Females are superficial

There all surface brahs. Since I got Jow Forums, I've been talking to more and more girls and I've noticed there's barely anything to them. No hobbies, no believes, no interests. Honestly, they're quite boring. You can have a convo with another brah for hours across all spectrums but with girls you have to keep the convo going. It's funny how far looks get you in life. It's not fair boyos.

Attached: Brittany-Renner.jpg (1080x1080, 89K)

cheer up lad, they need shelter, income, a child and love after hitting 30 ;)

Attached: 1514136740476.jpg (1280x960, 521K)

>says girls are all superficial
>browses a board dedicated to superficial/materialistic self gains
>most likely has no hobbies

>t.incel

This board has become truly DIRE

>posting disgusting apes in skimpy clothing
pic related will really fire you up monkeylover

Attached: baboon-butt.jpg (259x195, 9K)

yo, this ain't Jow Forums dawg enough with the racism

He was referring to her based on her actions, you racist fuck assuming he is talking about skin colour.
Look at her, pulling cloth up her arse whilst looking at the camera. She didn't was her hair hence the bun. Shitty hairline for a woman.

It's true. Women adapt their personalities to fit whoever their fucking. Or do you actually believe Stacey sits at home reading comic books all day?

desu senpai it was more of an anti-nigger thing but I will agree that her behavior is niggerish too

>ABundleofThottie
Post some real good black females

Attached: 7cf657e31652888bca7b9754bb1f8c26.jpg (1080x1234, 1.52M)

>Post some real good black females

Attached: goodblackwomen.jpg (387x640, 38K)

Hey is here

>No hobbies, no believes, no interests. Honestly, they're quite boring. You can have a convo with another brah for hours across all spectrums but with girls you have to keep the convo going.
I really want to argue with this and my mother brought me up to believe the opposite but the more girls I talk to, the more I believe it's true. seems most girls just scroll through insta and watch netflix all day.

absolute faggotry on display

Ya. I'd like to meet a girl that actually reads or wants to go on a mountain scramble or a bike ride.

So do most men. You are friends with men who you have things in common with, thus you think they have valid interests. On the other hand you are wired to pay attention to any woman as long as she is attractive (thus even less likely to struggle and become an interesting person). This asymmetry as well as your male interests being more in line with those of other men gives you that impression.

Most men are also entirely boring.

>m-muh racism
kys cuck

>hanging black people
>not racist

75% of girls are complete airheads that will follow and accept anything you say if you're the stoic rock of the relationship. take advantage of this, be the strong foundation and you can build her into someone that will follow you to the ends of the earth

>thinking blacks aren't human is racist
I think you guys holding them to unrealistic expectations is what's truly racist. You can't put pants on an animal (covering half their asses) and expect the animal to then be human

Well hold on. This depends on what theyre being hanged for. Is it for something you would hang a white person for? Then its racist. Hanging murders and thots of any race is not racist.

Attached: 1523451043443.jpg (1701x850, 633K)

YIKES

Attached: polfag.jpg (1200x1195, 197K)

If you wouldn't enjoy Brittany Renner sitting on your face, then I suspect your Twitter profile lists you as "feminist and lgbtqia ally, pronouns him/his" and you order decaf with soya milk.

Why is Jow Forums a vassal state of Jow Forums nowadays?

It's called having principle user, I don't fuck animals and I respect my race above all else. If you found the worlds hottest donkey would you be a faggot for not fucking it or would you go full muslim? You children don't understand white genocide is real and the ape people are the enemy

Cope

I don’t care I’m the slightest what race my children will be mate as long as they are happy and successful you creepy little virgin freak

I bet you're even a fucking Amerimutt yourself

Attached: pepe1.jpg (2544x4000, 865K)

yeah, they're glorified decoration at best, usually adult children, & at worst, little snake bitches

>I don’t care I’m the slightest what race my children will be
I'm sure you'd be just as happy if they ended up being one of the dirt races that's never invented shit, little half breed retard niglets. Fuck yourself you goddamn race traitor
>implying Jow Forums isn't the alt-right nazi board that got Trump elected

Are you a real person? you seem to much like a stormfaggot stereotype.

jesus christ. somehow that milkmaid deserved it? you're literally fucked in the head. I lived everywhere in the states. Whites are equally as fucked as blacks in their own way. ever dealt with a fuckin group of WS monkey-fucktards before? yea somehow they aren't gangs because they are white. Nope they are faggot gangs, and they usually sneak around and pick on people who can't fight back. I've seen it SO. MANY. FUCKING. TIMES I can't count. but it's whatever I'm just shitpost raging.

imagine being this edgy

Attached: fedora.jpg (1024x1024, 160K)

>I'm sure you'd be just as happy if they ended up being one of the dirt race
If I fell in love with a indian, black woman etc I wouldn’t not have kids with them because of their race because I’m not a creepy little speed like you

id fucking destroy

>falling in love with shitskins
Must have some mighty low self-esteem user

Not really I just am not obsessed with my race because I have other things in my life unlike you

Cuck

Having sex with a women and having kids with her makes you a cuck

>needing to prove that he's white by being racist

forgot pic

Attached: amerimutt.jpg (800x800, 66K)

This post was made by a nigger

He’s probably not white lol

Reporting this whole thread for being a nigger loving reddit outpost
shoo shoo

How is my post racist? I was literally saying race doesn’t matter to me you brainlet.

