What are some bodybuilding supplements that actually work?

What are some bodybuilding supplements that actually work?

I know creatine works, but I don't want to join the norwood brotherhood

Also, whats your current supplement stack?

Mine is

>whey
>l arginine / l ornithine (preworkout)
>beta alanine (preworkout)
>ZMA before sleep

Attached: merch-02.png (679x296, 277K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17541540
examine.com/nutrition/does-creatine-cause-hairloss/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Preworkouts, though they're not healthy

>preworkouts
caffeine
FTFY

I had more than caffeine in mind..

Attached: myo-tko-blue-raspberry (1).jpg (1526x396, 373K)

>whey
>creatine
>EC Stack
>DMAA
>Sibutramine
>capsaicin
>green tea extract
>Beta alanine
>AAKG/L-Citrulline
>Rhodiola Rosea
>Omega-3 (watch out because they can raise your LDL levels - ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17541540 )
>phosphatidic acid

aaand... I think thats mostly all

Holy shit, that surely gives a kick. Or two even. Dont fall for Ostarine meme tho. It doesnt work.

Short answer: Creatine. Protein powder. That's it.

Long answer: All supplements are situational at best, and many of them are indeed outright scams. Unless you're an advanced lifter, those two are the only ones that will benefit most people.

How is beta alanine working for you? I want to try it but am kind of afraid of the skin issue. Also can you take it regularly or will you build up tolerance?

Jesus

Attached: 1517200662728.jpg (960x720, 60K)

I've taken beta alanine before, and never felt that numbness they talk about.

Also, you have to take beta alanine regularry, otherwise you wont see any effects. It needs to build up in your system in order to see results, thats why you even take it on off gym days

is it bad that I want to try this?

>Hydrolysed whey
>Essential amino acids + carbs (preworkout)
This facilitates anabolic state post-workout
>ZMA
>Creatine

Anyone knows any decent preworkout supplements that do not contain creatine?

Thanks! So it works similarly to creatine in that way? How big were the effects on your strength/endurance would you say?

Depends on your tolerance for stimulants. If you want to give it a try then I would strongly recommend trying with 1/2 of a scoop to asess said tolerance. Don't be stupid user. Respect your health.

As other user said. Also It gives me a bit of better power output and even some endurance, but its nothing amazing. Noticeable difference but nothing extra super omg amazing.

if you wanna fucking die yea go for it

Strength, cant say I saw any significant results, but endurance was a major improvement after about a month and a half after starting it. First of all I wouldnt be so sore after working out, and everytime I finished my workout I had enegy to do more. Plus didn't feel that much burn during my last reps

Dorian Yates Nox Pump
One of the better ones I've tried.

Why the L-Ornithine? What is it used for?

Thank you bro, will look it up

The reason I do not want a preworkout that contains creatine, is because im afraid of hair loss. Did you notice any hair loss when you took that supplemet?

Attached: supps.jpg (1879x643, 365K)

100mg zinc hoooooooly shit please tell me no one is that stupid.

What is the genral opinion on DAA (d-aspartic acid)?

>hair loss
Not really, but I have really solid hair genetics, just like literally my whole family. But if there were cases of being prone to hair loss in family of yours then you should watch out with using creatine.

Read more here, solid source:
examine.com/nutrition/does-creatine-cause-hairloss/

>What is the genral opinion on DAA (d-aspartic acid)?
Improves sperm count & quality and thats all. It will not boost your test. Don't bother.

>What is the genral opinion on DAA (d-aspartic acid)?

that shit is the main ingredient on the most "test boost" supplements...there has been some studies that prove that it raises testosterone, but most people say it sucks.

>please tell me no one is that stupid.
We are on Jow Forums. People don't read up on shit here. Some tripfag killed a kid on here by megadosing him with minerals and fat-soluble vitamins. I miss TYVD sometimes, he was funnier than the /onion/ guys.

>he still uses supplements

Attached: 1511037335492.jpg (413x395, 20K)