Attached: collage.jpg (4000x3000, 707K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nLVJTBZtiuw
instagram.com/p/BiTJVD9Bzsu/
youtube.com/watch?v=hBk1Jq20v5Q&list=PLP88z1T9dVfzvZM0CXpZu5DXlzE5YQN7e
youtube.com/watch?v=Gl6jskcy3yc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for ass (always /plg/ related)

Attached: 1525116911881.jpg (1080x1080, 98K)

Fuck you and your early thread

Attached: 03A84A53-DFAC-4650-866B-907A70135DDC.jpg (750x750, 91K)

Reposting

Recommendations for cardio with the only purpose being to be able to do volume squats without dying pls

You only fuck your own hand.

I've been nothing but nice to you, why are you being mean to me?

I never get to make threads anymore

Attached: A5B5B2D5-2D50-4235-918F-C2CDA5C2172F.png (248x454, 160K)

Deadlift is a good mass buil-

Attached: Deadlift 495x1.webm (720x1280, 2.88M)

Would you like me to delete my thread so you can make one?

Gif unrelated, I just really like it

Attached: 1525392051975.gif (200x182, 1.45M)

Powerlifting is a respectable sp-

youtu.be/nLVJTBZtiuw

Attached: D43E95A8-01C0-4D87-A060-3E89FC605BF9.jpg (620x349, 87K)

ya gotta do lots of reps if you want big meaty thighs n glutes

Someone rec me good quad moves that aren't any kind of squat, lunge or leg press

Do you think I got to pulling 495 @8ish doing only singles?

>tfw 180 lbs this morning
That might have more to do with it.

How can I get over my KEK fetish?

Attached: 1525392869116.webm (1280x720, 1.83M)

00 Buckshot mouthwash should do the trick.

man you really are incredibly DYEL at a very respectable level of strength

idk how you do it, i looked bigger than you when i benched less than 225 srs

That is so gross dude

Can't tell if I'm getting upperbody heavy or I just ate too much pizza

Attached: 1507647599443.jpg (399x400, 16K)

>too much pizza

No such thing.

945 x 2 buried, in wraps.

Fucking insane.

Even panzercel can't hate on this squat.

instagram.com/p/BiTJVD9Bzsu/

Attached: 20180503_194939.png (719x524, 411K)

/owg/ is full of psuedointellectual hobbyists with no actual knowledge of the sport and I hate them

I've become so jaded by big lifts that 1000lbs doesn't even amaze me yet I find 405lbs challenging to squat.

Weird

should my feet be flat on the floor when benching? see lots of guys just have the tips of their feet touching the floor and their heels raised

If you're benching for yourself and never plan on competing it doesn't matter do what you wish. If you plan on competing most federations demand you have your foot flat on the floor.

If you compete ipf you have to have your feet flat

Unpopular opinion: it really doesn't matter if you bench heels up in training, probably will even make you stronger in the long run, like how pulling sumo (if that's your strongest fork of deadlift) will increase your conventional over time.

If you want to strengthen your core & your nervous system enough to squat heavy for reps, squat lighter for reps & keep adding weight until you can squat "heavy" for reps. Pretty simple.

Critique this powershitter

>WAWTT

Incline bench, BTN press, JM press, t-bar row, and Meadows row.

First time doing BTN press with a plate for reps, so that was cool.

First time doing the Meadows row, which I think has a lot of potential for me. I had to start with babyweight though, lel.

>WAWET

I had a chippy and a pint for lunch. Pretty good. It sat pretty heavy, though, I felt kind of bloated during training.

>WAWLTT

Storm of the Light's Bane:

youtube.com/watch?v=hBk1Jq20v5Q&list=PLP88z1T9dVfzvZM0CXpZu5DXlzE5YQN7e

>WAWFT

Pretty good. Hit some PRs, wasn't super bored at work, had some good food. Just missing that qt3.14azngf. Someday.

Fuck, that first rep was fast.

Check the rules of your fed if you compete. Outside of that, it's just preference.

Attached: MovingMyWeight.webm (960x540, 1.2M)

whats good assistance for squats

Completely depends on your needs

Teach me your ways, you're incredibly strong for your size. My lower body is severely lacking due to past knee injuries, and i'm trying to play catch up to my upper body.
>tfw can only lift 1/2/2/3

Attached: 1518305491472.jpg (406x407, 15K)

>My lower body is severely lacking due to past knee injuries
why would you think powerlifting is a good idea with bad knees

I’m turning into such a fucking normie

>motorcycle accident near my home
>driver dead, basically road soup
>didn’t see the accident, just the lights and read about it
>spend the rest of the night thinking about it
>make dinner, think about how the dead guy won’t get dinner tonight
>hug my kid, think about how he won’t hug his kids tonight
>eat ice cream
>same as above
>lay in bed
>think about how he was probably looking forward to going to bed tonight

turns out a decade of internet gore hasn’t ruined my humanity

Attached: 7D689DF9-82A8-42FE-AF47-D75DACA4B087.jpg (956x1024, 90K)

Having kids changes everything.

