Most practical body type

Disregarding bodybuilding aesthetics, what type of muscle development is most useful? As in developing a body type where you are very strong while still being able to sprint and run long distances while also remaining flexible.

Logically, bulk doesn't seem very good because it takes up too much space and it forces you to eat more calories than normal. There are ways to be slim but very strong and personally, I think that's a practical body type.

Attached: soldier_muscle_morph__original__by_theology132-dbdsl4e.jpg (2798x2800, 842K)

As much mass as you can feasibly maintain while doing as much cardio as possible

look at any top tier MMA fighter, their conditioning is sometimes pretty insane. That's a good start for finding an ideal. Navy Seals, Delta, etc. Practical warrior shit is the way to go.

Swimmers body

Become strong, eat healthy

whatever body type you're left with is the correct and most useful one.

athletic performance and strength are mostly neural by the way, muscle size only facilities specialized strength movements like ridiculous olympic squatting

sprinters body

Femboi body so you can find a gym daddy to take care of you

The best practical body type is being strong for your weight, so you can carry weights with you, and be able to lift yourself up. But the most important is being able to run fast and long distances. In the eyes of survival, that would be the best survival body type.

>wearing pt shorts instead of silkies

what a fucking boot

This. I’ve given us bulking cutting all of it. I run every day I hike every day I lift every other day I eat as much as I can stomach (mostly clean) every day I’ve never felt stronger faster more surefooted and functional than I do now.

totally this, pound for pound strenght is king

Have you ever felt more euphoric than you do right now?

no chance ever against a rock climber. hands of steel, forearms like roadmaps, balance like buddah.

Attached: franzen-rock-climbing.jpg (600x483, 89K)

Gymnasts too, a bunch of those dudes are full hairless chimp mode

Attached: jamie pull that up.jpg (683x1024, 463K)

Attached: 14124562738.jpg (527x350, 61K)

This user is right, and nice digits.

Mix street workout with strongman style conditioning, long distance running and sprints. You’ll be a jack of all trades, but you’ll be actually fit and ready for a zombie apocalypse.

>Disregarding bodybuilding aesthetics, what type of muscle development is most useful?
Speed and endurance. Max strength is useless since usually, there's at least one other guy around who can help you lift, move, etc. stuff.

>look at any top tier MMA fighter, their conditioning is sometimes pretty insane.
They gas in 2 rounds. Their conditioning is shit tier.

Whatever mass you can have while still running a 24 minute 3 mile stretch. If you can only maintain a 245x5 bench and 165lbs of muscle in doing so, then fine. Most soldiers have to ruck a fuckton of gear with them, so if you think you can do that with your body then you're doing well. I know for a fact me just going to the gym for an hour and doing a bunch of squats won't prepare me for living in a combat zone.

>rock climbing
*tips fedora*

Your body adapts to whatever you do. If you want to be proficient in a certain direction (say, run far, lift heavy shit along the way) then start doing that. Build up what you can do now and seek the boundaries of your current skills. Every time you do something it makes you slightly better at it.

Cardio x F
High Reps x F

Is this achievable natty?

why does it feel like his abs are meant to be there but they got photoshopped out

kek

thats a nice novel but post your body and stats if you want anyone to take you seriously

believe if you never stepped in a ring or mat or an octagon you cant feel what is like to go all out against an oponent that does the same 4 minutes feel like a lifetime

>hands of steel, forearms like roadmaps, balance like buddah
dont forget legs like toothpicks

>athletic performance and strength are mostly neural by the way
I'm intrigued, tell me more.

Attached: 1520571559914.gif (320x236, 1.72M)

>what is bad lighting
>probably not really flex too
dyel?

Lmao

Not mountaineers. Gotta carry your food, tent, fuel, stove, ice rack, ropes, trad rack, sat phone, oxygen, etc.

And I'd you're guiding clients, your pack is easily even heavier.

Attached: Azim-afif.jpg (700x388, 164K)

Funny, boxers and wrestlers can go 2 rounds without gassing. MMAfags can't.

Hint: It's because MMAfags do HIIT instead of LISS.

why does this nibba have hands

>Wearing anything at all under uniform trousers.
Fucking POGs

"Practical" depends on what you're doing with it. There's only a question about what's "practical" if you're a gymcel who's not actually doing anything at all - it's generally pretty obvious when you have goals other than gym numbers.

Boy im a boxer and i train in the same facilities my wrestling friends do, and we do hiit aswell, actually with boxing we do high intensity circuit training, the thing is boxing cardio conditioning is top notch because it prepares the body to deal with adrenalin, ina an mma sparring theres no adrenalin like there is in the real fight thats why they gass out, their body tenses because of the amount of adrenalin pumping.
Wrestlers also dont gas like that because theyr physical conditioning is top tier and also because theyre not pumping adrenalin because theyre wrestling not hitting each other.

found the faggot that's never stepped in the octagon or on a wrestling mat. There's a huge difference between 4 minutes of cardio and 4 minutes of "i need to beat the shit out of this fucker"