I am 210 pounds and can do 15 pushups

I am 210 pounds and can do 15 pushups

But I can only bench 105lbs max 5 times.

Why is this

Attached: 3caf248776bebe8dbd6792ef31f8ee86.jpg (720x704, 178K)

Because pushups are only about 60% or so of your bodyweight. Less if you're a thunder thighed fuck or you sag on them.

Also bench is more technical than you're giving it credit for.

your bench form is probably shit

Police should not be indistinguishable from soldiers

what the fuck is wrong with fitizens jesus cant we stay on topic lol

Besides, look closely. He isn't armored. Like, at all. You can clearly see his belly.

Why not?

you are seriously weak if you can onfly do 15 pushups, 105 lbs bench complements that perfectly

probably pushing more from triceps while doing push ups. and using wide grip for bench while having a weak chest.

>has multiple patches that say POLICE
>indistinguishable
really makes you think

Im 220lb and can bench my bodyweight for 8

I'm 186 lbs can only do 10 pushups yet I bench 140 for 5

>15 push ups

That is terrible

If you saw him from 50 yards away, would you think he was a cop, or a soldier?
He's literally wearing body armor. That is a crye precision plate carrier. Last I knew, it's what all airborne, rangers, and probably special forces were wearing. Tactics have changed, and now mobility is favored over protection. Body armor is only meant to cover heart and lungs now.

You're an idiot he is an instagram trainer who shoots guns all day

Because you're a fag

looks like a tool

C O P E
O
P
E

If you can only do 15 pushups don't expect to bench much weakposter

why not?

Police fill a fundamentally different role to soldiers. You don't want them - or the community they're interacting with - to start considering one as the other. It tends to stop them being any good at their actual job.

when it’s not illegal for military units to operate in the US I’m sure they will be, but it is so now whenever there needs to be a direct action raid or hostage rescue we have to train police units to do it.

You should be able to do much more push ups than me.

I'm 6'5 245lbs.
Can do 30 push ups.
15 clapping push ups.
Can incline bench 275lbs.

I never do push ups and I only bench with high reps for 'aesthetics' once a week as it's no use for my main training.
The reason I know the above is that I tested it out yesterday.

>Why is this
You're not doing clean pushups.

>Can do 30 push ups.
>I never do push ups
We can tell, fatty.

Spotted the dyel manlet

Spotted the fat guy who can't do push ups.

>6'5 245
>fat
Maybe if you dont lift, manlet.
Push ups scale with bodyweight, the bigger you are the harder they are to do. So if I was scaled down to a dyel manlet like I'd do more push ups than you and I don't even train them. Think on that before commenting further.

fpbp

Well both of those are fucking trash so

You're both idiots.

He is bigger than me for sure, still looks like a meathead though.

I'm 196 and can do about 20 for a couple sets. However: who gives a fuck how many pushups you can do. I can also bench 265, I don't really think there's a correlation.