Is the sausage mcmuffin good for bodybuilding?

Is the sausage mcmuffin good for bodybuilding?

Attached: 1522474494281.jpg (252x200, 10K)

No, the only thing remotely good from fast foods are the salads

Unless you're bulking with reckless abandon, I'd stay away from McDonald's.

Please stop giving advice when you have clearly only been lifting for 3 weeks

Fuck you sausage mcmuffins are amazing you can eat a dozen of them and still have a few more

They'e not that bad despite all the morons who immediately go hurrr durr fast food. The muffins(bread) aren't a great source of carbs but not too bad post workout the protein is okay sausage isn't that lean. As far as what's available at Maccas not too bad. If I need to get Maccas breakfast I'll get 2 might mcmuffins they have bacon in them as well and a better protein to carbs ratio.

So what you're saying is that they're so unfilling that you need to compensate via quantity, quite possibly leading you to consume massive amounts of calories? And this is amazing how?

Its the best item they have ,but i wouldnt eat anything from there except that. i am cutting and work at mcdonalds and the only thing i eat from there is the eggs. When breakfast is over i grab a box and stuff it full of waste-eggs and eat for my own breakfast. is pretty sweet.

No. Meat is catabolic.

Hey, fuck you buddy.
Bread is AWESOME

>when breakfast is over
But they serve breakfast all day

>amerifats that don't know that meat in McDonald's food is found only in traces
never gonna make it

Carbs are literally Hitler.

Like most fast food, many things on the menu are good for bulking. Not as good as an actual meal youve prepared yourself with meat that you know is of good quality, however.

depends on the country.

Good post workout meal. Muscles will soak carbs up. Try not to consume too many simple carbs when they aren't necessary.

Pair that with some sort of fiber and maybe some healthier fat and it's perfect. Maybe pair it with a big chicken salad with oil and vinegar

> fast food
> 2018
Never gonna make it

Attached: 98wEaU0ZY_bO5jmg2CxyDdg2Z50ncdAHP-gPLtZVxPA.png (320x362, 34K)

Go on Amazon and search breakfast sandwich maker.

I just saved you money and health.

If you're bulking.

>breakfast sandwich maker
That thing is a piece of shit. All it does is cook the egg and slightly toast the outside of the muffin. Just use a pan.

It's convienient and cheap. Plus it depends on the English muffin you use.

It is way less convenient than a pan, and much more difficult to clean.