>Incredibly strong for his size

Eh not really

I dont think his stats arent achievable for the average person here he’s an 83 I think

I almost got fucked up recently by an angry driver, I was indicating right, came to a complete stop to make my turning and made the mistake not to do a life saver. (Haven't made this mistake since) As I was turning right a black SUV illegally over took me and missed me by inches, literally inches, fortunately I slammed on my breaks moments before I fully understood what just happened. The SUV was easily going 60mph, maybe more, I would have been fucked up.

But you know, shit happens, and if I wasn't content with the worst case scenario I wouldn't be riding.

Just my 2 cents

what rep schemes/ranges should I be doing hyperextensions for? was thinking something like 3x8-12 with 45 plate. is that too much/little?

Bench and deadlift only

rebeka koha

do you remember the name

Isn't achieving muscle failure the only thing that matters in building muscle mass?
Where did the "you need to increase weight" meme come from? Where did the conception that chasing a pump by doing super sets, drop sets, whatever sets is wrong? It's literally just that, pump the muscle as much as you can, that makes it grow - weight doesn't matter and is at most one of many tools to achieve exactly that.

you're incorrect

but he listed a squat #

Sorry friend cant say I do

Why do you ask?

Don't lie

>Isn't achieving muscle failure the only thing that matters in building muscle mass?
no, otherwise you could just run until your legs gave out and get jacked as fuck

mechanical tension is needed (which should increase over time)

Not even close. More than anything, total volume is what matters. Which is actually easier to achieve if you aren't going to failure since fatigue is not a linear thing.

I’m truely sorry but I just dont know who you are talking about

>Isn't achieving muscle failure the only thing that matters in building muscle mass?

Take care to ensure that it's actual muscular failure (anaerobic), rather than running out of oxygen (aerobic). Weight DOES matter, and this is one of the main reasons.

Eventually, doing dumbbell bench with the 30s will mean so many reps that you're just getting tired and can't continue, as opposed to pushing the muscle to its limit.

PLing generally isn't that bad for people with banged up knees, at least compared to most other activities. You get to wear support gear and use one of the lower knee stress styles of squatting (even less if you're an equipped guy).

Deadlifting for the first time ever tomorrow because i need more mass, after 4 years of benching and ohping only.

>250 bench
>160ohp
>terrible 170lb atg squat for 3

What do u guys think my deadlift is going to be? What should I be happy with?

Made the mistake of thinking I had enough muscle mass just because my bench and ohp was good. Just fooled myself and had to cut to 150lbs to even see abs

Who the fuck knows what it'll be. Progression and not fucking up the movement are going to be a hell of a lot more important than being able to brag about what you hit the first time you tried.

you're like the opposite ofme lol

210 bench for reps

365 squat for reps lel

Seriously why did none of you stop me when I only traines sumo deadlift, half assed back squat and ignored bench for like 2 years

Fuck you guys

You think that's bad? Because it is, very bad.

When a cunt decides to inflict his cuntishness on himself for once, nobody is inclined to intervene.

Do u think I'll be able to pull at least 2.5pl8? It's gonna fucking suck if my deadlift is like 2pl8s... it's gonna take literally 2 years to get to 405 adding 5lbs a week

You might be able to get it up. What it'll look like is an entirely different matter. Don't go in with too much of a focus on hitting a set weight when you've got zero information about your abilities.

It'll take even longer to hit 405 if you need to unlearn shitty habits or slip a disc.

Shall I 3x5 it until 4pl8s? Weird doing linear progression it's been a while

This

215-220kg work on squat today, plus bench, paused dl and I got fucking drunk as fuck on barbecue and now have hangover

better not fucking collide with my workout

I got super drunk with my friend last night. thank god today wasn't a lifting day because I would have surely fucked my shit up with the way I woke up

Attached: 1479100127490.png (542x441, 313K)

You have good genetics for powerlifting if your pulling 5 plates at your size.
Post height, weight, years lifting consistently
Like seriously, you have so really good genetics

Im prob gonna get some decent sleep before, anyway I ate shit ton of good food so I guess that helps every session is now fun after learning to bench and dl, basically beginner gains and squat refuses to stall too

he just has okayish deadlift form and good levarges for it desu

just eat mad amounts of fruit and drink a bucketload of water. that's honestly the best way to deal with a hangover

I'd prob hit a lot of water, some energetics go sleep anyway beacuse muuh energetics a meme just helps with hangover than get up eat some good mommy make food and try to survive session kinda want to go hard beacuse its high intensity session before pivot but Im happy how squat progressed anyway

How do l know if I’m strong yet?

If you have to ask, you aren't

Look up the qualifying totals for your fed. If you can make class 1 (or whatever the equivalent is), you're strong. Not elite but strong.