That's my point, it's always amerimutts making these edgy posts

they have an identity crisis

I'm Irish and I hate niggers too. Everyone does.

The biggest proponent for our incoming planet of the apes are white liberals. They can't get enough talking about how great nigs are

I’m Irish (from cork) and don’t.

Your dad’s a nobody lol

Go away you bogger idiot you don’t speak for ireland you Murphys swilling jobless cunt.

Wouldn't that be convenient you cunt? Nope, wrong. I'm fucking white as all fuck. How about some nice fucking family moves into my town at the tippy top of NYS and some faggot gang goes in for no reason and trashes their house every few months? They sneak around town, thinking they are so clever- and they are all soft, weak fucks- just another gang. I bet you're an overweight soft fucker too- Boiling in a quiet rage of mediocrity, upset that nothing you do justifies your existence. I've seen it all. I've lived all over the country, E W, off mainland even. fucking justify that shit? Seriously, you can talk all you want, but I hope you wake up someday. You're just a failure until you do. PS fuck the libtards and the left, and fuck you.

Falseflagging

You're probably a Nigerian then, you fucking faggot. I bet you can't even speak the language. I'd gladly put a bullet in you to prevent you from even allowing niggers into God's own country.

t. Dublin shoneen cunt

Triggered nigger is triggered.

13% of the American population. 50% of all murders. Tell me again how blacks are equal to whites.

Attached: dublin.jpg (1080x1080, 759K)

yeaaah hmmm so edgy

>start appealing to shallow women
>get into contact with shallow women
>assume all women are shallow
Maybe you should have spent more time improving in other areas. Reap what you sow.

>Everyone who disagrees with me is a nigger.
Are you that dense? The world isn't black and white you dumbshit. LOL If it is- it's you that's black and white. You had a shitty upbringing.
And false-flagging? These fuckers were bragging about it over drinks. Whatever. Whenever it comes up you just pretend it doesn't happen. You've never been in the real world- and you're ignorant as all hell. again, This is coming from a white dude. I'm half English and Half Irish, living in the states. But yea somehow I'm a black dude. God, you're fucking stupid, I feel sorry for the people who's life you are in.

Are you against gays or why do you think the picture is ridiculing people from Dublin?

black women have to be shallow, they can't swim

You sound really happy.

not him but I unironically support the death penalty for gays

T.culchie
>You're probably a Nigerian then
No I’m as reheaded as pic related.
>Muh Gaeilge
Lmao

Attached: D379890C-19FC-4688-9965-15080F6109A8.jpg (500x600, 232K)

Shut up nigger.

>I'm half-Irish and half-English
Jesus, you're literally the WORST kind of mutt imaginable. You're born of two traitors. No wonder you behave the way you do.

I'm absolutely against gays. I'm also against queers harassing Christians for holding their beliefs. I'm also against ridiculing the most perfect man to ever grace the planet in Jesus Christ. I'm also against Dublin actively betraying Gaelic culture by promoting this Americanised queer faggot shit.

I wish I could nuke that hellhole and all the queers and niggers in it.

>admits he can't speak his own language
You're fucking pathetic and I hope a Nigerian rapes your mother and kills you.

Are you from up north? You guys are normally militant about everything.

>I wish I could nuke that hellhole and all the queers and niggers in it.
Imagine nuking the actual hellhole they crawl out of, like an alternate ending for Doom

It's funny how you are trying to act Christian while also spouting extremely unchristian edgy teenager shit at the same time.

CULCHIE CULCHIE CULCHIE

Attached: 559718EB-5F4B-404F-9F2F-8050A333BD36.png (500x664, 142K)

Yes, I am. We're more Gaelic than you rats have been since Pearse died. Traitors to your core.

Who said I was acting Christian? Also, being against gays is absolutely Christian. As is killing those who would destroy you and your people.

You are as militant as Ian Paisley was you uneducated culchie.

You're a spastic shoneen nigger that can't even speak his own language. You couldn't be more of an embarrassment if you were a virgin too. Which I strongly suspect.

Jesus was a brown jew, moron. Congrats. Worship the magic man in the sky, but all the other 3000 gods that have ever existed were not real, b-but mine is!!!! kek.

I make Ian Paisley look like Varadkar. And I wish I could make Varadkar look like Ian Paisley.

Did you just quote Ricky Gervais at me thinking it would make you look like anything other than an utter embarrassment?

>shoneen
Oh yes not hating blacks means that you love british customs to the deranged culchie.
It is the Ulstermen that constantly block gay marriage you idiot if anything xenophobia is more british that Irish.

How many cans of Murphys have you drunk today? Be honest it’s gotta be a lot.

Absolutely. Xenophobia is a Gaelic tradition, bred into us from millennia of invaders. Anyone that doesn't have an instinctive hatred of all outsiders or is quelling their instinctive hatred in favour of what's politically correct, is a shoneen.

