If I'm relatively new to lifting and say I only eat a chicken mayo sub in the morning...

If I'm relatively new to lifting and say I only eat a chicken mayo sub in the morning, then in the afternoon I eat rice with 2 pieces of broccoli and a chicken breast, is that a good cutting meal? Will I still make gains?

For the ref. I'm 90kg, 6foot (almost 6'1")

my end goal is just ottermode anyway, so will I be able to achieve that on this diet and calisthenics along with dumbbell isolations for my arms?

Attached: zoot.jpg (640x640, 94K)

>mayo
>cutting
>ottermode
Absolutely not.

DUDE

for the record I have a really good metabolism, spent an entire year basically eating an entire bargain bucket from KFC everyday and I still had people tell me I was really skinny or just strong

I have the build for a Turkish oil wrestler (especially since that is what I am) but I want ottermode, should I just embrace the wide shoulder, wide hip box/bear look?

Some mayo doesn't ruin a cut brainlet

Dank weed weed you got there. Enjoy.

Attached: 420 blaze it weeb.jpg (1024x645, 109K)

why are you turning that broccoli into a carrot?

also for the record, I'm a drug dealer, so having a zoot every now and then is pretty much inevitable, it's a stressful job lol

If you think you can achieve any kind of substantial gains without actively counting calories and macros you are mentally disabled

>you are mentally disabled
t. has to tryhard at everything

the same people told me I couldn't pass my GCSEs without coming into school or ever studying, the same people told me I was going to be a virgin loser for my entire life if I don't actively chase out girls, the same people who told me I couldn't beat that huge 6'5" dude in a fight even though I got heavily beaten by my mental dad throughout my young developmental child years which caused a chronic flinching problem

came out with 8 GCSEs (for non-UK living people that is the equivalent of someone qualifying to go to Oxford University), hardly going to school, been dealing drugs for 4 years with no suspicion by the police ever, lost my virginity at 14 and haven't had more than a few days without sex since then - all whilst never even taking a glance at women, always been approached first, I beat that dude in a fight and many others, infact I've never lost unless you count getting punched in the face and the person running off losing

you don't need to religiously stick to anything unless you're a failure.

8 GCSEs is bad man, I have like 12 and I'm not Oxford caliber. Especially if all your GCSEs are Cs. Just count calories/macros user, if you're too lazy to do that you don't deserve to be Jow Forums

Wait, I just read the rest of your post, my bad for taking the bait.

isn't bait

8 GCSEs isn't bad

keep in mind most people only get their maths and english, the percentage of people who get at least 5 GCSEs A*-C is around 30-40% at most schools that aren't private schools lol

I'd estimate you're getting

If you want to cut, cut carbs and go high fat. Keep protein at ~0.6-0.7 grams per pound of body weight. Any more and your body will just turn it into carbs. You can test this and find ideal intake for YOU with nitrogen testing strips.

Carbs cause an insulin response, and insulin signals your body to use carbs instead of fat for energy, and leave your hungry afterwards a lot faster than fat.

If you want the fastest raukts possible, just fast with snake juice. You'll loose less muscle fasting then on a deficit because fasting cranks your HGH and testosterone. If you lift and low intensity and low rep ranges every day while fasting you will not loose a single gram of muscle. This has been proven with before and after DEXA scans on fasts as long as 20 days.

Fat is good for cutting, carbs are not, you absolute fucking moron.

>and leave your hungry afterwards a lot faster than fat.
I'm not weak-willed, I can handle my hunger lol

youre fucking retarded. fucking kill yourself you sad piece of shit loser.

jealous.

>a thread died for this
Calculate your TDEE. Calculate the calories you consume in a day. Is the former higher than the latter? You will lose weight.

Fucking moron.

>8 GCSEs
lmao @ your life

Smoke after gym, not before

I'm not weak-willed, I can handle my hunger lol
If that were true you wouldnt be here asking for advise on cutting.

Unironically kill yourself

Attached: 1522677590848.png (500x409, 110K)

But regardless, fasting is objectively the best way to loose fat. It's easier, healthier, faster, and it spares more muscle than a deficit. Even if you don't need to loose fat, it's more than worth it to fast for the endless health benefits. It literally cures everything. I'm not joking, fasting is proven to cure diabetes, cirrhosis, all skin problems, even cancer. It cures literally everything and there are millions of people who are living proof of it.

I can tell you're a faggot just by the way you talk
>fit give a shortcut to get skinny and jacked by summer
Kys

Depends completely on portion size.
Weigh your food.
Count calories.
Stay at a deficit.
Ain't so hard.

>muh metabolism
lmao post pic turkish oil wrestler so we can have a hearty laugh

reported your ip to the fbi tips page. duggies like you dont seem to understand 4chinz isnt actually anonymous at all

You're a drug dealer but you can't even pay for a gym?
Lmao nigger kys

Why would FBI give a fuck about some loser dealing pot in UK?

You 'ave a license for that dope gov'ner?

Give children a hope
Bin that dope

WEED

Yeah the FBI totally has jurisdiction in the UK and gives a flying fuck about weed. Good job bro. Say no to drugs.

Oh fuck off with your fasting

Is this bait?

>literally get arrested for saying you think people having their faces melted off with acid is bad on facebook
>thinks his government is ok with him selling drugs

Attached: 1503688833254.png (622x602, 685K)

>The FBI is part of the UK government
ok bro whatever you say

>the fbi is the organization that's arresting people in bongland for saying they disagree with party politics

lay off the weed faggot

sum dude got publically shamed in UK for posting
"some of you guys are okay dont come to _____ uni tomorrow" he was on the news and forced to apologise for having a laugh online.

its too late for the UK desu

thays not even that bad there. they are sending people to literal jail for not toeing the party line. the brag about how cops sit around looking at everyones facebook page and going to their house and arresting them for things like holding a rolling pin menacingly

>Stoner
>Unwilling to put an effort into anything

Yep it checks out