/fraud/ - "Posting pictures of your shit with the logos blurred out" edition

/fraud/ - "Posting pictures of your shit with the logos blurred out" edition

Read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions. Or don't. It's written by DYELs.

They unironically think SS is a bad program and that people who have been roiding for 5 years can give good advice to natties.

If you must ask your absolutely sensible questions, include your age, height, weight, bodyfat percentage, penis length, and time spent training as a preface.

No, we cannot tell you how to dose your AI, read the wiki, always have full PCT on hand.

Oral only cycles are retarded and you're a retard for considering them, you are not Arnold, stop it.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK.

previously on "I cruise on 875g test-E, 300 tren and 300 and 300 test isolate, so i know what i'm talking about": →

Attached: god necter.jpg (4123x2507, 1.55M)

>posting pictures of illicit substances in your possession

S-M-A-T!

レムが大好きですよ

Attached: hc001_rezero.jpg (800x800, 87K)

Hey guy from the end of last thread, don't pretend to be me. I don't want to have to bother with my tripcode again.

Because Crusader doesn't call everyone retards when he does it. He also doesn't start fights with everyone.

I don't think asking nicely is gonna do anything, folks gonna do what they wanna do.

Is this like some kind of no real Scotsman-esque recursive insult “lol you’ve only fucked x girls you’re a Virgin” as x approaches infinity over the course of the argument

>Unigen
Oh no no NO NO

what? i didn't mean to pretend to be anybody...

what?

Why are these roids threads always so fucking illegible? Are you all writing in a rage or something? It reads like another language.

I lie about everything since the natty pictures until now. You know me.

Actually not much, I was really a really introvert guy when i was younger. Even while having a lot of attention from a lot of woman i was too scared to make a move and missed a lot of pussy because of that. I told this story a lot of times before also. That's why i tell crusader to act now otherwise regret it later like i do.

Seriously if i was ugly then i would be still be a virgin until 20-21 when i gained some confidence. I actually never made a move to a woman All the woman i fucked before sometimes literally throw their pussy at me, otherwise i didn't know how to act.

I just clicked on your post randomly, didn't mean you. Someone posted as Dingo right at the end of that last one. I don't want ghost Dingos throwing jabs in my fights

I don't understand what you mean, they're legible they just get extremely retarded sometimes.

why is this bad? it has a different name but the same logo... huh...

Do you mean like the lingo/ terminology? Because that's something you just learn over time if you're interested in this stuff.

Or do you mean everyone chimping out at each other and having sex with anime pillows? Because that's just funny and if you don't like it there's the door.

Ye you better use that door after you got btfo and now you pretend to be clueless. Make posts then deletes them and pretends that it was someone else the entire time all while 1min time skips between posts, stfu IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT

You talk a lot about what matters in life and for women for someone who is afraid to talk to women and is only comfortable if they do all the work.

It's weird to talk that way with apparently such little real life experience.

I mean I guess that's normal for Jow Forums, but still, interesting.

Woah woah woah. First off, trip on masT. Second off, everything in the last thread was me except riiigggghhht at the end someone posted "nice try Virgin" or something as Dingo. Just one post, I just didn't want that to continue into the new thread.

>in my 4th week of 350mg tren A + 400mg test E, best lean gains ever, pushing myself hard 1.5 hours 6 times a week
>under incredible amounts of pressure, still look like shit,
>still feel desperately alone even though I am an extrovert funny guy that finds friend easily in every setting,
>still not wealthy even though I save every penny and have a decent job,
>still living with my parents even though going trough job interviews for jobs in other countries and maybe moving abroad to get even more more cash,
>still in my 20ies but not for long
>asked a girl for work for a cup of coffee and I got "not today, maybe if I catch time tomorrow" bullshit line
>still without a girlfriend even though I try and people keep saying I am ok-decent looking and buff and nicely dressed and very likeable and funny
Cried myself to sleep yesterday first time in like 5-6 years, I took 25mg aromasin two days ago so I don't think it's estrogen. I am so sad it's disgusting. Is it Tren or is it me nearing 30, or is it that I just cant get a gf? People were shocked to see me silent and not smiling the whole day and everyone was asking me what is wrong.

I am liking my gains, only thing that is working out for me right now (and I am actually knocking out coding assignments for interviews in a timely fashion). I am not going to stop this cycle I have about 8.5 weeks to go and I will up the dosage to 700mg a week. Will I commit suicide before that happens or will I get a gf at a wedding I have to go to? More caber? More aromasin? I slept badly last 3 days, is it that?

