Never believe Tinder photos.

Attached: pic.jpg (852x562, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/hazencruz/chubbythighs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I see user you have been cat-fished.

>Tinder
Leave, normies.

Attached: A91C1B9A-2728-427A-8003-61391414BA92.jpg (960x629, 58K)

Isn't the whole point of lifting to not be a virgin anymore?

Never going to make it

If you need to lift just to have sex, you are beyond saving.

lol literally fucking this. So many people who get into lifting with the idea that they will change their lives and all the sudden girls will find them attractive. Over the years I've seen so many people come into the gym with this mentality, and most of the time they don't improve beyond growing their muscles because they were literally destined to be awkward unfuckable virgins. Lifting weights won't save you from being the genetically inferior being, it won't save you from being ugly and it won't save you from being a stupid awkward fuck.

tinder photos are easy to see through if you grew up with women, or if you just aren't brainlet.

she obviously looks nothing like the photo on the left IRL. Make up, weird lighting, lashes, hai covering the sides of her face, sucking in her cheeks, pouting.

When I was dyel I had 8 girlfriends over the years, starting with the age of 15. After getting fit it was literally 1. Granted it's a ltr, but still.

Or the fact that girls ALWAYS show off their best features and hide their worst ones. If she shows her face and not her body, she's fat. If she shows her body and not her face, she's butter. If she has no photos with friends it's because she "gets along with guys better than girls".

soundcloud.com/hazencruz/chubbythighs

>be me
>able to flirt with girly normally now
>always hit a point where I don't know what to do
>it gets silent and I don't know what to say0
>fucking horrified of going in for a kiss
>think I'll be labeled a pervert if I touch her
>end up never making any moves and disappear
What the fuck is wrong with me?

more or less this. Tinder is nothing but smokes and mirrors but its easy enough to tell.

idk where you are from but in the UK Tinder is pretty shitty desu, but maybe i just dont get good matches for a reason or my standards are stupid

you need to just grab bull by horns or lear nto read some signs.
if u fuck it up a couple times you learn

Don't be afraid of silence. Trust me, she's probably just as nervous as you are.

Fuck it, make a move. Chances are if you've got her one-on-one she's going to receive it positively. When you're in that situation, ask yourself, "Am I ever going to get this chance again?" The difference between a gentleman and a pervert is how you act if she says 'no'.

No fucking kek

>lost v card when a fatty
>now girls think of me as the hot but scary buff guy

This is fraud. Someone should sue those roasties.

>Normie
Get out, normalfag

I have a buddy who says "what you wanna make out or something" if there's awkward silence and someone is just staring at him.

He's a very touchy person so he'll poke the shit out of girls' stomachs he wants to bang/is banging at every opportunity he gets.

yes, if you're gay like most of this board.
but if you're straight you're just another gymcel.

she is ugly is both pics, not sure why i shouldnt believe tinder photos?
its not like the other is better or something

I know what you are talking about but like another user explained just have a good backup plan. I mean, lets be real, most girls know when you are on a date (and it's not the first date) some things can happen - it's not like crazy to do such stuff if you know what I mean.

So if you want to kiss her and she rejects just chill. Say you are sorry (not like a beta, just say it in a confident positive way); like 'heyy i am sorry I really thought we had a moment, my bad' and be chill about.

i have this problem, or at least i used to. i’m mostly over it at this point. if a girl has spent time with you and kept up conversation and remained engaged and entertained there’s a very high percentage chance she’s down for you to make the move. start by putting your hand on her. anywhere is fine, her hand, her back, her leg, etc. if she doesn’t move away or grab your hand she’s probably down for a kiss so after that just go for it then the hard part is done and you just gotta cruise right in for a smooth landing

Had my first experience like that last week.

>hook up with 5 year older women
>she looks kinda okay on the pics.
>she's okay with just having sex
>meet her.
>ohmahgawdno.jpeg
>taller than me, ugly face, yellow teeth, shitty annoying personality |
>beeing horny as fuck, say fuck it, go to my place, disgusted out by her, she notices and goes home.

I almost vomited when we made out,

Don't excuse yourself. Just laugh it off and continue talking like before.

you've been raised in a society where masculinity is demonised and normal male sexual desires are "evil" and "problematic", which makes you terrified of making your intentions clear and making a move due to fear of being accused of toxic masculinity and being socially ostracised.

Saying you're sorry is pretty beta, there's no way to say it that doesn't come off like you have no spine.

Attached: 1459301663741.png (565x423, 211K)

Never gonna make it

Never believe a damned thing that women put on the internet about themselves. EVERY one of my former HS crushes has a facebook/plentyoffish profile with a 5 year old photo where they are thinner (+makeup, +camera angle shenanigans). One even has "athletic" listed for her body type when she's easily 30 lbs overweight.

this is why i have no problems using tinder pictures from when I still had hair

Attached: 1441798579858.jpg (540x760, 236K)