Do Jow Forums people ever feel happy about their appearance

My bmi is 22 and i dislike my body. Has anyone gotten in shape and then stopped being negative about their body? did you find it was more of a negative mindset issue?

Attached: weight-loss-diet-plan-lose-belly-fat-calories-1113136.jpg (590x536, 43K)

nope, and you never should be

everyone

I'm not "unhappy" with my body. It's neat, but it's shit compared to what it could be, so I'll try to make it reach its potential. I'm not just going to take one of the most important parts of life, my actual physical body that I own, and neglect it because "meh, it's fine."

Nope, once you become dissatisfied with your body, it will be that way forever. Visiting Jow Forums was a mistake that will follow you forever.

Ha, fake. Its two different people. The tattoo on his side is different

>be 5'11 135lb spooky skelly
>start lifting/eating
>now 185lb
>still feel as scrawny and skinny as i did before
I don't think that feeling will ever go away

Please be joking you fucking retard

>not realizing once you start improving you never want to stop
Also you should never be happy with your body, you should always have the need to get better

Used to be 290lb, now I'm at 190lb and I hate the way I look.

Too much loose skin, too much fat (still regardless of how I try and get rid of it), much more muscle than before but I still feel like a weakling. I look pretty good in a tank top and underwear (and any other clothes) but any time I take my shirt off or am in the nude, I can't stand the way I look. I seriously dislike it.

I don't know what to do anymore.

I don't feel happy or unhappy about my body. I just feel more like an objective outsider than a sad skinny guy

Attached: arlong.jpg (640x480, 31K)

That's part of a fun - never being satisfied with how you look. always wanting to be better, stronger.

yeah... same, almost exact same stats and I feel very similarly. like, compared to pictures of me in the past I'm obviously thicker, but not in a satisfying way at all.

What kind of animu nigger is this? Wtf is wrong with his nose? Is this kind of crap kids view these days, what is wrong with you people.

Fuck, this website can scar your mind. Disturbing......

You're very close to being in great shape. Cut or fast until you have a six pack, then start putting on muscle and you will look fantastic. You've made amazing progress bruh, don't give up now when you're so close to making it.

not OP but i'm not sure the belly situation can be resolved like that. never seen before/after pics of a flabby belly going flat. a fat one yes but only with visceral fat, not subcutaneous fat on an otherwise thin person.

Looks like One Piece, which has pants-on-head retarded design. I'll never understand how anyone can watch that 'show' and respect themselves

Yeah being 6'4" I've always felt skinny. It doesn't help that I have the reach of someone 6'8". It's a huge advantage in boxing though for sure. People don't expect the reach and I'm way, way stronger then I look. But none of that changes my insecurity about these stupid fucking noodle arms.

This is what I look like
5’10”
168lbs

A lot of people admire the way I look but I am truly not happy with it myself. Nor do I think I ever will be.

Attached: DF65434E-4531-443B-BEEA-FC22B9990C23.jpg (1122x2208, 289K)

Nor should you be.

Never will be

I wasnt talking about the belly, but you're right, that won't fix it. Dry fasting however is 100% proven to get rid of loose skin like that. It's very, very fucking rough, you feel like you're fucking dying the whole time. But it absolutely produces the best and fastest results possible.

As someone who started out skinny and fairly close to ottermode.. and already passed my previous "goal body" about a year ago...

I have never felt worse about my appearance. Every year I logically KNOW I look thicker, solider, tighter. Every summer I hit 8% bf with more muscle than the previous summer.

But I feel worse. When I was ottermode, I was just happy to look better than non lifters. I was seen as "hot" by many. But now I don't even compare myself to non lifters. Not even to ottermodes or other gym goers.

I find myself exclusively comparing myself to the absolute best. The top 1% of male physiques.

I can't flex my bicep or see myself in the mirror doing curls without being smashing my own ego into pieces and comparing it to arnolds perfect peak. 5 years ago I would get an EGO BOOST from looking in the mirror doing hammer curls. Just seeing that glimpse of forearm vascularity. LOL.

It does not help that every year, my face becomes older. Deeper wrinkles. New ones. My eyes are becoming less symmetrical over time.

It won't be long until the skin that is tightly wrapped around my torso starts to lose its elasticity. It's probably already starting. By then it will be too late to ever feel proud of my body again.

I haven't taken my shirt off in public in 7 years. Nobody but my wife see's my body. And even with her I try to hide it. I turn around when I change my shirt so she can't see and do it as fast as I can.

Every year I think "this summer, I will be ready"... Currently cutting and on track. I have 5 weeks to go... Logically I know that it is good enough.. But the fact that I am aiming for perfection makes the margin of error feel so small. If I don't reach perfection, then I have failed and feel ashamed. Whereas when I was 20 I was just happy to see some abs and would happily show them off.

A huge part of my wishes I never started taking it so seriously. But I cannot turn back now.

You might be if you got that gyno checked out. Other than that you look fantastic. You're gonna make it bro, don't give up.

i wish that were true but i don't know. still haven't seen any evidence of it. also what about kidney health?

Dry fast is a 100% proven way to pass the fuck out after 3 days and go to the hospital if you work out at all.

You could look a lot worse. I'm sure most women and gay men would be fine with it, but you'll never get the respect of the gym chads.

Sounds like you need a therapist or psychologist. Just stay away from psychiatrists. They are insane and will try to ruin your life 100% of the time.

Lmao man, I went from skelly go fit and I'm in love with myself. I can't stop looking at my body wherever I go and I spent a decent amount of time at home dancing naked Infront of windows and reflective surfaces around the house.
Confidence went up, people respect me more, men and women mire, what's there to be unhappy about. Getting fit changed my life.

I lost about as much weight and have a worse looking stomach with a little bit of flab and a shitload of stretch marks and I love my body, better than when I had bigger tits than most girls
you’re just a fag

It's absolutely true and there are thousands of people with before and after pictures proving it all over the fucking internet. Do some research, then do it. Don't. Jump into it though, make sure you know what youre doing. Start with looking up "snake diet dry fast skin" on YouTube and go from there. That's just a good place to get up to speed quickly but there is a shit ton more information out there.
Yeah no shit you dumb fuck, that's why you don't do ANYTHING when you dry fast. You stay in fucking bed unless you want to die. Dry fasting is not for preserving muscle or peak performance, it's for healing.

Same. Seeing how much better I'm doing in terms of physical fitness, health and nutrition knowledge, and mental health than 90% of fit helps remind me just how hard I am making it.

It starts with your face. If you look like the born-to-be-a-neckbeard in that OP pic, you aren't ever going to like what you see in the mirror.

That’s what I was mostly referring to. Other than that I feel small any time I look in the mirror. Ive has the ever since I got chunky in the 5th grade

OP if this pic is you GOOD FUCKING JOB...

Still better than dbs in tournament. It's like they deliberately tried to make cringiest character designs possible, fucking universe 6 sayans. Look like a bunch of wimps.

I did. Dropped 35 pounds to the verge of skelly town and felt pretty good. Then I started lifting and after that it's been all about dysmorphia.

Kek

/bodydismorphia/

Wew