Attached: R14kkDj.png (657x527, 13K)

Nani the fuck did you just fucking iimasu about watashi, you chiisai bitch desuka? Watashi’ll have anata know that watashi graduated top of my class in Nihongo 3, and watashi’ve been involved in iroirona Nihongo tutoring sessions, and watashi have over sanbyaku perfect test scores. Watashi am trained in kanji, and watashi is the top letter writer in all of southern California. Anata are nothing to watashi but just another weaboo. Watashi will korosu anata the fuck out with vocabulary the likes of which has never been mimasu’d before on this continent, mark watashino fucking words. Anata thinks anata can get away with hanashimasing that kuso to watashi over the intaaneto? Omou again, fucker. As we hanashimasu, watashi am contacting watashino secret netto of otakus across the USA, and anatano IP is being traced right now so you better junbishimasu for the ame, ujimushi. The ame that korosu’s the pathetic chiisai thing anata calls anatano life. You’re fucking shinimashita’d, akachan.

That's kinda cute. You see yourself in me. You're like a big brother.

Can I call you Onii-Chan now?

I don't have sex with my dakis. I'm not some sort of animal.

tl;dr

Attached: Felix 3.jpg (1000x1428, 218K)

The tren might not be helping but its not the real issue at hand.

Why worry about getting a gf if you're planning on leaving the country?
Maybe you just want too much.

Attached: IMG_20180425_133618.jpg (2304x4608, 2.45M)

Who said i am currently afraid to talk to woman? Are you able to read and comprehend what i was saying? Or does your attention span last for 2 seconds and that's why you can only remember 2 words from every sentence and just make up the rest?

Everything i say is based on real life experience, unlike you nerds that copy everything off the internet and claiming that is the real truth. I come with real proof to build a foundation to strengthen my arguments like showing REAL pictures no words unlike you.

it's weird to talk like you when you look like that. But i guess that's just normal for Jow Forums

>Why worry about getting a gf if you're planning on leaving the country?
Honestly I have no idea. Maybe I read signals form this new girl in the office wrong and got my hopes up, maybe I find moving abroad like something that will fail...
>Maybe you just want too much.
I just want someone to want me for fucking once in my lifetime
FFS, that is pathetic

I mean you said you haven't been with many women, only ones that literally throw themselves at you, implying that that is how your relationship started. So unless you're saying you cheat on your

a v e r a g e g f

Then you wouldn't have very much experience wouldja?

Which again I wouldn't make fun of someone for not sleeping with a bunch of women, but when people talk this huge game like you do and have nothing to back it up at all, well it's super funny to me and I like to point it out

What do you look like?
If you're really outgoing and extrovert then meeting someone should come naturally, otherwise you hang with the wrong people.

Ever tried a dating app?

You come off as pathetic, and likely only want things you cannot have.
>I just want someone to want me for fucking once in my lifetime
This is a good example of this mindset. I'm sure a lot of chances were given to you. You either passed on them (because you thought you were too good), or are to retarded to act.
Quit acting like a fucking faggot, and look to yourself for the answer to your problems. Not a bunch of socially inept roiders.

That was before the time i gained confidence. I thought i made that very clear in the previous post. Just reread it again, take a break to let it go to your tiny brain before you write your second post.

Did i ever claimed i have been with a lot of woman? I am confident enough to know how to act with a woman based on all the relationships i have had. I could fuck 1000 tinder whores and still don;t know how they work by just fucking them once and move on to the next. You experience how they work by having a long term relationship with them.

1. You claim you look better than me while the pictures obvious showing you're not
2, you're claiming you fucked better looking woman than me, without showing the evidence

I start to feel some kind of vicarious shame because i can't believe someone can really act like that while looking like you, lmao

But that's only because your brain is so busted up by dysmorphia that you think the only people who are more attractive than you are like Ronnie Coleman and Jay Cutler. You've broken your noggin, it's completely divorced from what people think who aren't bodybuilders. Which is 100% of girls.

And again, I can post a bunch of girls I've been with, but you'll just see that they put your duckfacemama to shame and say that I'm lying.

Actually I'll just do it anyway for a laugh. Give me a minute

Startin' young baybay. Girl in the white dress I dated in highschool (that's me with the incredible afro, yes)

Attached: 27CCE0A9-35C4-4A85-B795-991F50061F74.jpg (657x544, 96K)

frens?

Attached: 1470429770569.jpg (1387x702, 85K)

How do you guys prevent testicular shrinkage?

Raw onions

Never got that side effect lol

Calling all masTs, why'd ya get so quiet buddy?

Attached: 0E579DDE-0A32-4692-AEFD-035C4B83EEB1.jpg (715x548, 102K)

why are you lonely af with no girl now? its all that matters leave the past to the past

honestly I look decent, however - I am on the short side. And this might be the culprit of some of these issues. I'm a fucking 5ft7 manlet.
>Ever tried a dating app?
Don't fucking remind me man. Got exactly one swipe in two weeks, really cute girl actually talked with me and drew for me things with hearts and alike. Then just before a date she asked me how tall I am and she said she will not date someone her own height.
Guess being 5ft7 makes me subhuman. All of my effort is meaningless, I came out short out of my moms vagina

>This is a good example of this mindset. I'm sure a lot of chances were given to you. You either passed on them (because you thought you were too good), or are to retarded to act.
Or I am fucking blind

>Quit acting like a fucking faggot, and look to yourself for the answer to your problems. Not a bunch of socially inept roiders.
I am actually asking are these Tren sides, estrogen or just me.

