Oh boy, here I go self-harming again

I feel like it's a foregone conclusion that I'm going to kill myself. I'm fucking 29, why am I doing this shit again. Already got scars all over my torso. I just don't know how longer I can go on. I'm a fatass alcoholic living with my parents with zero ambition. is suicide my best option? The only reason I'm still alive is I don't want to hurt my family. I don't know what to do.

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1.17M)

lel. at least cut a little deeper than that. they look like cat scratches.

lol thanks user. I'll make up for it when I blow my brains out haha

If you're not gon take the initiative to improve yo life den things ain't gon get any better, prob will be worse than it is now. Just do yaself a favor and kill yoself nigga

don't forget to livestream it for us and np.

Keep going, fatty.

If you are 29 year old doing stuff 14 year old girls do you might be a tranny OP

This is why you should take the dental hygienist pill. Please read.

>self harming
>a single dot of blood
I'm 10 years older than you and I have the guts to cut deeper than this. Jesus.

>I'm 10 years older than you

Don't you have grandkids to look after?

I sorry to heard this bro when did it go wrong.

Pretty faggoty boast lol

10 years younger. My bad.
Yeah. Boasting about going deeper than that. Cause a 12 years old can cut that deep.
Look, me and OP are both pathetic, eh?

I'm going to start being better. The rock of this bottom shall be the foundation of my new life. I'm going to fucking change myself. I've been pondering it for weeks and it is time to act. Ima stop drinking. Ima get fit. I can do it because anything is possible. Lend me your power anons.

Nice soiboy tits user.

Bruh your life lies in your hands. Change it for the better.

nice original tits dude

Yesssss roast me more. I cannot possibly sink lower than I am. I can only rise up

Suck my dick faggots, I'll be back and I'll be chad-status. Buckle up kiddos

Get the fuck off this board and get a grip on your life. Seek therapy if that's what you need, instead of attention whoring on a board filled with KHVirgins.

Fuck off and don't come back until you've bettered your pathetic life.

Attached: 1527955205564.webm (720x1280, 605K)

reminds me of this webm i saw where this kids floor is covered in blood and hes in shock committing suicide from blood loss and talking about how thats all his blood desu

lol I got what I needed nigger. Bet you're a pinnacle of mental health :D

Get a job and stop being a dumbass, everything will be slightly better

Anti-depressants or mood stabilizers my dude. Really helped me kick alcoholism. Also just be happier and healthier in general.

Try going on therapy. It can really help.

1) your fat
2) whatever results you might hope to get from cutting are basically non-existent at that level and your being a pussy and will regret it at the same time later
3) if your going to do it, fucking go for it. Otherwise you should be doing it.
4) What you use to cut is also important. I tried with pocket knives for a while, even my sharpest ones and blued Aogami steel that I hand sharpened had negligible results compared to some random assfuck sharp razor.

Attached: 1525989501890.jpg (1161x1422, 1.68M)

you can improve your life user, stick around. think about it this way- this is rock bottom yeah? then do whatever the fuck, if you think you might end it anyway live like there's no limitations. I don't mean go kill a guy, I mean just jump on the train and go to a random city or try your hand at something new or drink a bottle of wine and talk to randoms at a bar. 29 isn't too old to come back from.

Boi my cat scratches deeper than that

what is the best type of blade to cut with? I've tried with all my kitchen knives but they are all old and blunt, only blade in my home that can cut is an old box cutter. anywhere where i can easily get sharp blades

pic not related

Attached: fuckyou.jpg (511x920, 45K)

try to turn ur life around, i know u may not have the motivation to do so but doing things such as eating well, working out, grooming urself in those ways. itll help a lot.

Attached: fite.jpg (540x563, 60K)

I bought a pack of Harry's razors online and took the blades out of them with a tweezer, they are incredibly sharp and cut deep with the lightest of strokes.

What body part am I looking at?