Who else is still a flippy here?

Who else is still a flippy here?
I'm a 22 year old flippy haired boy :3

Attached: 3643_im-a-white-guy-with-flippy-hair-from-2008.jpg (600x650, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iD3m9uLguZE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yep. I am too.

are you preparing to be a femboy? if so, kill yourself

What's a femboy? Trans or just someone who's kind of femmy? If it's the latter I'm already a femboy? Are the guys in the pic femboys? If so I'm a femboy.

A femboy is a feminine male, usually under 25, often gay or like being pegged by their gf.

*unzips bengis*

I am a feminine male. 22. Not gay. Don't know if straight is entirely accurate either but I am primarily attracted to women. I wouldn't mind being pegged.

Do you wanna play with my cute flippy hair?

>Do you wanna play with my cute flippy hair?
No.

Girls, do you like boys with flippy hair?
Can we cuddle while you play with my flippy hair?
Or I can lay down and rest my head in your lap so you can play with my hair?
Can I be your flippy?
I'm a good flippy.
:3

remember that pee is stored in the balls cat boy

Hair looks fucking gay but at least white people music was more popular than nigger shit like suicide boys back in 2008.

You could've picked any other shitty rapper like Iil pump but you picked the one that raps about murder, blowing your brains out and drug addiction

>flippy hair
>not growing your hair past your shoulders for the metal aesthetic

Attached: 1524007492452.jpg (592x510, 32K)

It's the most normie music right now. Every that retard says "You should just try listening to good rap like x" usually says Suicide Boys I noticed. It's the same shit as the 2011 Tyler the Creator bullshit.

>Grew hair past shoulders
>Couldn't grow a beard
>Everyone thought I was a girl from a distance
This is why you don't grow hair past your shoulders unless you can grow a beard. It's very important.

>that 22 year old boomer who still has a childs haircut

Attached: 1508602434669.png (399x322, 56K)

How the fuck can you be a 22 year old boomer?

People thought I was a girl with my emo/bieber/beatles/lesbian hair from behind sometimes when it was longer. It got to like 8 inches in the past. It's only about 4-5 inches now. It didn't bother me that much, just kind of embarrassed me a little.

tfw I want a bf with flippy hair but most of you are fags

or just not look like a bitch beta male lol.
im by no means a chad but you just have to grow it longer past the awk stage.

It's a meme, also ignore dumb peepee frog posters.

What about long hair?

i just realized JB is a 56%'er

Can I be your flippy hair bf? :3

I don't like X but I do like suicide boys and I don't care if the normalfags like them because I'm not a hipster that automatically stops liking things as soon as it gets popular. I don't see how a group that raps about suicide, murder and the devil can catch on with the normal crowd so well but I guess the times are changing. Tyler the creator is still nostalgic to me but I listen to him very rarely.

youtu.be/iD3m9uLguZE

I have a huge forehead so if I get a "normal" haircut I look like Jimmy Neutron.

do u like bones?

Long hair can be cute
no

Yeah I used to listen to him a lot a year ago not so much anymore but I think he makes good music.

my hairs kinda like his (except not greasy)
is that a bad cut?

Attached: 1219885.jpg (1600x1067, 353K)

yea i found him after being compared to him alot back in 2013. I fuck w all his shit but old bones in 2013-2015 was prime.

no, but bones hair is cute as heck. Hes cute as heck.

hey stop stealing my thunder

Attached: 1527867284946.jpg (567x600, 40K)

Probably doesn't look as good as you think it does

I wish I could grow a flippy. :(

Almost 21 and still have it. I want a new style but I don't know what fits me best

probably. i mean ive had long hair for ages but that who im always compared to so. mines actually longer.
ive always just had long hair cause i hate haircuts cause they always turn out shit lmao

I never had the hair for it naturally, so I would ask my mom to put relaxer in my hair. Nowadays though, I don't adhere to Eurocentric beauty standards and I'm content with my curly hair.

My Chad brother has long blond hair and he can't really grow a beard or mustache. However, he's still never mistakened for a girl because he's very tall and has a masculine face and body.

I was, then my dad made me try the 'fade'. He forced me into it, and it was fucking horrible. He said I looked like a navy seal, but I looked like a country blumpkin. im currently growing it out yo be similar to Alex Turners hair.

>had shoulder length flippy hair for 7 years
>no facial hair cuz I thought I wanted to be a woman
>always have angry, violent dreams
>finally realize I just have a crossdressing kink that was getting out of hand
>finally cut hair a few months ago(not all of it, just shaved the sides & took a bit off the top then started slicking it back or making some kinda pompadour thing sometimes)
>grow a small beard, 'stache & sideburns
>violent dreams stop; even have trouble forcing myself to datdream them
Feels good man, I got nothing against guys with long hair & think it can look cute but I just wanted to blogpost in a vaguely related thread.

Grew out of my flippy hair stage back in middle school, i consider anyone that has flippy hair in 2K18 to be either an emo, faggot, or both

Attached: 546546547.jpg (494x266, 12K)

I've had longish hair since 2005 when I decided to do the emo look but then I turned 15 and my hair became curlier and ever since then I've had a Hobbit look going on.

I want a bf with long hair so I could brush and wash it for him

I remember having flippies. High school. My hair does this flip thing right before the neck and basically makes little wings on each side.
I can't believe girls liked that goofy haircut.

Boys with long hair are cute :3

Do you think I'm kyoot? ^//////^

FLIPPY TIL THE DAY I DIE

Attached: 886B24BD-512D-45A3-8373-F40B2082290D.jpg (453x604, 53K)

>that thumbnail
huh?

Image swap. Old bug that for some reason has never been fixed.

gotta stay flippy

Attached: 47291B78-F4FD-4F48-BF81-B9B1D655FF72.jpg (334x334, 102K)

please do everyone on this planet a favor and kill yourself

I'm a femoid and I fucking hate flippy hair. Almost as much as I hate people who use ":3". Go back to 2008 where you belong faggot

Had flippy around that time. Have cowlicks on sides of my hair so it was always puffy. A constant struggle to keep it pushed down (no hats in school).

Afterwards went for buzz/high and tight. Works but hate having to get haircuts all the time. Also I'm a pencil neck so I looked like a cancer patient.

Grew it out past shoulders over the past couple years. Trimmed it to a cobain bob recently. Works alright since I can grow a stache. Getting tired of hair on my neck in hot weather though.

>wonder why most girls don't prefer white guys anymore
>read this thread and remember

Somebody else on the board meant to post an apu in bed and instead got the emo guy. How do you think he feels ?

portuguese robots will know the correct name for this type of hair

It only works one way; if you browse a slow board for long enough, you'll see it. The original poster is unaffected, but the post afterwards gets the thumbnail copy bug.

the question isn't if you're flippy
more importantly,
are you smooth?

Cause I'm telling ya, I told you twice,
I told you three times

I'm S M O O T H all over!

Maybe it's my age but all of that nigger trash sounds irritating as hell. Your generation's music sucks worse than any other's.