Tfw no gf

>tfw no gf
WHAT AM I DOING SO WRONG LADS
YOU PROMISED ME A QT GF AT 1/2/3/4
FUCK YOU Jow Forums
YOU LYING FAGGOTS GAVE ME FALSE HOPE FOR NO REASON

Attached: 1428286733368.png (1070x601, 463K)

Just go out man, there are hot, desperate women that will notice you're alone and will approach you. You're a nice guy so you're going have to accept that you get women last.

the deal was 1 qt gf the day i hit 1/2/3/4
fuck off with this go out business
i want her delivered to my address right now

Attached: 189897128.jpg (300x360, 39K)

Is funny how we use certain things to fill the void of human interation
Im on day 22 of nofap and I dont even want to fap, I just want to talk with a girl, smell her, look into her eyes and make her laugh
Before, I wouldnt even understand this desire so all this is kind new for me

delete your post
thank you

Attached: 21489124798789214.png (337x338, 32K)

I-I can be your gf...

Attached: images.jpg (313x470, 24K)

STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT

Attached: 1525369592817.png (882x758, 17K)

just b urself

tfw
>blind to advances
>cardio bunny persistently flirts more over months until you get it
>i finally asked her out
never would have dreamed a girl like her would give me a second look
feelsgoodman

What were her advances? What she would do? Tell everything

thank you for your heartfelt advice

Attached: 2008209190284098.png (645x1260, 440K)

You have to realise some people were not meant for relationships, like some people (manlets) were not meant to compete in the NBA or women were not meant to be soldiers.
Just gotta accept reality for what it is

Attached: girl tips.jpg (1226x1339, 635K)

Post face and body

Attached: 1522141899725.jpg (2784x1446, 855K)

>Using taoists that believe orgasms reduced your voodoo life force vitality as a legitimate source of information

Into the trash it goes

manlets know they aren't meant for basketball after trying out for a game you defeatist fucker

>tfw i was tfw no gf a week ago
>tfw im now seeing two separate girls
>tfw im probably gonna make the black one my gf over the slovack

You are a brainlet to not understand that "taoist" knowledge and voodoo life force is just a way to talk about testosterone receptors and dopamine
If you were more open minded you would see that there is a whole world on front of you

0.5/0.75/1/1 here
I have a gf

You are doing the right thing
Genetic diversity is a perfect way to garante a offspring with strong immune system
I am not even memeing

being a lesbian doesn't count
wrong
mulattoes have the same rates of genetic diseases with the average IQ of both races
ie the result is a 90 IQ kid with the same amount of diseases

Yeah thats my logic actually, I'm half Mexican half white so I might have some slovack in me. Can't be risking my children's health you know. Also, it's the biologically correct thing to do. I need to contribute to the Master Mixed Race, it is my duty as a mix.

if you're a spic then carry on
you're a dead end anyway so ruining it further makes no difference

Why not choose both girls and make your children from both fuck each other

>talks at you
>looks at you
>laughs at ur bad yokes
that's it basically. u gotta learn to take rejection too, if u have the slightest idea that a girl may be into u then ask her out. if she says no, don't kys, find next bitch.

I'm a dyel guy
Gf is cute and owns a brap factory

I noticed her at the gym about a year and a half ago but I was just getting back into lifting and she had a bf
Got introduced by a mutual gym friend ~5-6 mo ago and would talk here and there. She'd always laugh at my corny/stupid jokes and say stuff along the lines of "You're too funny, user".
Then she started complimenting me kind of out of nowhere. "You're in such great shape already" etc. I thought she was just being really friendly.
I started taking a HIIT class with her and she started coming to my yoga class. We'd get partnered up a lot for some reason and one day I asked when her and her bf were moving in together. "...we broke up 3 months ago..."
Then she she started getting touchy. A hand on my shoulder, playful shoving. Little things like that.
At this point idk what to think but didn't want to fuck the gym up for myself and did nothing.
I find a new gym that's better for lifting and mention I'll only be there for our classes.
Now she started getting *really* heavy handed with the compliments, playful teasing, etc.
I decided to try flirting back and we're pretty much at it for an hour while doing HIIT.
Next day I went in and asked her out.

Hopefully we get along as well outside the gym.

If it makes you feel better, my oneitis told me she's had feelings for me for years and then rejected me anyway when I asked her out. Her sister told me she's apparently terrified of getting into a new relationship after her last one.

It hurts like a bitch.

Who cares, bitches just take your time and energy and then leave you when they get bored of you.

Youre better off alone

>can remove 405 lbs from the floor
>no reason

>Just go out man, there are hot, desperate women that will notice you're alone and will approach you.
I hate you so much

Attached: 1522383834077.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

You have to approach women you dumbass. Even girls that are a 6/7 max get attention on a daily basis. They are spoiled. It got even worse when social media made them get even more constant attention.

In western society girls dont approach you unless youre at least a 9/10

This nigga is wrong

I had a girl approach me and I'm probably a 6 in the face and a 3 in the body. And she was probably an 8.

How she did it?

The first time she approached me or the first time she expressed romantic interest?

>always stand with your feet shoulder length apart. Hands with thumb in pocket, rest of fingers pointing at crouch

Attached: cia.png (1920x802, 1.98M)

Both

>Saw me on the train
>Said hello
>Offered her a Fruit Pastille

>asked me why I make fun of her all the time
>tell her it's fun
>asks if that's the only reason
>ask what she means
>ask why she makes fun of me all the time
>tells me it's fun but also something else
>ask what else
>says she can't tell me
>this goes on for far too long
>say there's only two reasons to make fun of someone outside of it being fun, either you like them or you hate them
>"well i dont hate you"
Nothing special.