>meet in 4 months
>95kg bw in the morning
>178cm (5'10)
>weight classes are 90 or 100 with 24h weigh in
>210/170/235 gym maxes

Do I bloat to 100 or just maintain and water cut

Got the 1 and 3 in 1/2/3/4, am I officially allowed to use knee sleeves now?

look an awful lot like jim wendlershekel's "thousand pound squat" video desu.
>questionable depth
>super-wide stance
>multi-ply
>monolift
>lolfed
>obvious roider

training for athletics? natural back arch, flat feet, vertical shins.
training for the ipf? flat feet. wear heeled shoes to get as much arch as possible. don't touch the bench support apparatus with your feet.
training for lolfeds? whatever circus contortionist bullshit they allow.

3x10 or thereabouts is great. don't make them close to failure with weight, add just enough weight so that they feel like work but not enough that they're challenging to complete

then why can't you build massive thighs by walking? lel
all the responses so far are pretty much idiotic.
going close to failure(but not necessarily to it) matters. intensity has to be reasonably high as well. volume counts but not in terms of total reps so much as in terms of total difficult sets.
doing "hypertrophy rep ranges" doesn't mean shit in terms of the rep range itself but does make it easier to get more hard sets in, as in it's more tolerable to do the same number of sets with 75% and 8-12 reps than with 90% and 3-4 reps, and that leads to more rep volume, but it's not the range or the rep volume that does it, it's the set volume.

Have you ever done a water cut before?

Is there any realistic chance of you qualifying for anything out of this meet that would be influenced by your weight class?

Never done a water cut

Aussie nationals, but I'll get another crack at it in march

i picked up a barbell set at walmart tonight. idunno what the fuck i'm doing, i just wanna get big

Walmart sells olympic barbells?

i meant dumbbells. i'm a dumbass

Honestly? I wouldn't bother cutting. At that height competing at 90 is going to be a bitch longterm unless you get pretty crazy with the water drops. Don't go crazy with the bloat though. Run a standard meet prep, get everything dialled in and make sure you can get under 100 without needing to do anything crazy.

Unless you reckon you've got a shot of taking something home from nationals. Then maybe a water cut is on the cards as a test run for march (if it falls apart, which there's a reasonable chance of it doing).

Attached: AHHHHHHHHHH.png (494x768, 369K)

You're right, long-term I'd definitely want to be 100, but I'm not sure I can justify 5kg in 4 months when I'm already a bit tubby

Realistically, how difficult would a 5kg cut be given a 24hr weigh in? I can drop 2 just by skipping dinner and breakfast beforehand, and maybe even a kilo or two of fat in the weeks before

Any roiders here? Why is taking a multi test blend (such as test e, c, and d in in one vial or test e and d) less recommended that taking just test e?

For a first cycle, at a low dose like 400mg.

5kg would not, generally, be considered much of a cut for someone your size. But it's one of those things (moreso for equipped guys) where you really want to take a crack at it first when things don't matter because there's a lot of ways even an easy cut and bloat can throw you off your game. Obviously the bigger the numbers involved the more of an issue it tends to be.

If you're close enough to make that drop without needing to sweat it out - and you'd know that much better than me - then by all means go in at 90. A lot of people who don't like cutting water do use that kind of approach - try and lean out a bit during their peaking cycle since the volume is so reduced, go low carb and/or skip a few pre-meet meals.

>remember I have a YouTube channel
>haven't posted in over 3 years, go check it out of nostalgia
>only comment on one of my squat videos is one of you faggots saying "sleeves did 90% of the work"

Actually made me kek. I should take more videos, if only so I can see them three years from now.

tfw forgot sleeves so they did no work

youtube.com/watch?v=Gl6jskcy3yc

why did panzer abandon his waifu

tfw lifting such light weight that i dont wanna use my sleeves cause who uses sleeves for 2pl8 squats

tfw see crossfiters wear 7mm rehbands to do running and jumping

almost as good as the bros who wear belts to do curls

grow up ManChild

A regular lifter can bench feet up all the time, but a powerlifter needs to practice leg drive.
Sumo has never helped my conventional, but conventional helps my sumo.

It'll increase it over time, might even make you stronger overall, but it won't put it as high as actually practicing the competition movement.

Three parts of moving max weight: Be as jacked as possible, be as good at maxing as possible, be as technically efficient as possible. You can go a long way with only one or two of those but you'll get shit on by people with all three.

I hope they just remove raw with wraps soon.

Never going to happen. Lifters like it too much. Even the IPF damn near had a rebellion on their hands when they decided they weren't going to bring it in.

They should at least rename it to "Light equipped" or "semi-equipped" or something.

Again, not going to happen. Wraps and belt is the original powerlifting. The true raw warrior shit is the johnny come lately of the sport.

And even if they did, I guarantee you within three days all the bitching moves from "wraps aren't raw" to "belts aren't raw".

Doesn't make calling it "raw with wraps" any less retarded desu. Calling it "semi-equipped" would be a much better description no matter how you look at it.

We already have a ton of belt bitching, who cares.

feet on the floor rule is to prevent big arches you fkin dummy if the arch is the same it doesnt matter the feet up or down doesnt impact the actual lift

jeez some people are rly stupid here

I agree that they should make belts wraps and other equipment illegal, raw means no equipment to me