Slim people of Jow Forums

Describe your diet.

Attached: 105804492_16.jpg (540x720, 108K)

squatz n oatz

No breakfast
Mandatory sipp
Very bad and unhealthy lunch
Sometimes i also eat dinner thats very unhealthy
Fill the gaps with coffee

But hey its cal. in cal. out fuck it, wont live past 40 anyways

Lots of vegetables. No soda. Small breakfast.

Fucking trash

Attached: cookie-dough-eater.jpg (300x209, 40K)

Poached eggs and oatmeal for first meal. Raisins or banana and protein powder for second meal. Chicken and rice for third meal post workout. Ground beef or beef roast and sweet potatoes for fourth meal. Canned tuna and and spinach for fifth meal. Protein powder for sixth meal. Sometimes I’ll do another chicken meal but usually I keep it at six meals a day. FYI this is my bodybuilding diet and I’m 9-10% bf.

Cute. Also why is everything about Asian food so a e s t h e t i c?

Anyway, not really slim, 6'2" 210, pretty low bf% for the size. Came down from 235 pretty much just eating 2MAD, lunch and dinner. Morning is black coffee. Typical day:
>6:30a
black coffee
>8a-12n
Work (moving, so I burn a lot of calories)
>12n
Lunch, a Chipotle burrito or something, maybe a little bottle of milk from 7/11
>1-4p
more moving
>6p
Big dinner. For example 2 pork chops, half a bundle of kale, baked potato w butter, a quart or so of milk. Piece of fruit for dessert.

Alcohol never, soda and junk food never unless I'm dudeweed which is more often than it should be. Without munchies my stomach would definitely look better.

S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 9

Attached: 1525138927087.jpg (908x1200, 200K)

Coffee, modafinil, large amount of meat in the afternoon. Fruit for snacks.

The only thing that changes is dinner.
Sometimes I have 95% lean ground beef, and mix up the veggies.
Only thing not listed are my vitamins.

Attached: diet.png (745x928, 58K)

No

I lied. I omitted the chopped turmeric root and pepper corn, and ran out of bananas this morning. Most everything from breakfast I vita-mix.

whatever the fuck I want. Just not as much as you fatasses eat.

I dont eat till i get home from work - usually a 3 hour eating window.
I avoid drinking calories.
I avoid sugar, bread, rice, and pasta.

Blacks beans
Brocolli
Spinach
Dates
Whey protein
Chia seeds
Carrots (raw)
Chicken
Tuna
Apples
Bananas
Sweet potatoes
Depression

Attached: 1524156169198.png (796x1060, 89K)

I eat the same thing daily too. Though lunch is my biggest meal as it's the only time I'm truly hungry.

Any critique would be appreciated.
A week ago some user talked me into swapping chia seeds with flax seed.
Also that pepper might help with nutrient absorption.

Steaks and japanese pussy

1. Black coffee
2. 6 Eggs with an avocado
3. Black coffee
* Workout
4. 10g BCAA
5. 1 pound of beef with spinach and olive oil
6. 6 Eggs or some whole fat cottage cheese if I’m hungry

I eat whatever i feel like and my metabolism crushes everything in it's way

Generally one big plate of a healthy food. 90% of my meals include a lean meat, and a veggie based preparation. Also lot of eggs.
The rest of the day I drink black coffee, or brew a ginger and lemon tea. Ocassionaly snack on healthy stuff as almonds or one slice of toast.
don't really put that much thought into my diet but I'm considerably lean,.

OMAD, meat & vegetables

>breakfast
eggs
O A T Z
>lunch
3 peanut butter sandwiches
>Dinner
chicken and rice
proton shake

Mine is high carbs and relatively low fat. Gives me a lot of energy and boosts my metabolism like crazy.

1 cup of white basmati rice with 1 egg, and a portion of veggies like baby bok choys is my typical meal. A teaspoon of olive oil on the veggies and some basil leaves or lime juice on the rice. I don't eat different based on the time of the day so I'll eat this as my first meal and my last (usually 2-3 meals a day).

I alternate this with a cup of legumes I soaked he night before (adzuki beans and lentils), also with veggies.

Maybe a small bowl of fruits (blackberries, pineapple, cherries) as a late night snack.

Once a week I eat meat, I try to not eat meat often because there are beneficial gut microbiota shifts that happen when you don't eat meat or barely. Also eat wheat pasta once a week, usually the same day for my "cheat" meal.

>falling for low carbs and stressing yourself further with coffee

Lmao. Low carb diets has already been proven to drasically increase cortisol dumbass, enjoy aging rapidly.