Confirmed retard

Did you punch your 1/2/3/4 card when you hit each milestone? Classic mistake.

You think that’s bad? The natty deer told me I would get a gf within a year, that was 4 years ago

>wasting your spine on this shit
Focus on upper body gainz.

Repeat: GIRLS DO NOT CARE ABOUT LEGS

>being this much of a faggot
You are genuinly retarded my friend
Just keep lifting to compensate that
You're not entitled to a gf, specially when being so emotionally weak and truly believing proyecting your emotional bullshit into someone else will solve your life

substituting personality with a nice body was one of the biggest mistakes ive made
only a good personality gets you a good girl, had to learn it the hard way
my best friend super awesome personality he looks pretty average and his girlfriend is a clear 9+

Could you be making one of these common mistakes?

1. It's 5 reps, not 1.
2. All four exercises have to be done in a single session.
3. Form counts! Biggest one people get their gf applications rejected on is OHP. Be honest, were you doing a strict OHP, or more of a "standing incline bench"?

>>"Reeeeeee! I w-want to have sex!"

my OHP form is impeccable you fucking faggot
never doubt me again
also my max is 65 kilos
that was the first one i hit

Attached: 1473242446725.png (604x608, 5K)

Your delivering request has been declined on account of lack of proof. Reach 2/3/4/5 with video evidence and then try again for approval

Attached: 74075F48-6435-4166-86E6-875A6A6A7F83.jpg (960x2285, 368K)

b-but you said 1/2/3/4

Attached: 1517916516838.png (214x236, 5K)

What's wrong with me?
I just can't make a reason to improve myself most of the time. Two days ago, I had a good day, when I was productive, didn't succumb to my awful habits, and remembered my goal and reason. After that it's been back to "normal". This has been going on for a while.
I recently noticed having more difficulties looking people in the eyes, or behaving naturally with groups of people.
It feels like I'm slowly fading away.

just be productive you lazy cunt

>recently caught "tfw no gf" feel
>get gf
>literal dream girl
>everyone has been telling me what a great feeling it is
>friends are excited for me and keep asking to meet her
>when they do they all like her
>she's insanely in love with me
>she's like a foot shorter than me so she does that thing where she gets on her tiptoes and puts her arms around me neck to hold on as she kisses me
>she always puts her head into my chest when cuddling
>always comments on how cute I am
>felt my back and apparently has never felt a lat before and got freaked out
>"that's a muscle wtf user?!?!"
>spend the night together
>wake up and say our goodbyes as I head back to my dorm
>on verge of tears
>I don't feel the same things towards her
>feel none of the feelings my friends promised
>no matter what I do I can't force myself to love her
>tfw I'm definitely gay and there's no running from it anymore
>tfw have to break off a happy relationship (on her end)
>tfw can't bring myself to do it
>tfw living a lie every single day
I hate myself, growing up my parents had a shit relationship and I promised myself I would never make anyone feel worthless or abandoned but I just lead this girl on. I don't know when I will get the strength to end it, but the sooner the better, the less emotional attachments are wrapped up in it. The most fucked up thing is that I've known I was gay but just didn't want to believe it, now, because of my denial, some poor girl got wrapped up in my fucking problems. Even when it ends my friends are gonna ask a ton of questions as to why, I won't be able to lie to them anymore. At the end of the day I can't keep lying to myself and put my own happiness aside to fill a societal norm. It's not fair to myself and it's not fair to the girl who I can't express affection towards.

Sorry for the blog, this is just a really weird time in my life and writing it out helps.

Attached: 1521567944556.jpg (6016x4016, 2.61M)

aww buddy
I'm sorry to hear that, but it's the first step to something better.

dude it's fucking 2018 being a faggot is no big deal. Just come out of the closet and stop torturing yourself, I can guarantee you you'll never grow old and think "damn, wish I stayed in the closet longer"

Dude, being gay is not a big deal nowadays. I understand it must be a huge step for you to just admit it to all your friends and family, but the sooner you do it, the sooner you get to live your life without feeling like shit all the time.

As for the girl, be a man (ay) and break up with her, tell her the truth, be honest.

appreciate your comment but that doesn't help me at all

He’s not arsed about being gay you retards he feels shit about making that QT sad

Thanks dude.

I know that, none of my friends would have a problem with it. It's just that I possess none of the qualities of stereotypical gay guys either. I don't have a gay voice, I have masculine interests, almost all of my friends are guys, and I don't gossip and shit. It sounds stupid but in a way it felt like I didn't belong anywhere, I don't know how to put it. It's not that I feared backlash (which I will get from some family members but I don't care) it's that I feared being alone. Writing it out it barely makes sense, there are a lot of other components to it as well that lead to me ignoring my feelings. You're right though, it's better to do it now than wait forever. My main problem is just how to let this girl down gently which I don't know if that is even possible.

I'm going to try, no matter what I tell her I want her to know that she's a great person who deserves someone who can love her back the way she deserves. I think honesty is probably the best in this case.

Yeah mainly this.

kys

just tell him you're gay, chicks love gay best friends

also great way to crash a country's height and iq

This might sound shitty but I don't want a friendship with her. I think it would be bad for her because she will still be attracted to me. I just kind of want to forget the entire thing. I mean I'm open to a friendship but I don't think it would be good for her overall.

how did u spend the night with her if gay dicks dont work on females?

no sex

This.

Attached: 1525383387876.jpg (628x617, 39K)

>never had a conversation with a female outside of my family
>haven't had any friends since I was 13
>haven't got a clue how to initiate or have a conversation
>don't know where to start at fixing all these things
I just know my life is gonna end in suicide