Testosterone

Looking for some advice on increasing my testosterone levels. I have tried many supplements and I am still consistently eating specific foods but still my testosterone levels are low. The hair is disappearing from my body I cannot get a full erection any longer and I feel like shitty weak shit. I have been working out for many years and also cannot help but wonder if this is partly why I have low test levels even though it is supposed to be beneficial for it. So I come to ask Jow Forums for suggestions (apart from kill yourself etc.)

Attached: new-research-low-testosterone-production-rate.jpg (850x420, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

illimitablemen.com/2017/08/31/a-mans-guide-to-testosterone-replacement-therapy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

stop jerking off

placebo

Pin

There's a book called Testschock Lite, by Christopher Walker. Where he advises natural methods to increase test. Summary:

TestSchock – How to increase Testosterone

1- Low body fat levels (between 9-15%).

2- High Cholesterol consumption (1000-1400mg/day).

Eggs, meat, high quality dairy.
Fruits and veggies high in antioxidants.

3.- Low sugar consumption.

4.- Resistance training.

5.- Intermittent fasting (skip breakfast).

6.- Macronutrients: High Carb and Fat consumption.

Specially Saturated fat, found in animal products = Meats, butters, cheese, whole milk. Which also contains monounsaturated fat and dietary cholesterol, both good for Testosterone.

Monounsaturated fat = Nuts, avocados, olives.

Ideal partition: 30% Protein, 35% Fats, 35% Carbs.
Or 20% Protein, 40% Fats, 40% Carbs.

7.- Don’t eat onions.

25-35% of people do not have the gut bacteria necessary to properly metabolize onions.
It’s an inferior protein to animal protein.
It interferes with proper thyroid function.
Most genetically modified food on the planet.

8.- Supplements.

Vitamin D + Zinc, increase T if deficient.

9.- Sleep quality, timing, and quantity. (Ideal is 8+ hours)

10.- Good posture.

11.- Do not drink alcohol, specially beer.

Only low amounts allowed.

If it doesn't work, then: illimitablemen.com/2017/08/31/a-mans-guide-to-testosterone-replacement-therapy/

>believes supplements will help
>believes specific foods will help
>thinks workouts cause low test
kek

>onions.
S O Y, not onions, what the fuck is this filter.

ice bath for balls, onion guy please confirm it works

>test decline in old age
Debunked long ago.

I’m 37 and was thinking about getting on TRT for years. I’m not scared of shooting test, I just hate the idea of having to take it the rest of my life.
However, I dropped all wheat and grains from my diet and now eat a low carb/ high fat diet of meat, eggs, fatty fish, and green vegetables. No beer or pain killers, just an occasional couple shots of straight vodka to help me sleep. Also, 300mg of ksm-66 ashwagandha after workouts and before bed.

I’ve been doing this for a little over a year and feel like I’m 20 again. Cut out all of the processed foods in your diet and see if it helps.

Placebos can still work for people cause MINDSET

If you want more testosterone you should start injecting testosterone into your body

Abstaining makes you crave sex, craving sex makes you motivated, being motivated makes you get off your lazy ass and workout, working out boosts testosterone. QED, bitch.

dont eat onions?

nvm dumbass mods

Slippery slope fallacy.

Onions?

ONIONS

Onions

Attached: AC6FA299-7431-42AE-93E6-48393CBA467A.png (750x1334, 116K)

Low carb diet affect test and overall lifting performance.
Low bf% is ok, but not below 10% where it's difficult to maintain. Between 10-15% will be already challenging for most of this audience.

This is BULLSHIT. I demand the mods remove this filter at least for Jow Forums. It is essential that I be able to discuss the difference between onions and onions. Onions make your body weak while onions boost your body's natural testosterone.
FUCK

onions is the real test booster

I meant S.O.Y

this board is hiding the truth

get a load of this onions boy