>Yesterday
Breakfast: yogurt
Lunch/snack: veggies & strawberries
Dinner: steak & leek & yam & poblanos & cilantro

>Today (so far)
Breakfast: 1/2 sausage & mushrooms
Lunch/snacks: veggies & strawberries

Strawberries are on sale, go buy some.

I track daily but total weekly so on Saturdays for dinner something that works with not over calorie requirements, like pizza or a dessert, this Saturday I already know were going full baked potato with butter, sour cream, cheese, bacon, etc.
Sunday morning usually some kind of goodie but again within weekly reqs.

Why so much protein powder? I’m able to hit all my protein goals without powder.. Add in a cup of plain greek yogurt to substitute one of your daily shakes

Also, eat if you still aren’t hitting your daily carbs and protein, peanut butter sandwiches on 12 grain bread. And the natural peanut butter you need to stir, not that fake bullshit skippy stuff.

I try to aim for around 1g of protein per lb of body weight. I could try to sub in some yogurt though.
The targets for macros are all preset by MFP.
The only one that's accurate is the kcal.
I see a lot of debate over carbs on Jow Forums, should I really be adding more?

>use a mainly fat source to hit your daily carbs/prot

Let me guess, you think there's no such thing as too much dietary fat uh. Especially peanut butter which is mainly Omega 6's, just fuck your shit up senpai.

Is there something so wrong about a low fat low carb diet on a cut?

Attached: 1362602539775.jpg (301x320, 22K)

Tons of fat omad.

Attached: legs legs legs.jpg (4027x3036, 1.5M)

I forget to eat

are you male??

Half a gallon to a gallon of whole milk a day. Bread. Chicken. Beef. Cheese. Occasionally veggies like onions or peppers. Mushrooms. Still barely gaining weight. Not sure what to do. Starting to get scared.

high protein and fat, carbs only from veggies, often 16/8 IF

pls be in london

Actually eat the food you listed

cereal with honey, onions, broccoli, meats only 4 days of the week and 3 days fast

Why swap chia for flax?

>breakfast
oatmeal/some kind of breakfast sandwich/something with egg
smoothie

>lunch
fuckton of veggies, rice
a meat, usually chicken, maybe beef
though if there's anything healthy with similar carbs and protein, I'll take it (like pasta)
used to eat a sandwich, but it wasn't enough nutrients/calories

might get some pre-cut fruit on the way home

>dinner
chicken-veggie stirfry
more rice
lots of beans

on top of that, I'm snacking on trail mix nearly constantly throughout the day. Easily adds ~800 calories. I'm pretty much right at maintenance.

We're in Jow Forums buddeh, of course I'm male.

Black coffee
Apples
Salads
Eggs
Lean Meat
Occasional beer

This is cutting. For bulking increase the eggs, meat, and beer.

am i considered slim

Attached: IMG_1472.jpg (2448x3264, 585K)

I've probably been floating around 10% bf for 5 years, at least. The only unhealthy food I eat is granola which is sugary and is made with canola oil. This is a snack that I pick on 1-2x a day, occasionally binge if I'm really hungry.

>breakfast
protein shake w/ chia
Kiwi or blueberries
5 almonds

>lunch
leftovers from last night's dinner
nuts
salad

>late afternoon
tea, granola

>dinner
meat and veggies

>snack
peanut butter or more granola

>breakfast
granola/nutrigrain bar

>lunch
monster zero ultra

>dinner
1-2 chicken breasts baked with salt/pepper/cayenne/ a lil olive oil
1-2 hard boiled eggs
spinach
mushrooms
some brown rice

>3 liters of water with a lemon wedge a day

>tfw engineering student:(

>mfw engineering students literally ALWAYS have to tell everyone they are an engineering student

its hilarious

>6:30am two sausage mcgriddles
>6:55am vomit behind dumpster at work
8:55am one green apple
9:00am one cigarette
9:36am one piece of gum.

Continue@

slim and over 30 here.
>no added sugar, no fruit juice.
>tons of organic vegetables
>grains nuts, beans
>exciting spices and oils. I try and make each meal special.
>animal proteins in limited quantities.
>muh super foods

Attached: 1833def3778fb576e5008908334d4d7f.jpg (640x640, 68K)

The branched chained amino acids balance that out. That’s why I use BCAA’s instead of whey or carbs around my workouts. Enjoy your natural human diet of processed grains and corn.

No BCAA doesn't do that retard. And I like how you try to make an argument about my diet being unnatural right after claiming you have to supplement with chemically isolated amino acids (even though it changes nothing to the lack of energy from low carbs). Go search blue zones, places where longevity is highest in the world. They all eat high carbs low fat mainly legumes and grains. And I never said I ate corn or processed grains or even wheat, the only way you think you could be right is by strawmanning.