This one took the V card. Eh.

Attached: CA8D52CB-4E22-46D4-94F6-942AF7AAC61F.jpg (659x739, 117K)

Wait what? I have a girlfriend for the past two years that I live with?

Nano is a manlet and has a big tiddy gf who's taller than him.

you're doing wrong

MasT I'll even give you a chance to be racist!

Attached: A88CD8A3-37DD-4DCA-BA3E-CD7013AC8900.jpg (733x1089, 195K)

Nano is 5'5" with a gf taller than him, nice height cope you got there.Let me tell you, it isnt the height

Have my mommy massage them every night

oh dude gross did you really hit that niggress

Post, or are you insecure because she is uglier than all your "previous girlfriends" and uglier than "3/10" and has a slutty backstory? LMAO rekt

Yo what the hell ESTP is back?
Is she the real one?
Anyone can confirm?

one short guy getting his proves nothing. however I do accept being 5ft 7 is not disabled level
I do, in fact move in circles devoid of free women - thing is I honestly do not know where to look anymore.

I will probably need to get back to Badoo and Tinder and OKCupid and other bullshit. Maybe even start that Instagram nonsense.Otherwise it's fucking hitting on chicks at a tram station

find a unisex hobby

Wait what? I said yesterday there is zero chance of me posting a picture of anyone I care about on Jow Forums. This place is a sesspool. I don't care if the girls get doxxed or I see some picture of a cock next to them a week from now, elohel. Also I never called anyone a 3/10 that was anons words. And no, no slutty backstory. Just because I said I don't judge girls for having more than two sexual partners doesn't mean I'm dating a ho. Hah

Yes i bet hitting on women on social media is definitely the way to get a loyal girlfriend..... fucking retard dont you know these women are bombarded with every minute msgs, likes and requests? You have no chance, just go to parties and bars and hit on them in person, dont be another +1 to her profile. Retard virgins

I'm 5'7 as well, all I can say is height only matters when it matters to you.
Its easy to sense insecurity, especially physical.

If your group of friends is devoid of dateable women hit up apps, even if they're one night stands focus on making the night great and try to develop more social skills.

And again, trip on bud

Is it too late to frontload my EQ if I'm nearing week 3? t. brainlet

Dude i was doing shit for work and taking a shit, relax.

LMAO, you are acting like you're fucking god-tier models but these looks average af, escpeially this one. You probably also fucked them when they were 10 years old and now showing current pictures like that model of your right kek

and where is your current gf?

You can't honestly say that physical features doesn't matter at all. Societal standards for appearance still exist, even though their impact may be overblown.

Attached: 1516366924314.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

Those are all pictures from when I knew them I think, I mean you can keep coping yourself into a deeper hole. Post a side by side of your girlfriend and any of these girls. I could use a good laugh.

Also I don't want anyone to misunderstand me in these arguments. I am not saying I'm great at all.

I'm just making fun of the people who say they're great and have nothing to back it up.

I think it's funny to be better than people who act like they're hot shit, knowing I'm not. Meaning they super aren't.

What is there to cope dude, you're acting like you're fucking super models and now sharing daily average woman. Then you show a Instagram profile from someone and brag you also fucked that and then oh no it was during college.. she was still pretty then btw don't confuse things, lmao

and why did you disguise that brad pitt jaw and god-tier eye area you use to beg all those models for your dick. Let me fix that for you bro, no need to hide it

Attached: LMAO.jpg (657x544, 150K)

Ofcourse physical standards are in place and yes they make sense.

That said unless you are considered objectively ugly or don't groom and keep clean you'll have an easy time finding someone to match you.

Body language and social skills matter more then looks, but it often goes paired.

>the manlet cope
Psychology studies have shown height matters for pretty much everything- employability, success, earnings, happiness.

Lol even that smooshed wrong directional face splice you made on my 16 year old body looks pretty decent...

The only thing i am bragging with is my body which is obviously better than yours. What else i brag with? I never brag about any woman, i only share pictures when people ask for it dumb fuck.

You're the the one that is awkwardly trying to prove you're better than me because you're fucking super models and I am not.

I am always backing everything up.

