Cryolyosis

Hey Jow Forums,

Has anyone heard about Cryolysis?
The theory is that you can freeze your fat cells causing them to die off which reduces body fat.
It costs around $750-1000 a session and there seems to be a lot of studies that shows it really works!
Should I take the cryolyosis pill and freeze myself fit?

Here's the site: coolsculpting.com/

Attached: coolsculpting-how-it-works.jpg (1170x385, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aestheticchannel.com/cosmetic-surgery-times/news/when-coolsculpting-goes-wrong
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Remember to sage obvious shill posts

Here's how I know this is covert marketing:

1) you typed out your post like it's an email

2) you sound like a faggot

I'm genuinely not shilling.
I just wanted to know if anyone else has heard about it and if they had any thoughts.

Why would I do this retardation when I could diet hard and actually have more money, because I spent less on food?

do it and post updates

>I'm genuinely shilling.
ftfy

>something akin to spot fat removal myth
>typing like a marketer
Kill yourself

Sounds dumb as fuck sign me up.

>stubborn fat despite diet and exercise
No you don't.

Sounds stupid, people who try to take the easy way out are only going to binge eat right afterwards and get fat again.

A major point of losing weight is to increase your willpower and learning how to avoid overeating, if you can’t do something as simple as eating slightly less food everyday then these “lose weight quick” tips will not work, you’ll just eat yourself to death again.

Fuck you stop clogging up our board

Baby’s first foray into internet shilling.

Dude this isn’t a mother’s forum, do you think cunts would buy this nonsense. Just because these morons eat raw onions doesn’t mean they’ll fall for just anything.

Maybe you should take the cyanide pill and kys. I hear it really works!

And it’s less than the shit price you’ve quoted.

Why do that when you can fast for free and get all of the other benefits of fasting?

wouldn't liposuction be around the same cost and remove way more fat than a vibration ice pack?

Don’t do it. I have a family member that has been performing this procedure for years. They finally talked me into doing it last year. Well, they never told me about a possible complication called paradoxical adipose hyperplasia. Basically it made me grows these weird fat pockets where I had it done that required actual Lopo to fix and I’ll prolly have to go get another round of that done because it is still uneven and growing. Not worth it. You will look better if you loose fat the right way anyways.

aestheticchannel.com/cosmetic-surgery-times/news/when-coolsculpting-goes-wrong

>$750-1000
Or you could just eat less for FREE.

Actually wrote some content articles for one of these companies. They couldn't even provide me with any accurate info on how it's supposed to work. These people were doctors. It's all bullshit.

Mite b cool if it helped against loose skin, but I doubt that.

Yea, they claim the chance it backfires is like 0.005% which is bogus. When I started looking around for similar causes they weren’t difficult to find.