Literally took me 4 months to go from skinnyfat to somewhat ripped with visible abs...

Literally took me 4 months to go from skinnyfat to somewhat ripped with visible abs. I get mired by both guys and girls and I rarely see someone better looking than me at the gym.

This board is making you delousional if you think that you can't achieve anything. Just lift for at least 3 days per week for 4 months as a skinnyfat and you'll have a body that girls want to fuck.

Attached: pepe.jpg (250x241, 7K)

Are you surprised?

What you should do:
-eat a healthy and varied diet
-exercise regularly
-sleep well
-maintain a variety of interests and hobbies

What Jow Forums advocates:
-daily raw onions
-mewing
-platforms in your shoes
-27 supplement stack masterrace
-meticulous research to avoid onions in any form
-braaaap connoisseur
-nofap
-pua
-subscribe to these 50 youtube channels

I meant avoid onions... :(

Yes I'm suprised. This board made me feel like shit about myself and people are just LARPing here. I bet my life on that not even 10% of you guys exercise regularly.
It's seriously not hard to get a body that you can be proud of. I didn't even put 70% of my best into this.
Making a progress photo as we speak so I can prove that I'm not a fucking LARPer like the rest of you.

>post my physique on cbt
>dyel kys

>post physique to thots
>DADDY

That’s just how it goes

You meant to say onions

post body

OP claims transformation in 4 months

here is the reality

>before pic is almost the same as the after pic
>OP was never "skinnyfat" or fat at all

Since this seems like a genuine thread that hasnt been infected (yet)...can give advice for someone who's 38% body fat? Weigh 95KG but want to get down to atleast 65KG.

I dont want to get big, just, want to see my abs and feel good about myself.

Interested in your achievement, OP. I started lifting one month ago as a skinnyfat too (which still I am). How was your diet? What was your calorie surplus?

how are you only 200 pounds and at 38% bodyfat

you either roided or you look like shit

Post pic fag.

post pic, you probably look like a skelly and dont lift any weight

This is yet another case of
>lol I'm so ripped
and he's going to be a fat Dyel. Or he will post a pic without timestamp

Dunno, but converted KG to LBS is round 209lb so not far off.

I have a decent frame and I know I can look good but...i dunno what it is. I become demotivated so fast. I can lose up to 2KG a week but I keep failing to stick with it.

I use kettlebells and a run, eat decent...dont know what else to do.

Go to /fast/

I just dont understand how you are at 38%. Thats nearing like morbidly obese.

You must have your numbers mixed up. Im your same weight and im at like 26%

Do you have no muscle at all?

lol. i'll post in a few. im natty

>delousional

In addition to body, post your grades

inb4 no timestamp

Attached: E8FEE792-A2FC-4C8F-BDF8-A69F8FE671E5.png (396x473, 157K)

Dont know man, i mean i probably do have lots of developed muscle but it under all fat so. I'm declared obese but I ran a 5K last month and did alright.

I did gym for a few months and like said i kettlebell so the muscles there I just need to get rid of the fat.

I did do a waterfast and I lost 8KG in a few days but i couldnt go past 3 days.

>its a reddit fatass who walked a 5k and thinks hes “strong but fat”
fuck off

Not op but I'm in the same boat, 3 months on a very common sense upper lower split I made up and I've made noticeable gains from 6'1 175 skinny fat to 185 athletic mode
Fell for the compounds are enough for abs meme so not posting a picture but give me another two three months and I'll be better looking that 99% of you

If you went from skinnyfat to ripped then you must have cut, right? So you lost fat, but how much lean muscle did you put on?

Uh, ok?

1.How tall are you
2.what does "I did gym" mean. fucking around with kettlebells doesnt build muscle
3. Why does your bodyfat read at 38%

Something is wrong OP pic related

Attached: BF-Male.jpg (1157x721, 191K)

Count calories, its that easy

You need to go back faggot

>rarely see someone better looking than me at the gym
Post pic. Unless you live in some southern state then I could believe it since the people there are fat/ugly as shit. When I was a newish (1 year) lifter, I had a shirtless photo on tinder that never got people mentioning it in my state (colorado) but when I went to missouri to visit relatives, I got literally dozens of matches and ~6 girls bringing up the picture in the 3 days I was there

Oh just kill yourself

WHEN WILL U NEWFAGS LEARN HOW Jow Forums WORKS
YOU ARE EXPOSED TO EVERYTHING IN LIFE
THE STANDARDS ON Jow Forums ARE HIGHER THEN NORMIES YOU FUCKING IDIOTS

I mean, you most definitely can go from skinnyfat to "hot enough" in four months if you take it seriously.

I assume OP still looks pretty funny though and that sounds like one shitty gym that he goes to.

I'm still waiting faggot

Attached: 1486435839342.jpg (384x384, 77K)

OP is a lying fat nigger

Attached: dad.gif (321x223, 2.36M)

Takes a while to find the proper lighting eh brah

>People who dedicate a good bit of effort and time into making their bodies beautiful have higher standards than random thots
Hmmmm

"in a few"
lmao

He's got to get a pump going.

Attached: 1333162539738.gif (203x249, 177K)

He's had enough time to do a whole cycle by now

>dad
kek

Attached: silica kek.png (1039x559, 261K)

Congratulations on figuring out that Jow Forums is full of lazy retards that try to find the easy way out when all it takes is discipline and hard work. Proud of you for making progress.

Actually, the no cardio meme is what stopped me from getting ripped as easily. I did the basic 20-30 min moderately intense treadmill thing 2 or 3 times a week, which is the equivalent of jack shit. Once I upped my cardio to 40 mins almost daily, i got ripped fast.