To first be a proud Ulsterman, you must first be a proud Irishman. -Ian Paisley

Hatred of queers and defence of Christian values is inherently Irish. Acceptance of faggots and actively working against the Church is inherently British. See: Henry VIII

Pipe down, you faggot.

I haven't touched a drop of alcohol in my life. Had a drink spiked once but was socially aware enough to realise it before drinking it, due to the insistence of the spiker in trying to get me to drink my coke.

Faggot.

I'm a woman and my interests are
A little:drawing, manga, movies, mindfulness, a little of coding
Usually: books, psychology, martial arts and (practicing Muay Thai once a week bc is free), healthy lifestyle
Netflix and scrolling your phone are way easier activities to have than having a real interest, also they're designed to be addictive. I can't respect someone with real interests or passions
A lot of men also get dragged into watching sports and drinking alcohol without doing anything else that's truly meaningfull

>muh traitors
LARPers are pathetic

The amount of autism in this post is making me dizzy

Attached: 9409F17D-52A2-435D-A68D-445B870446DE.jpg (680x1024, 251K)

Faith, flag, family. That's it. All that matters. Ulster, Éire, England, It doesn't matter which, just keep the faith.

Come up to Belfast and I'll show you who's LARPing.

UDF?

>a-a-a-autism
Nice defence you got there, nigger faggot.

Excellent post.

>Calls me a shoneen
>literally quotes paisley
Lmao
>xenophobia is a Gaelic tradition
Not in the slightest there is a difference between hating an invading empire and hating some Nigerians who haven’t done anything to you.

Oh man!!! I was right :)
all you can say is "well well the source is someone who is a sperg!! so there!"

Lol worship your brown jew magic man. You're deluded. hahahahahahahahha Jesus was a brown jew, and your god is the only real one. face it. you failed.
Any real rebuttal to that? nope. Didn't think so.

jsut trying to lift my problems away
Proud RC unionist here

Bring your mother to cork and I’ll fuck her.
He was literally having a go at me for not speaking Gaelic he isn’t a loyalist.

> I'm also against queers harassing Christians for holding their beliefs.
In that pic, it seems to be that an old lady was harassing gays at one of their parades. Why would they respect her for holding up a sign that says they're evil?

We have a culchie and a loyalist in the same thread lmao

whats a culchie

KAH

Fenian and proud of it.

Ian Paisley was an Irishman. Not an Englishman. By his own admission.

Try to keep up, homo.

>Not in the slightest
Go read up on Pearse and get back to me, nigger. Nigerians have ruined Dublin.

>Oh man!!!
>:)
Reddit as fuck. Explains your faggot views.

Can't say I respect the unionism, but you're better than the traitorous rats in this thread.

I'd choke the life out of your shoneen neck before you had the chance to breathe in my divine Gaelic presence.

>believing the story
lmao. Mongoloid.

Holding a sign is not "harassing". Not to mention it says they will be condemned. It doesn't say they're evil. It says they're making a mistake and should change their ways. And it's outside a fucking church, not "at one of their parades". Retard.

I'm not a culchie. I'm from Belfast, retard.

An idiot stupid rural person

It's the Irish equivalent of "hillbilly". It's used by jackeens to try to diminish the true lifeblood of Ireland because they're insecure about their anglicised existence.

>boogeyman

t. roastie

Jesus. was. a. brown. jew.
You. worship. a. magic. man. in. the. sky.
Your. god. is. the. only. real. god.
Get a fucking grip you cult member lol.
>You're a nigger
>You're a reddit
>absolute argument
Culty brainwashed deluded, you got it all in this guy. lol

>cheer up, irredeemable whores who've spent the last 15 years drinking, sucking and fucking will fake emotions and attraction to you in order to leach resources and turn you into a shell of your former self

:)

thanks

>full stop after every word
You are reddit incarnate. And yes, Jesus is the only Son of the only God.

I hope you die of AIDS, but statistically you're more likely to kill yourself before the AIDS gets you.

"I know men, and I tell you Jesus Christ was not a man.

Superficial minds see a resemblance between Christ and the founders of empires and the gods of other religions. That resemblance does not exist.

There is between Christianity and other religions the distance of infinity.

Alexander, Cæsar, Charlemagne and myself founded empires. But on what did we rest the creations of our genius? Upon sheer force. Jesus Christ alone founded His empire upon love; and at this hour millions of men will die for Him. In every other existence but that of Christ how many imperfections!

From the first day to the last He is the same; majestic and simple; infinitely firm and infinitely gentle. He proposes to our faith a series of mysteries and commands with authority that we should believe them, giving no other reason than those tremendous words, ‘I am God.’

The Bible contains a complete series of acts and of historical men to explain time and eternity, such as no other religion has to offer.

If it is not the true religion, one is very excusable in being deceived; for everything in it is grand and worthy of God.

The more I consider the Gospel, the more I am assured that there is nothing there which is not beyond the march of events and above the human mind. Even the impious themselves have never dared to deny the sublimity of the Gospel, which inspires them with a sort of compulsory veneration.

What happiness that Book procures for those who believe it!"
-Napoleon Bonaparte