Hard cut to lower BF% fast

>hard cut to lower BF% fast
>start to feel my NEAT drop
>lethargy begins
>walk past candy aisle and cravings surge

HOW DO I FIGHT THE NEAT DECLINE?!

Just putting in more work in the gym to make up for it?

Attached: IMG_1261.png (2208x1242, 2.95M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12468415
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I had/have a similar issue; just stop, look, think. Think about how much of a disappointment you have become, think about how these foods and your appetite have ruined your potential. After that, walk out the store and relish the feeling of finally being able to turn down sweets.

Well, I plan on initiating cheat days on week 5, then I can look forward to binging on glorious Costco Protein Bars.

No one relates or has any advice on increasing NEAT? I know you folks know what's it is.

Do I have to post "the nips" Nippard in here to explain?

Or is it basically impossible to do without refeeds or hardcore stimms?

Are they really gonna kill that dog?

Fucking dog probably kidnapped himself.

In terms of effectiveness, from less to more:
1. Stimulants (caffeine, nicotine, epinephrine, amphetamines, notice the *ine suffix pattern?)
2. Clenbuterol
3. Exogenous leptin injections (very expensive and rare, only available in a few small trials).
4. Food, particularly dietary carbohydrate, for increasing serum leptin

You're fighting your body's starvation-response mechanisms. Most people can't overcome their biology (baring anorexic women and monks). The ripped, lean dudes you see are on some very strong chemical compounds to counteract the powerful effects of ghrelin -- the hormone that's trying to keep you alive.

outside of stimulants no

reroll genetics, pick parents that fidget when you overfeed them

Then who is holding the gun?

Park your car further away from where you are going.

Walk if it’s closer than a mile or two away instead of driving.

Schedule fidgeting at your desk.

Use bathrooms / coffee machine further away from your office.

Always take the stairs.

Stop being a bitch.

Attached: Did it himself.png (997x907, 771K)

Start smoking for a year and then if you have the ability to quit smoking then all the other shit will be easy.

audibly kek'd

what the fuck is NEAT?

Attached: 1519689478428.jpg (592x592, 58K)

Non-exercise activity thermogenesis (NEAT).
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12468415

" Physiological studies demonstrate, intriguingly, that NEAT is modulated with changes in energy balance; NEAT increases with overfeeding and decreases with underfeeding. Thus, NEAT could be a critical component in how we maintain our body weight and/or develop obesity or lose weight. The mechanism that regulates NEAT is unknown. However, hypothalamic factors have been identified that specifically and directly increase NEAT in animals. By understanding how NEAT is regulated we may come to appreciate that spontaneous physical activity is not spontaneous at all but carefully programmed."

Assuming you aren't metabolically deranged, eating more food than your body needs results in your body burning off excess energy via increased NEAT that you aren't even cognizant of, e.g. "i can't gain weight no matter how much i eat!!!!11" Conversely, reducing food intake below requirements causes the body to be more energy-thrifty, reducing NEAT, e.g. "i cut my calories but i'm not losing weight!!!111"

If you have to ask, you probably are one

fuck you im new here, but get in exercise.
im in between jobs so lord knows i have nothing better to do then smoke and lift

Lol, sorry. I read that ar NEET anyways which is somthing different.

Carry on

>if you have the ability to quit smoking then all the other shit will be easy.
So wrong. Quitting smoking is rough but it's not the gargantuan task you're making it out to be.

I quit smoking years ago, and I'd much rather have a box of junior mints. Or even a fucking protein bar. God damn those peanut butter chocolate chunk suckers sitting in my closet, can't wait til I can stop cutting so hard so I can bust em open.

So... I'm fucked and cucked. By my own damn genetics and dietary history. Once again.

And all those options sound more dangerous than just being 20% BF. Obviously, more aesthetic, but I don't want to follow zyzz into an early grave.

Caffeine though, check. Had 4-6 cups of coffee today, to help me get through my morning fasting window. And taurine before lifting. But ECA stacks, DNP, etc. all seem like the costs our way the reward.

don't bother increasing your neat just do hard cardio one hour everyday itll add up

One hour?! That seems a little extreme, especially since I'm lifting 4+ days a week in the hopes of maintaining some strength. (Or making noobgainz in lifts I'm new to.)