What did Jow Forums make you self-conscious about ?

What did Jow Forums make you self-conscious about ?

For me it's:

>Height
>Jaw
>Chin size
>Race
>Voice
>Ass
> Hairline
> Number of sexual partners

I can't believe I used to consider myself attractive before coming here...

Attached: IMG-20170930-WA0000.jpg (640x1136, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-TISVubPMeM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Literally nothing. It's mostly college-age fatties and skinnyfats ignoring proven, science-based approaches (regular exercise, good nutrition, plenty of sleep) and instead advocating for a bunch of bullshit (supplement stacks, mewing, nofap, sips, braps, living off of fast food because "muh IIFYM," onions, anti-onions). Like... how do you let people like that affect your confidence?

Attached: watcat2.jpg (400x323, 42K)

Nothing. In fact, I feel much better about most of the things you've posted since coming here and seeing people piss themselves with insecurity over it.

Hahaha. Thanks OP.

only my body fat which I deserve to be self-conscious about, it is disgusting and shall make way for a beautiful body

>mewing

Eh, works for me.

Breathing through my mouth

Turns out I am looking good after losing almost 40kg.
Girl working at my gym is sometimes flirting with me that gym-chad asked me why I don't ask her out.
Only thing I become self-conscious from this place was race.
Turns out MANY non-white women are into white guys.

>Height
>Hairline
That's about it. I'm pretty happy with myself otherwise.

Of course they are. Women are preprogrammed to crave the best mate and best father genetically to sire their offspring.

wrist is the only thing for me, knew all the others

Sure, champ.

>be me, months ago
>first hear about "mewing"
>go look it up
>body of evidence consists of
>2 youtube videos
>1 article
>loads of posts on bodybuilding.com and a site called "sluthate"
>0 proof or progress pictures other than in a couple of children

And yet incels jump onto this shit like it's going to change their whole life. Yes, surely if only you had a more defined jaw then everything that breathes wouldn't find you absolutely repulsive.

Posture, can't fucking get it off my mind.

Attached: 1377617733183.jpg (353x359, 49K)

I think thats a good thing if your not overdoin it

Good, posture is a habit. If you're constantly aware of it you'll slip back into poor posture less frequently.

T-Thanks, Jow Forums.

Attached: 1377618033733.jpg (552x718, 125K)

Like I said, it works for me. If you refuse to accept it, that's fine, but it doesn't change the fact that my jawline is more defined than it was last year.

Prove it.

I used to slouch a ton so I got a spud inc bowtie.
Works a treat.
Wear it almost all the time now, and I've noticed that when I'm not wearing it I slouch a lot less now.
Wanna get myself a cable system so I can do facepulls and fix the problem in a more permanent way

Good, I hate you people. I had a mouthbreather behind me in school because our last names were sequential. Fucking hate mouthbreathers.
Straighten the fuck up. Keep your nose clean.

Mostly height, I wish I was 5cm taller more than ever. And a bit bodered with my chin, tho not on the same level of autism.

>tfw 5'10

nothing. anyone who treats this site seriously is already mentally fucked

hey man, its either i sniffle the whole way through lecture or I breathe through my mouth. its not my fault the professor doesn't let me record the lectures

i dont understand people like you? im 5'7 and perfectly happy with my height. i even had a girl call me tall recently but i think she just likes me lmao
5'10 is actually 1 inch above average height so the fuck are you talking about?

on another note, girls dont know shit about height. i was talking to some of my girl friends and one mentioned that she wishes she was taller like the other girl. the other girls like "ik im tall im like 5'8" then i said theres no way because im 5'7 and taller than her. we stand side by side and im like an inch taller. im like "see" and theyre both like "no theres no way you cant be 5'7 thats impossible youre like 5'9" i said "no the fuck why would i lie about being shorter then i am" they laughed and that was the end of that

moral is: STOP BEING A BITCH NIGGA

Attached: stop being a bitch nigga.jpg (536x178, 17K)

bad posture guy here.
Maybe a professional can help you find exercises to get the right posture.
And more important, knowing what the right posture is.
sometimes sleeping on the floor on your back can help maintain it

I wont even participate in CBT because practically everyone here is trolls who spout meme nonsense

Attached: 1524712536002.jpg (461x453, 59K)

This is what I don't get. being around 5'10 in a country that average height is almost 6 feet and I constantly see guys slammer than dating girls my height.

you just accepted your fate cause you are a turbo manlet, but normal sized men (5'10+) don't like to get mogged by another guy because of 1 or 2 damn inches

How do I learn to love myself? Shinji went from
>what the fuck, I hate myself
to
>wow, maybe I should totally love myself
within seconds without explaining shit. What the FUCK, Anno.

My posture, but thats because it was fucked up.

slammer? I get the point though, its still under average for where you live. thats fine nigga 2 inches under average is not a big deal.

average/normal size in canada is 5'9 not 10. how are you going to be so insecure and beta that you let another guys height bother you? all of my close friends are 5'10+ and i hang out with them all the time and constantly have girls litterally grab my arms and ask "when are you gonna get a girlfriend already!?"
>tfw idk how to get that far

Attached: leaving humanity behind.jpg (351x371, 31K)

by "normal sized men" you mean bitches don't you user

youtu.be/-TISVubPMeM
He had 2 episodes of existentialism to explain his change

sorry didn't read what I was typing doing 2 things at once.
shorter I mean shorter.
And my two shortest friends are the ones that had one girlfriend after another not the tallest 5.
But those height mogger online are probably ugly af, look like slenderman or whatever and the only thing for them is their height.

Coincidentally my friend who is a tall girl is in denial about her height.

>lady friend is about 5’11
>be 5’9-10
>tells me shes only 5’9
>lul what
>insists on being 5’9 and that I’m not 5’10 and im shorter than I say
>chick is a literal female lanklet
>seems insecure about her height

She dated a 5’7 guy and was literally 4 inches taller than him. My doctors and drivers license both state I’m 5’10 and i know im 2 inches taller than both my friends that are 5’8. She’s the only girl ive ever met who was a reverse manlet with height insecurites

a lot of really tall girls are like that actually

>MEWING WORKS
>MEWING WORKS
>... silence

can confirm.
On the other hand very short girls that usually are "too" short for the average guy are dating like the 2 meter dudes.

Broke my nose getting a shoeing from four guys. I've struggled to breath through it ever since. I breath through it when I can but half the time it's blocked completely

Sticky this post

>being this delusional

Has Jow Forums made me insecure?

>Height
6'1"
>Jaw
Strong
>Chin size
Decent
>Race
White
>Voice
Deep, narrator-like
>Ass
Okay?
> Hairline
Still looking good
> Number of sexual partners

Not really, no.
Even if something was out of line with those stats, I don't care.

>height
>shoulder width
>every inch of the face
>hair
>eye color
>voice
>ab alignment
>wrist circumference
>hand size
>forearm size
>neck circumference
>walking
>shoulder position
>onions
>nose size
>jawline
>eye size
>eye width
>name
>toe alignment
>mouth being opened
>not having friends
>beard growth
>nipple hair
>shaving pubes
>blackheads
>earlobes
>dick girth
>amount can ejaculate
>test levels
>my gpa
>skull size
>black t-shirts
>being 1/8th greek/Italian
>my major/minor
>amount of money in my savings
anything you fucks forgot to make me insecure about?