LMAO the last line was brutal

looks good

looks like she gave sick head

Dingo i think all this started because you sold your male mates for a skank just to be the white knight. Seriously listen to what you're saying, you are defending girls who eat up 100 dicks? unironically? Come on now thats the beta cope

>Noooo brooooo, it was in the past i sweeeeaar dude she has changed!!! trust me!!!

kek, no

>implying I let some some bubblefuck study dictate my life

Why the fuck are you back. I'd hoped you'd done the right thing and killed yourself by now..

Nano, you're better than responding to that utter faggot.

Then what about the fact you're a delusional, short, chubby, balding, non-white dyel? Where's the studies on that you absolute genetic trash?

What will HCG do to me if I've never done a cyle before?

>non white
Im pretty sure he is from the UK

Say what you want but what he said is still true, and i doubt he said that to distress himself as he is somewhere in the 5'8" range, he is just being red pilled honest

>Seriously listen to what you're saying, you are defending girls who eat up 100 dicks? unironically? Come on now thats the beta cope
That's because that's the only ones he was able to fuck, some used up trash pussy that has been gang banged by 1000 nigger dicks. And now coping for that.

No bro just forget about the past, she's a different person now. Don't blame her, blame the dicks!! She just tripped fell and landed on their dicks. It wasn't her fault!!

They get better after they been fucked by more dicks.

>red pill anything
kys, also post body i wanna see the new wave of dyel trips

They're mostly just retarded back and forths between namefags/trips. These threads are garbage.

Dawg this 100 dicks thing is very overblown, there is a happy medium between people thinking girls are 'tainted' if they've been with more than two guys, that just seems crazy if you're in you're 20s or older. I was talking about people with normal numbers of sexual partners. I wasn't talking about literal prostitutes or woman who have fucked a hundred guys, that's obviously a different thing, but that's also super uncommon, only Jow Forums types think that most girls are that way

You're literally posting pictures of girls you had sex with to anonymous strangers. You've lost whatever battle you think you're fighting.

Totally fair point

Exactly I'm 5'8, I'm just not delusional about it having a negative impact on major areas of my life

If you think your height is what's wrong with you, I see your delusion is not limited to your physique

t. manlet

6'4 darling, try again

is there anything more gay than talking about heights

pounding your bro and not giving a reach around

Arent you a manlet iirc

hello /fraud/, thinking about doing self TRT. going to get lab work done, if my free test and total test is low (its probably around 150ng) , ill probably do it at around 150 mg/wk. anything i should know?

5'11" MASTER RACE

i hate people like you. Needing an excuse to roid. Dont get lab work done. You obviously want to pin and you searching for a good reason to do it. Dont be a faggot about it. Just pin if you want to.

Hello midget

Moosey post current physique did you lose all gains yet?

im not going to pin if i have a normal test range. its more about getting my levels in check cause i want to get my fucking dick working . reason i said self TRT is because these fucking doctors dont take self-pay and i dont have insurance

some but i will regain them in the next few months

Attached: IMG_321546.jpg (1944x2592, 1.49M)

>no legs

Also do you not isolate abs? Seems like they should be showing at 15%.

I've been called a discount version of you, I can see why kek.
Perhaps the style of the photo dicitated it.

This picture isnt very relevant anymore but I found it amusing.

Attached: 20180409_235530.jpg (1836x3264, 2.57M)

My doctor thinks I might have a testosterone deficiency and I did bloodwork to check. I suspect he might be right.

I'm already pretty muscular and lift frequently. What do I need to expect here? Is it true that I can have hair loss from this? I don't want to go bald I have great hair.

Attached: 1439522713832.jpg (508x472, 50K)

Pretty small for a german, I thought we were good with engineering. Always remember to see the mirror at the gym as an two way mirror with the führer behind it looking for the perfect german.

will keeping tren and test in syringes for a day or two ruin it or something? kind of thought today was Saturday

You people fucking suck. Jesus christ that last thread was repulsive. I’m convinced there is no general on this website of any quality.

And going off of that if you are a tripfag you’re an attention whoring faggot that ruins threads for everybody else and crusader you’re not a real man and never will be, you’re a pathetic pussy obsessed with little girl cartoons that refuses to man up to face his problems. Your father should have beat and disown you, none of this anxiety disorder bullshit, grow the fuck up. Sick of seeing this “oh wah wah I’m skinny wah wah I’m too nervous to work out.” MAN UP DAMMIT

Yes. Tren will degrade the plastic syringe

just ignore and start a conversation about something nice
like trenbolone recomp or perfect pct

put the cap on you'll be fine.

your chest is garbage pls bench twice a week

if tren E takes 3-5 weeks to kick in does that mean I will have its effects for a few more weeks after im done injecting too?

>Roiding
>For
>This
Reminder this guy uses 19 nors, orals, and thyroid meds

What do you bench Nano?

What is your favorite source of carbs?

Attached: email.jpg (904x462, 37K)

>asking this retarded question
this is basic ester shit that you should already know. don't run tren on your first cycle.