Thing u wish u knew b4 u started

>tfw 150lb ohp at 150lb bodyweight
>tfw 2pl8 bench at 150lbs

>tfw 200lb squat and don't deadlift

ZERO MASS, have to cut down to skelly to even see abs. Wasted 2 years not doing either and now paying the price. I'm small af but look big due to my shoulders arms and chest, it's strange

Attached: 1525296149341.jpg (600x600, 116K)

Attached: 1520130317569.webm (800x900, 1.95M)

the powerlifting meme is tricky. i fell for it to. I'm exact same weight, 150lbs, 5'9 and i pushed all the way to a 315 bench and still small.

I farted right before seeing this image

Attached: 1525342209178.gif (400x300, 1.64M)

Can't wait for you to come back in 2020 to wonder why deadlifts didn't give you abs.

What will then

I giggled.

Dragon flags.

I already do weighted crunches with 80kg lmao

I dont get it

Wasted 2 years not doing what?

Brap posting fucktard

Attached: 1524863435375.jpg (1080x895, 91K)

Deadlifts or squats

Deadlifts don't make abs, front squats, planks and weighted crunches do.

Specially front squats, look at Alan Thrall thicc body with abs

I swear, Horsey's new years comic this year is going to be one big fart fetish piece.

>weighted crunches
So stop doing a shit exercise and start doing dragon flags.

sound like that more todo with ur mind muscle connection

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

>when you bench touch your chest
>don't swing your back and arms when curling
>don't use your whole body when ohping
>drink sup AFTER workout
>it's okay to take longer breaks for lower reps and vice versa
>don't take longer than 5 mins from exercise to exersise
I really wished I had someone introduce me to the gym instead of going in blind, at least I'm the founder of my dynasty as I have introduced several of my friends and family and they have done the same

Attached: 20180503_190644.png (1080x1491, 191K)

>be me
>skinnyfat 152 lbs 5'11"
>join gym to get ready for army physical fitness test
>membership comes with 12 sessions with trainer
>forget trainer's name, but he is strong and lifts for football
>really nice guy, taylor west was his name
>I tell him I need to get good at push ups, pull ups, and sit ups
>he puts me on a bro split
>my first exercise is dumbbell chest press
>3x15 with 15 lb dumbbells
>it was really hard
>next day do shoulder work
>can only use the 2 lb dumbbells women use
>he's never a dick, just shows me what to do
>he and I both prefer dumbells
>after I use all my sessions I continue on the path he set for me
>after 9-10 months am using the 75 lb dumbbells for chest press and rows, using 45 lb ones for shoulder press
>he comments on my progress
>currently weigh 175-180 lbs, can use 100 lb dumbells for chest press and rows, 75 lb dumbbells for shoulder press

feels good to have someone show you the way

how long you been working out and are those all for reps of 15? I'm 10ish month actual lifting +6 of terrible lifting and can do 10 reps of 65 bench and 10 reps of 55 seated ohp. oh and my beginning workout was so terrible it makes me laugh thinking back on it: 2 sets of half rep benching, 2 sets of cheat curling, 2 sets of half rep benching, 2 sets of cheat curling, 1 set of half rep benching, 1 set of cheat curling, 100 situps. I did that miraculously for 6 months before looking at YouTube videos on what an actual workout looks like and had bad form on that too for 2ish months

I've been lifting for about 6 years now. I think I'm at the point where if I want to get stronger I have to start making the gym revolve around my life and I just don't want to do that. I'm way stronger than most men (how many men can do more than 1 pull up in a row?), people honk when they drive by as I'm sucking air on my runs, and I'm way way stronger than when I started

I always do 3 sets of 8-12. if I can't do 8 reps I'm not ready to move up yet. if I can do at least 12-10-10 then I'm ready to move up

weighted crunches aren't bad so long as you're doing them on the super decline bench and you go through the full range of motion

>u
I wish I knew how to spell "you"

how will OP ever recover from this level of pwnage? Epin!

Then it isn't a crunch you dipshit.

Feces were leaving my body as I observed that image

Attached: D906C855-B1FE-4392-8D61-F14D085B8873.jpg (750x1021, 114K)

what is it then, super tough manly high test thot slaying tough guy on a mongolian horse insemination forum that contributes nothing of value to the thread?