You hear that robots? You're being led on. Never trust a femwhore on discord...

You hear that robots? You're being led on. Never trust a femwhore on discord, even if she's being affectionate towards you, it's guaranteed that they are doing this to several other guys behind your back. They think that you're nothing but a joke to them

Attached: IMG_4399.jpg (750x418, 70K)

Good thing all the fembots I added don't return my affections so I know they're real :^)

Do these "fembot" have no heart? No soul?

Is her name Anna by any chance?

Thanks for the heads up user however I am only interested in my own sex.

>tfw have Discord LDR
>tfw we've met up IRL so I know it's real
heuph, thank goodness

>mfw I want Shawn back

Attached: edward-in-fight-club-edward-norton-562360_1600_900-1038x576.jpg (1038x576, 109K)

>tfw we've met up IRL so I know it's real

Well about that...

Attached: IMG_4400.png (750x1334, 144K)

If it's true, why would anyone do it? Seems like it'd take so much fucking time to maintain, and she gets NOTHING, or some pathetic gifts for steam at best

Fucking destroyed
Get fucked idiot

robots deserve this. robot men are incompetent scums who are pitifully able to be manipulated by wamen

>I'm so strong and smart for taking advantage of these mentally ill men who are on the verge of suicide
Hopefully this is bait

Attached: IN A SOCIETY.jpg (3319x2213, 1.26M)

This is just some advanced psyops
Don't buy gifts for fembots, EVER
There are legit ones out there

negative. strength has nothing to do with taking advantage of the mentally ill men anyone can do it. if you robots weren't so autistic then they won't breed these attention whore fem bots. you guys are always an easy catch to reel in, USE and ABUSE .

Sounds like bait here's your (you), have a nice day

>tfw I pretend to e-date robots all the time and I "dump" them for shallow reasons such as looks or that I found a chad.

Sometimes I slowly give evidence that I'm cheating too.

>this guy my brother has over keeps hitting on me. Gross.
>nah we're just chilling in my room, drinking and smoking
>go silent until the next day
>guilt trip them for feeling suspicious and not trusting me

Here's the girl I pretended to be last time.

Attached: IMG_0749 - Copy.jpg (331x627, 62K)

Are you a guy? Why do you do this?

Yes and idk. I just hate robots I guess. They remind me of myself when I was a NEET.

I also do things like this.
The crybabies here deserve it.

>talking to fembots on discord or robots on discord

Why? Why would you do this? Just join a comfy channel related to an interest of yours (a video game or stream or hobby or whatever) and make friends through there. Why would you want to befriend predators on this board? Fools.

I also used to do it in mmos for free shit.

Those who think you can buy affection need to learn the hard way.

>Taking advantage of robots desperate for any sort of affection or care for personal gain
Normie/roasties really are monsters. I'd say you should be ashamed of yourselves, but I doubt you have the emotional capacity to.

Attached: 1524093200412.jpg (400x299, 33K)

I've been on Jow Forums for 11 years and was here since the original board. You desperate faggots are parasites that ruined this place, so I'll use you for everything you're worth.

How do I run into these users? Do I have to get lucky?

Good, thirsty incels deserve to be punished for feeding roasties

Attached: 1519268915018.jpg (800x1000, 139K)

she doesn't browse Jow Forums and I know for a fact she's not seeing anyone else

Attention dude, Attention.

That's still no excuse for lacking a moral compass. Even if I take what you said at face value, you're still proving my point that "normal" people are savage assholes who don't give a shit about anyone but themselves.
Also,
>Falling for the Excluded Middle Fallacy
I'm not that much of a robot. I've had sex before, with willing people. I've dated people before, and had those relationships last years. Hell, I've even had a job and paid for shit myself. I may be a total loser, but at least I have that.
However, even though I recognize that I'm not a robot, (At best, I'm a cyborg), I still defend them. Why? Because they are human beings, just like you or me. Their social status is irrelevant to me.
The fact that you people would take advantage of the suffering of your fellow man just because they are lower down on the social totem pole, and because of this, are denied the social needs they have, and in your case, complain about their shitty lives sickens me.
Humanity was a mistake.

Attached: is_this_nigga_serious.png (215x222, 62K)

The only mistake here is you throwing a fit about it.
I'll keep doing what I do and theres nothing you can do to stop me.

>I know for a fact she's not seeing anyone else
No, it's blind faith. A woman being loyal is less likely than going to heaven after death.

Um excuse me, fellow incels, but around here we call them "femoids."

As in, I feel so angry and violent because I am owed sex by femoids.

>Ignores everything I said
>Basically says "Fuck you, stop complaining that I'm a horrible person, I'll keep doing it because there are no consequences"

Attached: received_1657942924297165.jpg (555x563, 26K)

I think you're a bit worse than them.

Normalfags are that stupid

You know, I've always known that normies are stupid.
But, boy, this is the stupidest I've ever seen a normie get.
No wonder robots/people in general snap and shoot up schools and shit.

Attached: 1526455444488.gif (228x170, 1.86M)

I'm glad we have threads like this occasionally to remind me why I should not trust women.