locked lips with a lady?

congrats, happened recently to me too. first date leaned in for the kiss and she goes full tongue mode. best part is now she tells me all the time I'm a good kisser and I haven't had the courage to tell her I was a KV before meeti g her

family and hookers don't count

>Tfw got Jow Forums before any sexual experience
>First girl I got with in when I was 18 just assumed I knew what I was doing
>She was my first kiss, I didn't even know what to do but she kept apologizing to me
>In sex the condom went on and I went soft, she said sorry and said I could just pullout, and when I said no I don't trust like that she said sorry and tried her best to get me hard enough to put it in, and when I went soft in doggy she repeatedly apologized and told me to keep going
>Never came and my dick never grew above 4 inches yet she hit me up for more and said she was sorry she wasn't good at sex she was just nervous
I can look back on it and kek now because holy fuck I got away with so much autism just for being Jow Forums. Use it to your advantage user. Being Jow Forums basically gives you a license to fuck up.

>Jow Forums

>be me: college freshman
>been with girl for a week now
>first kiss
>like each other so we hangout everyday
>keeps telling me how cute I am etc.
>sleep together
>in a haze before fully waking up
>for some reason keep wishing she was a guy
>feel like I'm in a nightmare except I'm half awake and it's real life
>hit with a ton of emotions
>fully wake up
>she's resting her head on my chest silently asleep
>stroke her hair
>feel a near pain in my chest
>tfw I care about her so much but no matter what I do I just can't love her back the way she deserves
>tfw I've tried for years to ignore homosexual urges and they won't go away
>tfw like her too much to break up
>tfw cry at night knowing this isn't what I want but too conflicted to do anything
one day I will figure it out anons

Attached: To-The-Wonder-Trailer8.png (600x338, 271K)

faggot

Jow Forums - Fitness

>tfw I jizzed my pants today to some big booty asian jailbait at my gyms yoga room
>was on no fap for 6 months
>literally bust a load so big it was leaking out my shorts
>ran out like a pussy probably will have to change gym

life's too short, bro.. it's not fair to her or yourself. I highly doubt those urges that you've been repressing for years will ever "go away".

end the relationship and be a fag. it's 2018, nobody gives a fuck.

>asked oneitis out last night
>she made 4 excuses for why she couldn't go on a date with me
>a week prior to this she kept me up til 6am so she could confess she's had feelings for me for years and wants to be more than friends
Feels AWFUL lads

Time to rape her bruh

>YOU N'WAH

I'm in love with a cooworker bros. She's so outgoing and smart and beautiful and single and out of my league. I want to kill myself.

Attached: 1519496511949.jpg (1194x1000, 380K)

Just start liking vagina over dick dude like how is sexuality even real just stop thinking about cocks for once in your life

>tfw a fag has more experience than the pathetic KHV that you are
Probably am buffer than you, though.

oh man, same thing happening to me, fuck me

It's a guilty pleasure.

This hits close to home

Shit dude, I know this feel ish.

Originally friends, but then one night just happens and she's grinding on me. But next weeks she's just super chilly "I'm super busy with work"

K.

Have any of you ever explicitly asked someone who isn't clearly more than friend "wanna cuddle/sleep together?". I don't even necessarily want sex, just intimate time.

Yea and she said no, obviously not what I was hoping for but it was ok afterwards

Hahahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Being Gay Real Hahahahahaha Nigga Just Pretend The Pussy Is A Tight Male Butthole Like Nigga Just Close Your Eyes And Pretend Haha

You didn't join the real and active Official Fitness Server on Discord yet??
Advice on routine and posture advice, motivate each other, awesome stories, feels, food pics recipes and diet checks, fasting, etc. Self improvement, nofap and even relationship advice.
We also have some fun channels like memes or tinder thot patrolling.
For those who want more adventure, we have a contest: post a pic in begin of the month, and one at the end. Then users vote and the winner gets prize money!

We accept people from all fitness levels: fat, average or athletic. As long as you are encouraging and motivating you are most welcome! :)
discord.gg/Dzj9HkQ

Attached: download (1).jpg (279x181, 8K)

Dude seriously, I'm hetero but if I was in love with a guy, I'd just suck his dick and fuck him, so what. If you don't love her tho, leave her and be a fag.

>I've started to wonder what kissing a dude is like.
absolutely based. break loose from the spells of the vagina witches brother. love a person who appreciates the work you put in your lats and delts.

if she loves you she'll understand. that's all I can say to that
or just go full Freddy Mercury, gayzone the fuck out of her and then die of aids a couple of years later

BASED TYLER

>This is what working out causes.

Might as well kys now gay boy.

>tfw gf
>she's coming to my graduation dinner and meeting my family

Attached: 1498564882917.png (1001x823, 806K)

>It feels good being in the top 1% of Jow Forumsizens
Probably top 10%
Top 5% have had sex
Top 1% have had sex without paying for it

>tfw 1%

I have a friend that I do that with, it's pretty comfy when you're both cool with it and it doesn't make anything weird.
Definitely keeps tfw no gf away, would recommend
>damn I want to fuck her though

I don't think rape counts.

The chad way to say this is "thanks, im a natural"

My nigga,
This relates so badly.

72 kilo"s 1,78
4 pack,

By normie standards a god

>1,78
>a god

go black to the pit you filthy manlet

Keeper?

Attached: 1510177507881.jpg (1024x768, 198K)

I made out with so many girls I lost count
>tfw still no gf

Attached: FeelLoad.jpg (750x864, 264K)

>tfw I've had 2 gf's and 1 one night stand
>I weigh 335
>Used to weigh 385

You guys just need to put yourself out there and not be so anxious. Women are genuinely just attracted to good personality, no amount of lifting can replace that.

oh yeah btw im half black

Attached: 28052982_365592493915104_32521203_n.jpg (640x638, 78K)

>I don't trust like that
Do you have any skittles?