My 15 year old sister retweeted this picture on her twitter. Also she claims she only likes black guys

My 15 year old sister retweeted this picture on her twitter. Also she claims she only likes black guys.

Why is this happening? What is going on in her head?

Attached: C2Qm36qUkAIKRI8.jpg (1200x734, 227K)

honestly one of the girls I grew up with went through the same phase
>tall
>hot af
>good tits
>blonde
>perfect
>always talking about ending up with dark guys
we were all a bit worried then out of no where it just ended. Girls get their fill aphid attention from the black guys and either get bored or become a single mum
50%50

>Girls get their fill
>from the black guys
>become a single mum

Unless you're new around here, if you can't comprehend the logic of your sister you're an utter retard.

This is Jow Forums for crying outloud, where plenty of people had a phase where asian girls was the holy grail.

This is the same shit, but for girls. So if you want to know whats happening to her, ask yourself what happened to guys who loves asian chicks because the answer is the same.

>ask yourself what happened to guys who loves asian chicks

they move to asia permanently if they have any skills whatsoever
the rest sourgrape for life

Except girls liking blacks, alongside feminism, is part of the jewish conspiracy to destroy the white race. Whites liking asians is simply a result of the destruction of our race.

they should be hanged then when they are "done"

usually no one wants a girl after shes been in with the blacks, well no one wants whats left of her.
girl I mentioned above, it was legit just a phase and shes married with a white husband now doing well in life
so I guess shes an exception

What if I told you there are the same amount of blacks and whites in that pic?
either yall in eastern PA or she is just hopping on the twitter trends

more weak pol bait

Your 15 year old sister is attracted to muscular and masculine men and while most black guys fit into one or both categories almost no whites fit into either, including you.

who hurt you user?
he was white wasn't he?

best case scenario. she ends up as a ghetto hoodrat momma leeching off welfare as a single mother. worst case dead or in prison. i suggest disowning her now.

always makes e laugh when i hear black men being masculine. if white women's idea of being masculine is being dependent on the state and flying off the handle as soon as something happens they don't like, they are welcome to black men

there are some cute brothas and whiteboi in here

Q: Why is this happening? What is going on in her head?

A: your sister is a nigger fucking prostitute

A: congratulations!!

your family is officially WHITE TRASH

>take that daddy
Literally just that. Or she's a turboslut and hyper SJW.

claims she only likes black guys

C O R R E C T I O N :

only 'fucks' niggers

Idk your sister is stupid. Black guys are really gross and unattractive

At least your prostitute sister can get laid, which is a lot more than you can say

They definitely shower her with attention but once you realize that attention from a black guy is nothing special as they will fuck just about anything then the allure dies off

Is probably a smart one who realizes this

Honestly i don't get it either
My aunt for example
>moves to England
>meets nigger
>live together for like a year
>gets pregnant on accident
>nigger bf gets deported
Why does this shit happen everytime

Attached: image-7.jpg (460x456, 36K)

She's only 15, huh ?....

Lucky you....